Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:45:38 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  age
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: age  (Read 14179 times)
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

I will do anything to make my Master happy

AOL Instant Messenger - KowaiNoNeko Yahoo Instant Messenger - xxdemongodxx
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2004, 09:51:43 pm »

Happy Birthday Helio! *smiles*

I admire what you said. I just recently got out of a very rocky relationship with a guy who saw me as nothing more than an object at home he could toy with when he felt like it. every other time he ignored me and played online. I admire too what determination Makoto has for Ifurita. its a truly beautiful thing. I kinda always end up in relationships where the guy treats me like dirt. and I think at first things will get better. and I stay all hopeful and stuff. which is kinda pathetic. I'll be like one of those really cheerful people who sit there and say, "things will be better, tomorrow's a new day!" and then tomorrow comes and things are still bad and still she smiles and says, "things will be better, tomorrow's a new day!" I guess because I think that its just a phase and they will wake up and realize they need to treat me better but then I see after a long time that they won't and I decide finally to get out of that situation. *shrugs* I don't really know what it is. but life goes on. and I am so happy I am now a part of this forum. its awesome and I love posting to all of you guys! ^^  and now I am way off topic. lol. sorry! gomen gomen! *bops own head with keystaff lightly* I shall go scrub floors now! *runs off with a bottle of mop and glo to start work on the corridors of the hive* wheeee

Punish me Master! I've been a bad demon god. ^^
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

It is the dream of those who remember.

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2004, 10:29:06 am »

You know, that reminds me of a song.

Sorry to push the thread further off-topic, but I couldn't help it. :P

"If nothing is done, nothing will change. (...) Your world... I do not accept this world. To it, I must say... no."

-- Zorndyke
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2004, 12:46:46 pm »

I'm puting it back on topic, because it's fun to do the opposite from everyone else.  ^_^V

I'm 14 now. :P

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2004, 10:57:01 pm »

The single thing I love the most in El-Hazard first OAV is that, in the very end, it is not about saving the world. It is about a boy who loves his girl so much, he won't stop at nothing until he can get back to her. He doesn't care about what others think; it makes no difference to him whether she's even human. He will face the biggest odds... and win. The sheer power of his feeling will keep him going, "even across the breath of a thousand million nights", to the day they will meet again.

Well spoken, my friend! Well spoken....

BTW, I just turned 29 on the 29th of September.  :) :'( :bawl

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2004, 05:08:15 pm »

whee, happy belated birthday Saucer! *gives you a nice shiny grass green balloon and a cookie cake*

at least I don't feel really damn old here like I do on other forums I belong to. I feel like I'm a part of the gang and that makes me feel happy. ^^

btw, if anyone wants to im me on aim, feel free to! I love random im windows popping up and people telling me hi. except for ones that just pop up and say, "a/s/l" that bugs me. ~_~  

god this year is going by so fast, soon, my birthday will be right back and I'll be nearly halfway to thirty. well, I guess I don't mind as long as I am healthy and happy, that's all that matters anymore. ^^

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2004, 07:14:50 pm »

whee, happy belated birthday Saucer! *gives you a nice shiny grass green balloon and a cookie cake*

Sankyuu! ^_^ Sarah-sensei also recently had a birthday. Tanjoubi omedetou, Sensei!

xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2004, 09:51:07 pm »

so many birthdays! *runs around in circles* I have to get more cake! but what of cards? *runs off in one direction* wait, I need drinks! *runs off in other direction* but what about cups and plates? *runs off in yet another direction* cake! *zoom* drinks! *zoom*

Tea and Cake or Death!
Tea and Cake or Death!
Little Red Cookbook!
Little Red Cookbook!

start the fucking flick!
start the fucking flick!

forget the flick, start fucking!
forget the flick, start fucking!

I thought she was 18!
I thought she was 18!

I like pie!
I like pie!

^^

okay, that was random but hey why not!

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2004, 11:47:23 pm »

but what of cards? *runs off in one direction*

What cards? Are we gonna play Poker? I'll get the chips. ::runs off in another direction::
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 11:48:21 pm by saucer » Logged

xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2004, 08:25:11 am »

I like poker, it truly is a game of chance. which reminds me *back on topic* when I was 10, my friend that lived next door had this huge craps table in his living room so I would come over with my brother in tow and we would play on it, poker, craps, black jack, etc. and we would even have the candy cigarettes. lol. ah those were the days. that is the only way you'd ever catch a cigarette in this girl's mouth. if it was made of sugar. hehe

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2004, 06:45:18 pm »

I like poker, it truly is a game of chance. which reminds me *back on topic* when I was 10, my friend that lived next door had this huge craps table in his living room so I would come over with my brother in tow and we would play on it, poker, craps, black jack, etc. and we would even have the candy cigarettes. lol. ah those were the days. that is the only way you'd ever catch a cigarette in this girl's mouth. if it was made of sugar. hehe

O_O Are you serious? They had a real Craps table in their living room? Oh my gawd {is totally envious}. That's friggin' awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines