Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:48:46 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Dr.Cain's Journal:The Chronicles of a Raving Moron
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dr.Cain's Journal:The Chronicles of a Raving Moron  (Read 4009 times)
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 07, 2004, 04:05:49 pm »

I posted this on my forum too but I thought Bob needed to see it ^_~

Yes, the transparencies were designed for my forum sorry they look so craptastic :p

Wait... are you an archeologist, or a paleobotanist? Just what the hell DID you study in college? Maybe you're an acheobotanist. So what's your theory Cain? Did you think dinosaurs had gardens behind their houses?

You know Cain, you might be digging toward an ancient 21st century gas line. Or, possibly, a sewer. It could even be a landfill. Did you even look at your map before you started this expedition?

Dr. Light might have been talking about his heart medication. I mean the guy WAS OLD. So maybe he wrote notes to himself reminding him to take his medication. And seeing as how he's dead, it looks like all those reminders were for naught. I think the more important question is, "Why the hell is Dr. Light's lab several meters below the earth?" He either had one helluva basement, or he was up to no good... like all roboticists. Also, if Light was so damned famous, shouldn't his lab be on your map?

... You really DIDN'T look at the map did you Dr. Cain? Or maybe you bought your map from the same guy who sold maps to the Donner Party?

That's one BIG ASSED capsule! Weren't you afriad that it might contain earth shattering EVIL?! Or did you just assume that because Dr. Light was educated that he was also enlightened? **coughWilycough** If it's running a diagnostic program, don't you think you should LEAVE IT ALONE 'til it automatically shuts off? I'll bet Dr. Light is running Windows 20XX. If you shut it down in the middle of a program you'll corrupt the hard drive. Or worse, suffer the Blue Screen of Death! The 20XX version of the BSOD features a 3D holographic image of Bill Gate's disembodied head cackling at you. As for the green indicator lights, maybe Dr. Light was color-blind and those were supposed to be red. I mean, he DID name Protoman, Blues, and he's red. But Megaman is blue. Why isn't Protoman Rock and Megaman Blues?! It's cos he was colorblind! Colorblind like a dog!!!! Those green lights mean DON'T OPEN MEEEEEE!!!!

Being a scientist, I'm sure you don't get to hang out with many humans. I'll bet X has had more human interaction than YOU have and he's been in a glass tube for the last 30+ years.

Did you actually ASK X if he wanted to go back to your lab? Or did you just stuff him into a crate? And exactly how much of those plans would an archeobotanist  understand?

Letting X WATCH is not the same as letting him help. The Reploid probably started arguing with you because you put him together backwards and he was trying to tell you what was WRONG!

Reploid#1: You crossed these wires.
Cain: I thought they'd look better that way.
Reploid#1: Yeah but you also reversed the polarity on this!
Cain: That was purely an aesthetic thing...
Reploid#1: How can that be an aesthetic thing?
X: I gotta agree with...
Cain: SHUT UP X! I didn't see YOU helping me!
X: You wouldn't let me...
Reploid#1: I don't feel so good...

Dr. Cain, taking an Intro. to Robotics course your first semester as an undergraduate, does not qualify you to build robots. Especially when you're an archeobotanist who studies the gardening habits of dinosaurs.

So, like what happened to all the robots of Dr. Light's time? They say that robots will be one of the first inventions that will be able to build themselves, some might even be able to build better, more advanced versions of themselves. So, logically, there should be equivalent, if not better robots running around by this time. So, why would robots and humans working together seem weird? It wasn't so weird 30+ years ago. All of Dr. Light's original, killer, industrial robots were supposed to work with humans. I think you spend too much time in the lab... alone... because you have no friends.

Did you forget that your first Reploid told you that you put him together backwards, so now ALL the Reploids based on your h4xX0r3d design are flipping out? If you had listened to X and generic Reploid #1 none of this would have ever happened. And how did you become too dependent on the Reploids in a little less than 3 months? I mean, does everyone in 21XX have an electric pencil sharpener? No, probably not. Why? Cos some people like manual ones. I can't see how in 3 months the human race would be so sold on your h4xX0r3d robot design that they would forgo their LIVES. Auto mobile companies recall stuff ALL THE TIME. Your product should be no different. Unless you planned to take the money and skip town... >_>

As for Sigma (who "has assigned" to lead the hunters), are you saying all the other Reploids were made from shoddy surplus Cold War Communist parts cos you saved your pennies to build Sigma to be your golden child? I think that's exactly what you're saying. No wonder they malfunction.

The Maverick attacks have stopped cos you ceased embezzling money from your own company.

X can sense evil. He is uncomfortable because he's living with the bane of the human race, and it ain't Sigma.

Sigma only decided they were inferior because he got to know YOU. I mean, if you were MY creator I think I'd flip out and go Maverick too. That and he saw your business records and how you limited the growth of Reploids by building them out of shoddy surplus Cold War Communist parts instead of forking over the dough for "good" stuff. Sigma feels like he's doing the world a favor. He's ridding the human race of the disease "Chronic Stupidity," something that you suffer from, by ensuring that you and no one in your extended family reproduces.

They aren't hiding, or trying to flee, they are searching for YOU Dr. Cain! They plan to lynch you and mutilate your worthless corpse. They want to send a message to all the know-it-all archeobotanists of the world. Only a complete dumbass would mess with something he doesn't understand. Especially when evil, color blind, roboticists are involved (and we all know Dr. Light was just a little evil. After all, he built Auto).

Of course X is taking the news of the war seriously. You basically raped and maimed HIS schematics to make those foul legions of doom that you call Reploids!

You see, it's not about the Sigma virus. It's not about the Zero Nightmare. The most basic problem in the Megaman X series is, once again, that plague of mankind, a fatal condition known as "Chronic Stupidity." And Dr. Cain was the carrier.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 03:57:13 pm by ifurita » Logged

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 04:24:21 pm »

Now this is a good read.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
freekling
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 11:42:02 pm »

Best five minutes I've spent reading all day.
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 05:33:59 pm »

XD lol so ture Cain didn't know what he was half the time

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines