Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:07:15 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  I want!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I want!!!!!  (Read 4042 times)
magvearn
« on: April 04, 2004, 12:07:49 pm »

I love elhazard , i love the it's music the same ,,,i want to download El-Hazard Mp3 particularly the Destiny of the 13 month ...(13 Gatsu no Shukumei ) but i dunno what to contribute...aye....
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

ICQ Messenger - 16562382 AOL Instant Messenger - Meijer+Bran+TM
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 12:37:38 pm »

that sounds like a great why to become a contributer!
Wayne
Demon God(ess)

Reverend Strawman

AOL Instant Messenger - holyknightwayne
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 01:32:54 pm »

Rob (our admin) mentioned earlier that he plans on allowing for more "contributers" soon via a quiz or the like sometime in the future.

Alternately, if you have AIM (or IRC or some other file-sharing resource, such as Direct Connect) I could send it to you. I assume you're referring to the opening for The Alternative World? I have that, and a decent enough selection of other El Hazard tracks (but nothing like the comprehensive list Rob has on-site, though).

"Die... a glorious death. Fight on and fly on, to the last drop of blood and fuel... to the last beat of the heart and the last kick of the motor... a death for a knight, a toast for his fellows, friend and foe."

-Manfred von Rich
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 03:03:39 pm »

It's kinda silly to even have the system in place anymore since you all undermine it anyway.  ;)  But the only real reason for it is bandwidth control anyway.  Of course, it doesn't matter if someone else is giving away their bandwidth.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Wayne
Demon God(ess)

Reverend Strawman

AOL Instant Messenger - holyknightwayne
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 03:28:10 pm »

Ha ha, well; I already knew you were doing that so that random yahoos can't just download a few dozen mp3s and kill your bandwidth, and I understand that-- it adds up pretty fast when you have files several megabytes in size. It's just that there's not really much to "contribute" anymore, and El Hazard music is mostly  impossible to buy (assuming others even have the money-- I do, but I can't vouch for everyone).

So we use the plan B. :] Saves you your bandwidth, anyway-- which since you mentioned the issue with your friends leeching some on the main page when you moved the site, is probably pretty important, heh.

"Die... a glorious death. Fight on and fly on, to the last drop of blood and fuel... to the last beat of the heart and the last kick of the motor... a death for a knight, a toast for his fellows, friend and foe."

-Manfred von Rich
theravenisdead
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2004, 04:31:56 pm »

Hard to find EH cds here. I was lucky enough to find the ALternative World soundtrack, but the rest elude me.
magvearn
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 05:48:29 am »

Rob (our admin) mentioned earlier that he plans on allowing for more "contributers" soon via a quiz or the like sometime in the future.

Alternately, if you have AIM (or IRC or some other file-sharing resource, such as Direct Connect) I could send it to you. I assume you're referring to the opening for The Alternative World? I have that, and a decent enough selection of other El Hazard tracks (but nothing like the comprehensive list Rob has on-site, though).

AIM : magvearn
magvearn
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 09:42:32 pm »

yes i meant the opening music of Alternative World....pls can i have it...

AIM:magvearn
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 04:51:23 am »

Such an impatient person. I have the single if you want to message me.
theravenisdead
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 12:17:24 pm »

You can try me as well. I have it, as well as the rest of the AW soundtrack. I rip my mp3s at 224kbps Joint Stereo using the Lame encoder (implemented in CDex) with full CD Paranoia routines.

you can AIM me at: TheRavenIsDead
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 02:38:24 pm »

sorry magvearn, you messaged me and i did have an away message on. I was not home at the time, I was at school...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines