Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:57:47 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Real live anime girl, at your service!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Real live anime girl, at your service!  (Read 9077 times)
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2004, 10:33:39 pm »

For Xel and LGJ, with love from Mr. What.

Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2004, 06:47:02 pm »

*hysterical giggling* That's... wow. Brilliance, Mr. What!

Rob. I dig the new sidepic. *former Sonic otaku* I probably have that issue lying around somewhere.

You know... I found a Robotnik/Snively fic once. Don't worry. I wet myself and passed out from the thought like I'm sure you're doing now too.

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2004, 08:02:17 pm »

O_O; Holy cow.... she even dresses like Ayeka!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 08:03:34 pm by saucer » Logged

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2004, 10:12:53 pm »

Rob. I dig the new sidepic. *former Sonic otaku* I probably have that issue lying around somewhere.

Sadly, I actually don't understand the origin other than it's Archie Sonic.  My history goes back to being a major supporting SatAM cartoon fan (where the Archie comic mucked about for most of its middle life) and writing probably one of the most highly respected and anticipated Sonic fangames ever... only to chuck it due to getting too involved with a girlfriend in the same line of politics and the relationship going sour.

I know the SatAM cartoon about 100% but only recently have taken a second look at Archie Sonic... a little bit late with over 100 issues now though.   ^^;

I have no idea if it'd mean anything to you, but I actually recently was kind of forced back into it and it's been revived as a major programming project for Nintendo's Gameboy Advance... most recently a demo was shown at the Sonic fanbase's little fangame online expo thingy.

http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/sage/

EDIT; UPDATE: Well, I showed my one buddy who still has ties with the other community this thread and he's been kind enough to share some pivotal Archie Sonic's scanned in full.  Now I shall become mildly enlightened.  :P

You know... I found a Robotnik/Snively fic once. Don't worry. I wet myself and passed out from the thought like I'm sure you're doing now too.

Well, like any other fandom, there's always the guy-guy matching, and what better set than the two who live together?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 11:43:46 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines