Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:10:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Real live anime girl, at your service!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Real live anime girl, at your service!  (Read 9069 times)
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2004, 10:10:47 pm »

You overwrote it, not me.  Fortunately for you, however, the old copy of the site I still have contains that picture.  I've restored it to an avatar slot you weren't using and ... well, there you go.

FYI, that picture is actually from an AIM DirectConnect session me and Neil had a long time ago that I saved...
http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/stuff/AGreatWork/TheGreatWork.htm
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 10:12:51 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004, 01:10:12 pm »

LOL. That's great!  ^_^V

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Neil Lafrenais
Demon God(ess)

Lovely Runey

AOL Instant Messenger - Neil+Lafrenais
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2004, 02:11:57 am »

Yes, I am great.

Oh, and I can best you, Xel. I HAVE A REAL LIFE EVANGELION AT MY DISPOSAL.

Or at least, an Evangelion action figure.

If I could win one on eBay. ;.;

Maximum boobage!!
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2004, 11:48:59 am »

You overwrote it, not me.  Fortunately for you, however, the old copy of the site I still have contains that picture.  I've restored it to an avatar slot you weren't using and ... well, there you go.

FYI, that picture is actually from an AIM DirectConnect session me and Neil had a long time ago that I saved...
http://bobstuffs.no-ip.com/stuff/AGreatWork/TheGreatWork.htm

You scare me.

JSM
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2004, 01:53:20 pm »

For the record, I had actually meant the last picture to be Shayla grabbing Knuckles tail, not spanking.  That was Neil's wonderful interpretation.  :P

js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2004, 04:07:25 pm »

For the record, I had actually meant the last picture to be Shayla grabbing Knuckles tail, not spanking.  That was Neil's wonderful interpretation.  :P

But you know, when I wrote "No Thanks for the Memories" under the nom de plume of "Seto of Jurai", the ONE THING people kept commenting on (positively) was the scene where Afura was spanking Shayla.

I'm not sure how to interpret the enthusiastic response to that idea, nor am I sure I want to even try...

JSM
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2004, 09:02:04 pm »

At this point in my life, I'd settle for anything other than Encroaching Gray in my hair. Jeez, even my chest hair is turning silver.

I console myself by looking in the mirror and saying, "You know, it's very similar to George Clooney", but that just ain't cuttin' it one bit. :)

JSM

Be glad your hair is staying around long enough to turn grey, JSM.  Adcock has met me in RL, and it's becoming obvious my job requires I wear a hard hat all day.  >:(  They say one ought to look to one's maternal grandfather to determine the future for one's hair (or in my case, lack thereof.)  My grandfather was bald by the time he was 35, though he lived to be 98.  I'll take the longevity, thanks.  ;)

Anyone heading to the heartland heading for Anime Iowa in September?  I should have a weekend pass from my signal school in Kansas City so I'd like to attend.

http://www.animeiowa.com

And Monica Rial is one of my favorite VAs.  Her portrayal of Izumi in Princess Nine easily made her one of my all time favorite characters.

--me

M. J. (Mark) Engels
Signal Technician
Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen LU 14
CN Rail
Valparaiso, Indiana   USA
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2004, 10:59:11 pm »

I'm not sure how to interpret the enthusiastic response to that idea, nor am I sure I want to even try...

At least you didn't cover Shayla in maple syrup twice, and then varnish her to the floor.  Sometimes I really, really regret letting my id run free in the Round Robin.

Speaking of which, if we were ever foolish enough to start another interactive fan fiction project, this topic would be a good premise.  Cue Rod Serling...

"Picture, if you will:  a fine upstanding young private school student, who suddenly finds herself with violet hair and strange yaoi powers; her mysterious new master, with whom she communicates via an inscrutable Intraweb message board; and the cute li'l 'squiggly' tentacle monster who may or may not serve and/or threaten them both."

We could call it:  Ex-Xel Saga.  (rim shot)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2004, 11:31:24 pm »

Cue Rod Serling...

"Picture, if you will:  a fine upstanding young private school student, who suddenly finds herself with violet hair and strange yaoi powers; her mysterious new master, with whom she communicates via an inscrutable Intraweb message board; and the cute li'l 'squiggly' tentacle monster who may or may not serve and/or threaten them both."

XD XD Winner!

js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2004, 07:03:15 am »

Be glad your hair is staying around long enough to turn grey, JSM.  Adcock has met me in RL, and it's becoming obvious my job requires I wear a hard hat all day.  >:(  They say one ought to look to one's maternal grandfather to determine the future for one's hair (or in my case, lack thereof.)  My grandfather was bald by the time he was 35, though he lived to be 98.  I'll take the longevity, thanks.  ;)

I don't bitch about the grey to my cousin, who was bald by 20. He recently gave up and just shaved his entire head; subsequently, my wife went on and on about how sexy it made him look. :o

Anyone heading to the heartland heading for Anime Iowa in September?  I should have a weekend pass from my signal school in Kansas City so I'd like to attend.

I'll be living in Omaha by then, so it's a decent bet that I'll make it (assuming, of course, RL doesn't get in the way).

And Monica Rial is one of my favorite VAs.  Her portrayal of Izumi in Princess Nine easily made her one of my all time favorite characters.

I'm a big Hiatt fan from Excel Saga. And reading Monica's LiveJournal is never dull, let me tell you.

JSM
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2004, 12:38:06 pm »

At least you didn't cover Shayla in maple syrup twice, and then varnish her to the floor.  Sometimes I really, really regret letting my id run free in the Round Robin.

Speaking of which, if we were ever foolish enough to start another interactive fan fiction project, this topic would be a good premise.  Cue Rod Serling...

DAMN YOU SQUIGGLY!!!

"Mama Mia! That's one-ah spicy meata balla!"

I Care Deep
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2004, 03:22:14 pm »

Looks like we have a second winner in this thread.   ;D

Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2004, 05:49:34 pm »

*returns after a relaxing hiatus*

Oh. My. Jesus.

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2004, 10:56:23 pm »

What can ya say?  We love you, Xel.  ;P

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2004, 04:09:40 am »

What can ya say?  We love you, Xel.  ;P

Not me. I just married her for her money.

Oh, wait. That was Gloria Vanderbilt.

Never mind.

I Care Deep
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines