Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:05:06 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Wanderers Torrent
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanderers Torrent  (Read 4518 times)
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

ICQ Messenger - 16562382 AOL Instant Messenger - Meijer+Bran+TM
View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 28, 2004, 09:25:18 am »

It has been quite a long time since I have been here. I don't know if I'm allowed to but, I'm part of group of encoders. The group/website is called sailormooncenter, (that is what it originally started with). Anyways I have ripped the first eight episodes of the wanderers and plan to release the next nine next week sometime. So here is the torrent link for the first eight

[link removed]

They are kind of big. They are 250mb per episode, but they are ".MKV" files, duel audio, and the choice to turn the subtitles on or off. If I can't post this here just delete it I guess, but if its alright I will continue to release the links here.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2004, 02:59:54 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged
smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 12:42:03 pm »

Just so you know, giving out licensed anime to people over the internet is illegal. You're free to rip the stuff for yourself (so you can watch without the DVDs) as a backup, as long as you own the original. But giving it away is illegal. I would expect a deletion or lock pretty soon.

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 03:00:52 pm »

Yeah, what Viper said.  Besides, if this topic is right by any means:

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/ehol/YaBB.pl?board=ehol;action=display;num=1101094236

... I'm actually being watched by the higher-ups, and I know they wouldn't be happy if I started allowing illegal distros.  So, no, I'm afraid I can't allow it.  But don't worry about it; I take blame for not stating it in the rules before.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines