Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:53:08 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Unlikely Crossover(s)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unlikely Crossover(s)  (Read 4886 times)
d.t.
Bugrom Forces

Kishin No Sekai

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2003, 12:40:39 am »

Considering the backgrounds of this site's originators, I was wondering if anyone had ever tried doing a SatAM Sonic The Hedgehog/El Hazard crossover, made jokes about it, or anything?  For that matter, has anyone ever done any really weird crossovers with El Hazard (or would like to)?

On an unrelated note, I love this site.  I was happily looking at the goodies and thinking to myself "These people have done so much, I should really try to contribute something... I know, I'll ask them if they want that weird Gameboy Emulator Wanderers opening I found!"

Then I saw you already had it.  ^_^()

"You're going to dump me, your childhood friend, for a little chippie with a precocious set of melons?!" -Nanami
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 12:59:08 am »

SatAM Sonic The Hedgehog

So, we meet again, old friend.

... anyway, no, I don't think they have for SatAM, at least not that I've read.

P.S.  I was probably the only one who had the SatAM influence.  Neil was actually an enemy with me back in those days on that note.  :P

On an unrelated note, I love this site.  I was happily looking at the goodies and thinking to myself "These people have done so much, I should really try to contribute something... I know, I'll ask them if they want that weird Gameboy Emulator Wanderers opening I found!"

Then I saw you already had it.  ^_^()

:P  Heh, yeah, I used to make "rounds" on the internet trying to pick up every last scrap of El-Hazard out there.  For a long time I had an "UnsortedUnknown" directory that was filled to the brim with unknown clip art and some other things.  Most of them showed up in artbooks, so it gradually was reduced... now it just needs to be cleaned out.  There's a few interesting finds in there still, like the month of May featuring Rune Venus.  (Special to me particularly because that's my birth month!)  

And then there's things like this Ifurita which are just interesting, but I don't know for sure... and the what-what? and the hey-HEY?

But always feel free to donate anything you might find... I'd still like scans of card decks and Doujinshi's I don't have time / money to be purchasing at the moment :p
« Last Edit: March 16, 2003, 01:02:14 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 10:08:16 pm »

For that matter, has anyone ever done any really weird crossovers with El Hazard (or would like to)?

If you count drabbles (100-word fan fiction), here's the El-Hazard cross-over/parodies I've done so far:  Ah! My Goddess (at least three times); Army Of Darkness; Better Off Dead (1980s movie); Excel Saga (that one was a given); Heinlein's "I Will Fear No Evil"; Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy; Marvin The Martian; Monty Python's Flying Circus; Peanuts; Pinky And The Brain; Ren & Stimpy; and Weird Al Yankovic's "UHF" movie.

And I've got a back-log of unpublished drabbles that covers American Pie, Love Hina, and The Matrix  :P

What, me, obsessive-compulsive?  (walks away, whistling innocently)
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 10:11:54 pm »

and the what-what? and the hey-HEY?

While I'm posting up a storm... nothing wrong with that "hey-HEY"  :P  The come-hither bed-and-blanket pose is a bit much, but I've always liked Miz better with her hair down.  ::)

I don't know where that graphic originally came from, but I'm pretty sure that that version of it, with "Miz" printed on it, is from a bootleg T-shirt.  But you probably already knew that.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 11:00:58 pm »

I would love to have gotten ahold of that El Hazard calendar, no matter what year it was!

Not sure where most of those other pics came from. But the Ifurita one looks like that picture from the artbook with the flowers removed in Photoshop or something.

And actually, I prefer Miz with her hair down as well.  ;D

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 03:08:01 pm »

You guys know each other? :o

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines