Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:17:50 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Does El-Hazard world Exit?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does El-Hazard world Exit?  (Read 4070 times)
makoto
« on: January 08, 2004, 03:33:02 pm »

It's really wondering thought that I imazined of world like El-Hazard, full of adventures and new things to learn that is impossible in reality. I always compare japan with el-hazard world and in some form it is bit closer. Who can tell me that on which part of the world might have encourage the El-Hazard team to create this wonderful animation?    Thank's
Neil Lafrenais
Demon God(ess)

Lovely Runey

AOL Instant Messenger - Neil+Lafrenais
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 07:21:19 pm »

Obviously Morocco, and other Arabian Nights-esque settings.

Maximum boobage!!
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 09:27:11 pm »

The 1001 Nights had alot of influence on the creation of El-Hazard. Ifurita (AKA Ifreet) is a demon from this book. Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars cycle of science fiction novels also had an influence on the creation of El-Hazard. Most especially, the first novel "Princess of Mars," in which Carter first gets transported mysteriously to Mars. He is captured and struggles to escape along with a Princess form a rival clan who was also captured. The two clans clash in a bloody war and the fate of the whole planet hangs in the balance (sound familiar?)

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines