Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:20:49 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El-Hazard Cosplay?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: El-Hazard Cosplay?  (Read 9820 times)
Makoto Mizuhara
Dimension Traveler

Mak-Daddy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2003, 11:28:26 pm »

http://www.fansview.com/2003/ckon/ck04a0002.html

(that's me in the bloody pyramid-head outfit)  

Also cool... but, if you don't mind my asking, who are you supposed to be? I don't recognize that particular character. I think I'd remember a guy with a pyramid head and a huge sword...

Dude!  That reeks of Awesomeniminessitudiosity!  Someone else who appreciates the awesomeness of Silent Hill!  

That is inspired!  I have been wanting to do that one myself, but never found the time.  

Still, that is sweet.  Kudos on that one.

El-Hazard Information, collected with TLC because of OCD...

(http://www.geocities.com/MakotosMWO/) http://www.el-hazardonline.net
daguru
Dimension Traveler

BRILLIANT!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2003, 10:41:59 pm »

ya know what? screw the makoto costume! Im gonna make a Katsuo/Groucho. In order to redeem most of the money for the body, Ill sell several copies of the helmet on ebay. Hopefully I could finish this by Otakon, but that's if the stars come together, the planets align, pigs fly, and hell freezes over. When I get those helmets on ebay Ill make a new thread so everyone can see it.

Jinnai's most trusted henchbug
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2003, 02:32:11 am »

http://www.fansview.com/2003/ckon/ck04a0002.html

(that's me in the bloody pyramid-head outfit)

Dude. That is Pimp ShitTM.

...But you could have used a James to vigorously sodomize. :<

Or maybe a Valtiel. Yeah, PH totally has the kinky "I'm-doing-my-superior" thing going on. It's like demonic office sex. *SHOT*

Pardon me. I could talk about Silent Hill for, well... a very long time. ;D

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
dooky
Demon God(ess)

The Genius is Loose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2004, 11:09:17 am »

Reviving this thread... because, towards the end of last year, I posted this:

Anybody here ever tried this? It seems that next summer, I'll finally get to go to a con, and I'm in a cosplayin' mood. And the character I want to cosplay as is...

(pause for effect)

(realises that everyone has already guessed)

Yeah, Fatora. Not Makoto dressed as Fatora, but actually Fatora (there is a subtle difference ^_^) I have 9-10 months to make a costume, which might seem like a long time... but you see, I don't have that much sewing experience. My qualifications in the subject amount to basic plushie engineering and making some Azumanga daddy hats to promote our anime club. I've never sewn actual clothes before, so this is going to be one hell of a challenge ^_^

Well, said convention has been and gone. And, well...

That's me, that is.

Well, it's not the best picture, but for a first cosplay attempt I think it went quite well. The strange thing was how I bumped into two other Fatoras there (albeit in different outfits). I really wouldn't have thought she was such a popular choice for cosplaying.

My next attempt? Well, I'm not sure when my next con will be, but I have been invited to go to AX in the the US at some point in the future, provided I can afford the plane fare. If I do go, I am apparently obliged to make this costume.

Wish me luck...

dooky

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2004, 01:34:54 pm »

That's me, that is.

... MAN that's good.  XD  Nice job.  I will definitely want to see how your future cosplays turn out/

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2004, 01:47:27 pm »

Er... Well... What to say...

I was afraid to click that link. I really was. My previous experience with Crossplayers has been... so-so, at best. (Man-Faye... *Shudders*)

This wasn't too bad, though - the outfit was expertly done, and slapping a man's head on top of it wasn't OVERLY offensive. Especially since I was well-used to seeing Makoto's mug in that very same place.

Oh, and be sure to let us know when you finish that Sailor Neptune outfit! It'll be nice to know the exact day, hour, minute, and second that my loss of faith in humanity becomes complete. ^_^V

The 1337 poster
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2004, 01:33:07 am »

I was afraid to click that link. I really was. My previous experience with Crossplayers has been... so-so, at best. (Man-Faye... *Shudders*)

BWAH HAH HAHAHAHA! The glorious Tool of Evil, Manfaye, has corrupted another psyche. None shall usurp my Monopoly of the Ungodly! NONE!

BWAH HAH HAHAHAHAHA!

Cosplay is for all ages.

I Care Deep
Big Roshtarian Robot.
Dimension Traveler

What, a big mecha in El-Hazard? HAH! *snicker*

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2004, 09:56:59 pm »

Well, what about Man-Yuna from TechTV's X-play   XO ? I thought that "thing" is freaking scary! I swear, some people's passion for FFX's Yuna or female characters in general is just touching the edge of sanity...  :bawl
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 09:58:36 pm by el-hazards_gundam » Logged

"It is EVIL. EEEEEVVIIILL..."
daguru
Dimension Traveler

BRILLIANT!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2004, 10:31:53 pm »

Well, what about Man-Yuna from TechTV's X-play   XO ? I thought that "thing" is freaking scary! I swear, some people's passion for FFX's Yuna or female characters in general is just touching the edge of sanity...  :bawl

*curls into fetal position and cries for 2.5 hours*

*back to normal*
Damn. My Groucho's taking longer than I expected. My strive for perfection is time-consuming, but that's cosplay for yah.

Jinnai's most trusted henchbug
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines