Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:28:55 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  N00b... looking for help for my site...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: N00b... looking for help for my site...  (Read 4384 times)
millebaci
« on: December 02, 2004, 12:44:52 am »

^^; Hey all, I'm Jackie and I'm a n00b to the board... But I'm a big fan of EH mostly because of the english voice actress for Alielle, Melissa Fahn (Charles)

Anyway, I run a Melissa Fahn website and I was hoping someone could give me a little help writing up a bio for Alielle and getting together some pictures... I know there's a lot of pictures on this site, but since many are protected for members only, I don't know if they're particularly available to be used on my site... If there's a way I could get permission and/or some of you could send me some pics of Alielle (fanart included, but keep it PG) for my site that'd be awesome.

If you want to check my website out its http://melissa.wicked-popular.com and its just all about Melissa Fahn  ;D Melissa helps from time to time so the info is all accurate, etc.

Also, just for the admin of this site, If you'd like to be linked as an affiliate on my site, just let me know and I'd be more than happy, I know there's a good number of Alielle/EH fans that visit!
dooky
Demon God(ess)

The Genius is Loose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 04:49:27 am »

I'll certainly help with a bio for Alielle. I'm a big fan of Melissa too: El-Hazard was what introduced me to her, but I was thrilled to hear her in Invader Zim. She does a great job as Sora in the Oh My Goddess movie too (although it's hard not to smile at hearing the line "I'm excited, because it's a girl!" in Alielle's voice...)

dooky

millebaci
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 07:38:05 am »

Yay that's awesome. I heart Gaz, she and Edward were my first foray into the wonderful world of Melissa...

If you want, you can do a bio for Sora too, since you're a fan of her hehehe. The other characters of hers that I have up provide sort of a template... I know there's a lot of info about Alielle, I've just seen too little of the show to write a decent bio myself. I don't want to mess anything up.

Once we get the forums up on Melissa's site you should join, she'll be participating as actively as her busy schedule will allow. She's wonderful... such a sweetheart. I've never met a nicer actress.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 01:35:26 am »

You're allowed to use the images here, by the way.  The "member only" protection is to just debunk regular folks who I don't consider worth the bandwidth expenditure.  But when I have time later, if you do use my images and I do like your site, I'll even link to it, no problem.  :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
millebaci
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 10:59:27 am »

You're allowed to use the images here, by the way.  The "member only" protection is to just debunk regular folks who I don't consider worth the bandwidth expenditure.  But when I have time later, if you do use my images and I do like your site, I'll even link to it, no problem.  :P

Sweet, thank you, thank you very much.  ^_^V
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 02:39:59 am »

You're welcome.

We just need your credit card info, social security number, and measurements.

And before you complain, I assure you that we keep this info strictly confidential. We just use it for, uh... ah... um... age... verification... purposes.  -_-

.... Yeah.  :|

I Care Deep
millebaci
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 02:03:13 pm »

mmmhmm...  riiight. how about we skip the credit card, ssn, and measurements and skip right to the bank account info? ::)   :-*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines