Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:03:54 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ch.3 - The Week After.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: Ch.3 - The Week After.  (Read 35621 times)
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2003, 05:04:39 pm »

Meanwhile Hitomi was curious as well. She thought she knew what was wrong with Kane, but she kept dismissing the idea, given the guy was a fierce warrior. Afura simply sighed and shook her head.  

Hitomi turned back to Afura "I wonder whats wrong with him? You think he doesn't like confind spaces much?"  Hitomi questions Afura since she was wise well wiser than many save someone.  "I belive the term for it is claustraphobia, and it does look that way, but then here no EL-Hazard there are very few places like inside of this contraption".

Now that everything was sorted out, Nolan climbed back into the Tempo and slammed the door shut.  Hitomi bore a look that said 'Well? What the heck is going on?'. Afura simply smiled nonchalantly.
"Kane and Shayla are going to walk the rest of the way. Kane is... ah... not accustomed to riding around in a car." stated Nolan. Hitomi raised an eyebrow, clearly still curious but remained silent.

'I guess Afura is right about him having such a fear, I should of said something I remember being like that when I was smaller, this things not so bad any smaller and I'd probbly done the same thing heh they sure, wouldn't of liked to seen me mad thats for sure.'  Hitomi smirked  as she turned to look out the window leaving the others to only wonder why she had done so.

Hitomi was clearly getting very hungry, what with all the talk of food. Afura was as well, though she was much more reserved about it...

(end of post)  

"I hope we get there soon I've not had a good meal in.......... I can't even remember when" she sighed placeing her elbow down resting her cheek on her hand  "Be honest I can't remember alot about some things" she shook her head "Ahhh who care, I'm hungry, and right now just want to eat something" Hitomi chucckled "Heh I hope Nanami doesn't mind me paying I've not no money and all, then again it'll be surprizing if she'll even remember me" Hitomi smiled "Heh not many have only Mia did, god knows how" Afura chuckled lightly

"Well you did once look alot like your mother when you were smaller, everyone who had seen you thought so, but seems you have grown into your own person now"
Hitomi nodded back to her

"Yeah well my brown hair started to grown in a little after we left Floresteica, no idea why but I don't mind"  she then turned to Nolan "How fast are you going? this thing as fast as a skimmer?"

She was cut off when the strange machine of Miles jumped as it did running back to the car, she frowned one of those easy to tell annoied faces Afura could of sworn she'd seen on Shayla before

"That guy sure love to show off in that damned thing"

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

panicpaladin
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2003, 12:00:08 pm »

Allan walked the rest sluggishly, very sluggishly. He was walking like a rock trying to move a mile using the wind to push it.

He came to the Palace but fell on the floor again, his legs failed to carry him on. He panted insanely.

"Where did you come from?" said a Palace Guard who came out of the blue

"Uhh? I dunno, it's probably been a few miles."

"You poor guy, let me give y-... Oh my god!"

He took Allan's hand trying to pull him on his feet but he dropped him back down as soon as he noticed the face.

"Allan, it's you! I thought you'd never come back to Floristica!"

"I've been here for about two weeks now..."

"Everyone had been making bets three years ago if you had lived or not."

"And I suppose the old guy won?"

"Took our money, more like."

"Well, I'm back home now."

"Come, you've got to come back to the Palace!"

"I did go back, y'know. For about a hour or so before that thing came from the sky and reduced half of the place to rubble."

"Either way, come on, I'm sure there are still some people who didn't see you!"

They walked on the rest of the way which wasn't so long, Allan's legs were still burning though. After the walk, they went inside and the guard stopped at the entrance to talk to another about Allan returning. They then went on to the guy in charge of hiring servants who also seemed suprised... Behind him, a young girl with green hair appeared to be walking down.

"... I don't remember her." said Allan

"She's new, I just hired her." replied the old man

"I see..."

Allan saw the girl's face as she turned her head around for a few seconds and then looked at her eyes. One blue, one violet.

"(Lana?!)" echoed his mind

"So, how were your travels, young one?" asked the old man

"Oh, erm, well, I did a lot of things, one was in Fa-..."

Allan kept on talking, he was sure that he saw a girl whose eyes were of two colours, there was only one girl he ever knew that had eyes like those...
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2003, 01:17:45 pm »

Lan say Allan. She triped slightly but retained her balance.

What the hell is he doing back here?! If he blows my cover, I'm dead!

She bowed as they passed, refrained from glaring at Allan, and went back to the kitchens.

"That was too close..."

"What was close?"

"Nothing..."

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2003, 08:57:36 am »

When suddenly Miles' WANZER flew past their heads Kane and Shayla winced in surprise. Both of them yelled a full triade of swearing at Miles covering their ears. Fortunately Miles was leaving again. Then suddenly Shayla slipped, fell backwards and off the edge of the roof they were on with a surprised "WOAH!"

"Shit!" Kane jumped backwards and droped after Shayla. He reached out his hand and grasped her forearm. His other hand grabed the edge. Now both of them were hanging at the flank of the building. "Curse you, Miles! If I'll ever see you in your stupid toy again, I'll stick it up your ass!", Kane gasped while pulling Shayla up again. Shayla smiled at him in relief and grasped the edge. A moment later both of them were on the roof again. "That was close! Thank you." Shayla said while they continued their way over the rooftops.

A few minutes later they leaped down on the roof of the Shinonome diner. They had reached it before the others. The place hadn't changed much since Kane had been there last time. And the first person he saw was Quawoor sweeping the sidewalk in front of the diner. After she had retiered as a priestress, she decided to run the business together with Nanami as waitress and associate.

Kane grinned slightly, leaped right behind her silently, hugged and lifted her to spin around with her shouting a cheerful "Quawoor!"

"Eeeeeeek! Let go!", she screamed flouncing. She didn't know that it was Kane, but then she recognized him. Shayla watched the spectacle from the roof of the diner and giggled amused. Kane put Quawoor down again laughing, both of them were a little giddy now. Quawoor turned to him and punched him on the chest playfully. "You can't scare an old lady like that! I could have died from a heart attack, stupid!", she said smiling. "Aww, c'mon! You aren't that old, yet.", Kane replyed with a pout.

"Nice to see you again! When did you come back to Floristica?", Quawoor asked.

"About a week ago.", Kane replyed.

"A week ago? And you dare to visit me THAT late? How could you?", she crossed her arms and pouted playfully. Kane knew that she waited for an excuse now. She really liked him. She had played with him a lot when he was a child and they always had a lot of fun together. Also she was the one who introduced Yumi to him the first time.

"Sorry, there had been a lot of troubles since that strange ship came from the sky, so I couldn't visit you earlier.", Kane said.

Quawoor turned to him again. "It's ok! Are you hungry? Come in, Nanami is cooking one of her 'Shinonome specials'. There will be a big dish of it, just for you!"

Shayla leaped down the roof and joined them. "Hello there Quawoor. Don't coddle him too much or he'll get used to it", she said with a wink.

In the distance there could be heared the sound of Nolans car and Miles WANZER getting closer.

Kane and Shayla looked into the direction they'd come from. "So they finally arrived.", Shayla mentioned.
theravenisdead
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2003, 01:59:59 pm »

"I hate showoffs..." muttered Nolan to himself. "Ahh,, as fer your question Hitomi, I dunno... Ive never riden in a skimmer before." Hitomi nodded and turned her attention back to the WANZER behind them.

"There it is!" said Afura, pointing at the small group outside of the diner. Nolan steered the car to a stop and shut off the engine. Quawool had taken a few steps back, visibly startled by the arrival of Nolan's bizzare contraption. Then she saw the WANZER down the road...
"KYA!!!"
In a scared panic she ran inside screaming, hiding behind the countertop in the diner. From there she peered out.

Nolan smiled as he slammed the door shut "Alrighty, bring on the substance!" he exclaimed. Hitomi and Afura made up the rear.
As they approached, two figures emerged from inside. Both were female, one appeared to be just as old as Afura and Shayla, while the other looked to be almost his own age.
"Alright!! How many times have I told you llittle punks to leave miss Quawool alo-Oh!"
Both bore startled expressions as they looked over the new arrivals.

"Afura! Shayla! This IS a surprise!" exclaimed the elder woman. Afura smiled at her enthusiasm, while Shayla simply rolled her eyes. Kane just smirked.
"Lady Afura, Lady Shayla. Welcome to our humble establishment." said the younger lady with a bow.
"Oh Satomi, you don't have to be so foreward." said the elder woman to the younger.
"So.... You must be Nanami?" asked Nolan to the elder lady. Nanami looked at him quizically.
"And you are?" she asked.
"Ah... Nolan. Fellow Earther." he replied. This has gotten Nanami's attention.
"You're from Earth?!?" she exclaimed, wide eyed.
"Yup. That's my car." replied Nolan, motioning to his Tempo. Nanami looked behind Nolan to see what he was referring to, as if he meant something other than an actual car. Instead, she saw a white 2 door coupe. Beaten up a bit, but still, it 'was' a car. She felt her mouth hanging open. Meanwhile inside, Quawool stared in awe at the contraption as well, speechless.

"You... You brought a car here? to El-Hazard?" she stammered.
"Unintentionally, of course..." replied Nolan.
"Grandma, what's a car?" asked Satomi.
Nanami regained her composure and turned to Satomi "Oh, its just a vehicle from His-I mean my-I mean 'Our' homeworld." she said. Then she turned back to Nolan
"Oh! How rude of me, this is my granddaughter Satomi." she said. Nolan nodded, and smiled at Satomi, who simply looked away embaressed at the attention.
"I hate to interrupt this thrilling conversation, but I'm starving!" interruped Shayla. She glared at Nanami, to which she glared back. Hitomi stepped in as well.
"Me too" Hitomi exclaimed. "I havn't eaten in so long.." she murmured...

But before things could move inside, Miles' WANZER caught the attention of Nanami and her granddaughter...

"KYA!!!" screamed Satomi as she ran inside, hiding behind the countertop. She noticed Quawool there as well, but didnt say a word. She was too scared to anyway.
Nanami, however, was frozen in fear. As the WANZER stopped next to Nolan's car, all she could think of was "What next?"

(end of post)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 02:48:31 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2003, 02:17:45 pm »

Calya was yelling at me for what I'd done. It was ouder than usual, probably because I'm in a cramped room.

"You're right it was a reckless move but they still made it to the place ahead of us."

"You are hard-headed! Do you even CARE that Kane will kick your ass!"

"He wont' do it," Then again maybe he will.

"You'll be lucky that Yumi's house is near the diner then."

"Ok listen, you think after my fight with Kane, that I'd be so careless to come back here? I'm prepared fir a fight. I can be stronger than kane now.."

"WHAT!? Impossible, look at your arms! They're pathetic!"

"Muscle-fiber replacements. Work like a charm, besides I need this strength to command any high-tech unit here... I shouldn't have said that."

Calya was so quiet, she probably stopped breathing for a bit.

"If Kane decides to fight me, I'm ready for him. You, that's a different story. You're alot faster than Kane."

Calya was still very quiet.

"With all these powers and magics, I'm suprised noone here has developed telepathy."

"Would you stop bragging," She said grimly. She wasn't very happy obviously. She pointed out the windo to an odd-shaped building, it's structure stood out from all the other buildings around. "C'mon, go there, that's the diner."

I sighed and still followed Nolan's vehicle, looks like he knew the shortest way. I kneeled the WANZER and put the cockpit down as low to the ground as possible and opened the door. "Ladies first."

A rejectful look came from Calya as she sat there.

"Uhh... Ok fine, Gentlemen first." I got out of Project WANZER first, followed by Calya. She was exhibiting some strange behavior.

Kane and Shayla were there, along was some other person, somewhat short, could be mistakened for a boy but definitely was a woman, her age was showing slightly. She glared at me with a fearful look. THen she spoke loud...

She picked up a nearby broom and held it like a weapon with the brush part of it facing towards me. I stepped back with one foot but not the other. Something happened, probably because of the outbreak my soldiers... The soldiers had caused.

"It's them! Get out of here! You're not welcomed! Shoo! That uniform, you KILLED so many people!"

When she yelled I put my other foot a step back. Finally it fell silent. I sighed and turned around. "I know what's going on, I'll just leave." And I walked away. My stomach grumbling, I climbed up to the top of my Wanzer and just sat there. Noone's gonna bring me any food I'm sure, they all hate me...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 02:53:22 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

executor82
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2003, 03:47:32 pm »

After Shayla, Afura and Kane made some explanations, the group soon was sitting inside the diner. Everybody ordered and Kane got his promised dish of 'Shinonome Special' from Quawool. All were eating and talking, Quawool almost forgot about the other customers. Satomi served one meal after the other and had a small talk with everyone. Then Calya wispered something into her ear and she disappeared. When she came back she had a dish of 'Shinonome Special' which she gave to Kane. "For the gentleman outside in that huge thing!", she said to him and went back to the kitchen.

Kane starred at the dish, then at Calya. "And what do I have to do with THAT?"

Calya held her head in her hands and grinned at him.

"You don't expect me to bring this to Miles, do you?", Kane narrowed his eyes.

She just nodded.

"And why me?", he asked.

"You can't be always that cruel to him. C'mon, be a man and get this plate to Miles, would ya?"

"So you're pushing me to make up with him, huh? Great!", Kane grabed the plate and starred at it again.

"Don't be that stubborn, Kane and give him another chance. Can't you try to see the good things in a person. He's trying to make friends with us again. C'mon, give it a try.", Calya winked at him.

Kane got up and peered at Shayla. She looked at him and shrugged, although her eyes told another story. She'd rather kick Miles' ass than bring him that dish, but she didn't want to say anything to offend Calya. So Kane left the diner with the dish grumbling. Outside he walked towards the WANZER that was still standing there.
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2003, 06:19:50 pm »

5 minutes of waiting felt like 30 minutes. My stomach was growling even more. I really don't want to forage for food. Then again, I could always return back to the installation.

"Hey! Miles!" I heard kanes voice from behind.

I turned around, he was on teh ground just outisde the dinner, I tensed my legs to turn farther but instead it pushed me off a little, causing me to lose balance. I swing my arms around to see if I can regain it but I just fell off. "Oh shi-----------------------------t! KUHHRRR." The plummet to the ground was long, the 'soft' dirt felt more like a rock. I got back up with somewhat of an ease and dusted myself off.

"That was dumb." Kane said as plain as could be. He didn't think my fall was funny, hillarious, or overall stupid by his tone of voice.

I noticed the plate he was holding, and he noticed that I was looking at it.

"Take it." Once again he said it plainly.

"Huh? You're offering ME food? That's highly unlikely."

"I'm only giving it to you because Calya told me to."

"Calya? Hah, intersting," I took the plate from Kane's hand "She seems very persuasive." I looked at what was on the plate. THe meat part of it looked good but everything else wasn't very appetising.

"What do you know? She's my sister I've known her longer than you have!" Finally Kane's voice was starting to change, he sounded a bit more angered, but I didn't know if it was good or bad.

"I've had a girlfriend like her once, except... She died, she was murdured during the war where I was from... Seems like a movie doesn't it? She said she liked everything about me, evertying good and bad about me she liked, that was 2 months ago. I was in the service... We seemed like the perfect couple, I could definitely tell she wanted to get married...

One month after that, a colony fell under attack... It happened around 5PM... I was assigned to patrol the area at 2PM... 2 Capital ships, the California and Berzea, were patrolling the planet on the opposite sides of it. 4PM the attack started. The Aliens brought a massive force of fighters, even more massive were their frigates, and 1 capital ship. As oddly as it seemed, it turned out to be fighter vs fighter, frigate vs frigate, and cap ships were all behind giving orders and picking off targets. THankfully our fighter squad had taken out all other enemy fighters... Frigates were another problem, half had large purple beams, codenamed 'Nova Cannon' And the other half were anti-fighter crafts...

The alien's Nova Cannon ships were attacking the cap ship, luckily the rest of the fighters were able to take them out. We couldn't get close to the AA frigates so our Ion Cannon ships took them out. Finally all there was, was just the cap ship. Finally a torpedo squad got out... It looked like we would win, however, they had harnessed our nuke technology... 500 Megaton nuke sprang out from the cap ship, many tried to intercept it, but they failed, it hit the planet, the capital of the planet where she lived...... The mission was a failure despite their heavy losses...

The commander of the California had given me leave, 2 months worth. I needed that... If I had gotten that before this I would be with her, but she's just a scar on my memory... Not a blossom..."

I realized that I had been walking around, I had no idea how I moved 2 steps backwards and faced the other way... I turned around and Kane had been sitting down, he actually listened... I must have sounded pathetic..

I stared at Kane, waiting for a response, but his response was getting up and going back in.

I sighed, and noticed I didn't have the plate in my hand. I looked around for it, I set it down without knowing. So I sat down and ate... I needed something to get my mind off of her...

Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2003, 08:41:56 pm »

"Me too" Hitomi exclaimed. "I havn't eaten in so long.." she murmured...

Nanami turned around to this unknown girl, there was something about her that was indeed familair but she could not place her finger on it.  Afura took charge of the to say "Nanami you remember Hitomi don't you? Makoto's  little girl"

Nanami indeed looekd quite stunned that the little girl she once new with the long blue hair had changed this much "Hito-Chan that is you?" Hitomi tilted her head, that name was not used in a very long time for her

"Umm hi.....antie...Nanami" she paused "it's just Hitomi now though"

Nanami just laughed, then smiled before Hitomi knew it she was hugged by the old women "Now now Hito-Chan you will always be Hito-Chan to me just like your father Makoto-Chan" Nanami let go of her after awhile and smiled "Well I think we should get you all feed now"

After Shayla, Afura and Kane made some explanations, the group soon was sitting inside the diner. Everybody ordered and Kane got his promised dish of 'Shinonome Special' from Quawool. All were eating and talking, Quawool almost forgot about the other customers. Satomi served one meal after the other and had a small talk with everyone. Then Calya wispered something into her ear and she disappeared. When she came back she had a dish of 'Shinonome Special' which she gave to Kane. "For the gentleman outside in that huge thing!", she said to him and went back to the kitchen.

Hitomi ordered her favourite meal the Shinnonome meal A with extra Mon Mon steak on it char grilled and she wasted in no time at all eating the food, she was hungry and right now just wanted to stuff her face till she couldn't eat anymore.

Meanwhile Nanami was cooking more food while telling the staff aswell as Qwoor and Satomi who was back in Florestica again, her return was bound to soon mean questions asked to her of which she would not be able to answer.......

theravenisdead
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2003, 05:44:16 am »

Relaxed and enjoying his impromptu lunch, Nolan relaxed in his seat at the wooden table. To his left sat Afura, to his right Hitomi, and Shayla was directly accross from him. Mia sat in between Afura and Shayla. Afura was nearby at the neighbouring table with Calya, Kane, and Quawool.

Eager to join the conversation Nanami pulled up a cushion in between the two tables, while her granddaughter took over the diner.

As he ate his Pizza, which interestingly enough did taste Canadian-style, Nolan noticed Kane carrying a meal outside, obviously for Miles who had yet to vacate from his WANZER's cockpit. He was a little surprised that Kane was doing it, given he was the biggest opponent of allowing Miles into the group.

With a shrug he turned his attention back to his meal. Hitomi was literally inhaling the contents of her dishes. Nolan raised an eyebrow.
"Dun eat it too fast, you'll end up choking.." he said. Hitomi looked up from her meal and was about to say something when started coughing heavily. 'So much for warnings..' thought Nolan as he offered Hitomi a tissue. She accepted the tissue, visibly embaressed. Nolan simply smiled.
"Next time go slower, mkay?" said Nolan with a chuckle.
Afura couldnt help but smirk herself. Shayla was less subtle than Afura, simply laughing heartily.

At that moment Kane reemerged from outside. He sat down in his seat and didnt say a word.
"Well? Did it go well?" pestered Calya curiously. Kane simply sighed, picked up some of his food and ate silently. Calya raised an eyebrow.

Meanwhile at the other table Nolan was sharing some experiences from home with his newfound friends.
"And there are literally millions of these 'computers' all over Earth. In people's homes, businesses, everywhere. And most of them are all connected through what we call a 'global network'" said Nolan. "Ahhh.." said Shayla, trying to hide her confusion and slight disinterest. Mia looked very interested, but was slightly distracted by her meal. Hitomi was only a little more interested than Shayla was. Afura on the other hand, she was literally on the edge of her seat.

"Facinating! And what does this 'global network' do?" asked Afura, clearly wanting to know more about this apparent technological wonder.
Nolan smiled. "It allows people from all over the planet to communicate with one another, as well as share information with literally billions of people. You can look up information about literally anything you want, and within seconds you can find what you're looking for. Why, you and Shayla here could be on opposite sides of Earth, and using computers you could talk to eachother through text messages, as if you were right in front of eachother. In real-time!"
Afura could barely contain her enthusiasm over what she was hearing. Shayla simply rolled her eyes at her 'sister's lack of composure.

"You're world sounds like a very intellectual place!" said Afura, visibly amazed. "I only wish I could see all of those thinking machines linked together on this 'global network' firsthand!"
Nolan blushed a little. He wasnt used to all this attention. However, their curiosity as well as amazement was understandable. Taking another large bite out of his pizza slice Nolan smiled.

"I have a really nice computer at home in my room. Built it myself from parts!" he said proudly. "I also have a laptop I bought off of a friend about a year ago. It's not very fast or robust, but it nice to be able to bring a fully functional PC with me when I leave the house." said Nolan.
Afura titled her head slightly. "'PC'?" she asked visibly puzzled. Nolan chuckled slightly. "Oh, PC is just short for Personal Computer." he said. "Ahhhh.." nodded Afura.

Nolan continued. "I also have a cool computer. Its really small, fits right in my hand. I bought it a month ago with some spare cash... Come to think of it... ACK!" He suddenly remembered something. Out of nowhere Nolan stood up abruptly from the table, startling everyone at his table. He had a pale look on his face.

Afura was the first to speak. "Ah.. Nolan.. are you okay?"
"What's with him?" spewed Shayla, chewing on some meat.
Instead of answering, Nolan literally ran out of the diner leaving a shocked group of females behind.

Unbeknowest to them, Nolan had realized something about his 'handheld computer': he had last seen it IN his car. He ran to his car, threw open the driver door and started rummaging through the glove compartment. it was jammed full of loose paper, pens, markers, floppy disks, loose change, etc. But after a short peroid of tossing stuff aside, Nolan had found it.
At the bottom of the glove compartment was what he was looking for. He pulled out the handheld pc and stared at blankley. A smile crept upon his face as he began to laugh to himself.
Nolan then pulled the AC adapter out as well and finally shut the door to his car, locking it behind him.

Nolan slowly walked back inside, past his still staring friends as he sat downin his seat. He looked ecstatic.
"I found it.." he said with a broad smile. Shayla and Mia looked puzzled. Hitomi noticed the small object in his hand, as well as did Afura who quickly realized what he was talking about....

(end of post)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 06:11:34 am by theravenisdead » Logged
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2003, 10:30:02 pm »

With a shrug he turned his attention back to his meal. Hitomi was literally inhaling the contents of her dishes. Nolan raised an eyebrow.
"Dun eat it too fast, you'll end up choking.." he said. Hitomi looked up from her meal and was about to say something when started coughing heavily. 'So much for warnings..' thought Nolan as he offered Hitomi a tissue. She accepted the tissue, visibly embaressed. Nolan simply smiled.
"Next time go slower, mkay?" said Nolan with a chuckle.
Afura couldnt help but smirk herself. Shayla was less subtle than Afura, simply laughing heartily.

Hitomi was slightly embarassed by this and nodded lightly "Alright.........." she gave the peopel laughing a evil look "You try not eating for a couple of  days and see how you feel when a plate of food it put infront of you

Nolan slowly walked back inside, past his still staring friends as he sat downin his seat. He looked ecstatic.

"I found it.." he said with a broad smile. Shayla and Mia looked puzzled. Hitomi noticed the small object in his hand, as well as did Afura who quickly realized what he was talking about....

(end of post)

"It that this little PC thing of yours there?" Hitomi questioned looking down closer at it "Doesn't look like it could alot it's really small" She sta back taking a drink from a cup coughing a little as she recovered from earlier "I remember my father telling me all about things like that from earth he said some called him a nerd back there" Shaking her head and smirked "I agree with them to thats all he'd do look at the latest gadget he could find so annoiying, I'm glad I am not like that all at, would rather just break it myself"

Hitomi returned to her eating the words she spoke giving all who once knew her and how she was with her father had now changed, before they were very close indeed but now it seemed as if Hitomi had a reason to dislike her father and she was not afriad to let it be known she did not like the 'Oh holy Makoto Mizuhara'

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2003, 07:03:18 pm »

I finished my meal really fast, as my mind was off of bad things. Great meal that involved soy sauce, very scarce, only produced on Earth, someone probably has a farm for this.

In any case, I was done, and I thought it'd be proper to at least bring the plate in.

I walked in through the main door, it had a nice glossy sight, the grooves carved in it looked great too. The inside was remarkable as well, awfly crowded though, that would explain why it seems 75% of the volume of the building is filled with tables.

I scanned around looking for the group, I saw that one lady that threatened me with a broom, the thought of that sorta made me laugh, not much though. They don't have much to defend themselves with anymore.

I walked over and greeted them, Nolan had another antique in his hand, and that looked like it could actually do something, but I didn't pay attention to it. Likely something that was micro-sized could do the same performance, possibly better than that.

"Tsk tsk, Nolan, THAT bad of a PDA? Got that at the dollar store?" I said with a slight grin.

Nolan looked alienated as the conversation stopped, and apparently everyone else did.

I took a deep breath as I remembered that he came from a different time. "Sorry, sorta forgot our timezones."

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2003, 02:46:02 pm »

Lana sat in the kitchens. She was bored. Being a servent was boring. And if she was caughting like she was the last time, she was in deep trouble. Not only would they stick her in jail, they'd probably execute her on the spot. She gave a deep sigh, and headed for the main hall, a few plates balanced about her person. This had to be one of the most exciting jobs in the history of El-Hazard.

She walked into the main hall, placed the plates on the table, bowed, then retreated the the far corner of the room. She would probably have to stay tehre unti lafter the meal, or until someone wanted wine.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
panicpaladin
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2003, 06:24:55 am »

Allan looked all the around the Palace for the girl but his search didn't go anywhere. He ran down the steps into the kitchens... There were people at work.

He looked around the lot trying to see which one it could be, there were too many. He found a green haired girl and span her over.

"Lan, is tha-..."

"Get away from me!" she screamed

The girl slapped him and turned back, it wasn't her. Allan thought he should leave and he went into the hall instead... There she was, serving food. He quickly ran up to her.

"Lan, I know it's you. Now isn't a good time to talk but drop by Yumi's, we can speak there."

He turned around and took a few steps.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2003, 02:08:14 pm »

Lan glared at Allan out of the corner of her eye.

"I'm not speaking to you anymore, please, just leave me alone." She growled, and walked over the table. "Is there anything I can you you, sir?"

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines