Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:23:34 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El Hazard OVA 3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: El Hazard OVA 3  (Read 10887 times)
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 09:40:55 pm »

MrWhat, that's a good idea about the movie. I often wondered why AIC never attempted a movie?

Well, they don't have a real good track record here.  :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
dragonprincess
Background Character

Bugrom are sooooo cute!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 11:06:29 pm »

being a long time follower of El Hazard (even have the original tapes) I really hope they make another OAV but well Alternative well ahem, blowed ^^;

I didn't like Quawool, nope, not at all >.< I like the OAV 2 though, Kalia was cool, though I know alot of people don't like her *shrugs*

I'd like to see an OVA 3 and see them matured (but I still want Jinnai the same! Long Live Jinnai!)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2003, 12:31:25 pm »

Hello dragonprincess. Welcome to EHOL! ^_^

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
dragonprincess
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2003, 05:10:04 pm »

hihi ^_^ ty for welcoming me, I'd like to be a contributor but alot of things you have that I have, hehe

except for my Boys Be Free single ^_^ I was gonna run downstairs and get the mp3s and scan it but um I don't know how to make mp3s from it ;.; I can scan it though!

also downloaded all the artbooks and stuff and can't find this one picture  :-/ I had it before but it's like so rare now, the one with Nahato and Ghalus, where Nahato is bleeding and they're wrapped in a black cloth, it's so cool but impossible to find  :bawl unless i missed it somewhere  ^^;
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2003, 06:17:48 pm »

Miss Dragon Princess?

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/El-Hazard/temp/tim/elha29.jpg

Was this what you are looking for?  It's a pretty disturbing image...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2003, 06:35:35 pm by thegameguy » Logged

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
dragonprincess
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2003, 06:40:45 pm »

yes! that was the exact one! ty ^_^

yes I know it's disturbing ^^; but it's hard to find any pics of the shadow tribe

i have the boys be free single right with me now so um if like you want me to scan it say so ^_^ (the little cd is so adorable!)
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2003, 06:44:43 pm »

Absolutely!  We are ready anytime!

Scan away!   ^_^V

On another topic...

Where is that picture from?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2003, 07:50:33 pm by thegameguy » Logged

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2003, 08:06:47 pm »

... my Boys Be Free single ... I don't know how to make mp3s from it ;.; I can scan it though!

If you're a Windows user, get dbPowerAmp.  Very easy to use (and free, last I checked, at least without the Power Pack).  If you're a Mac user, I'll have to relay you to Saucer.

But yes, please do scan and rip.  :)

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2003, 09:23:58 pm »

.  If you're a Mac user, I'll have to relay you to Saucer.

I recommend iTunes to both Mac and Windows users. Especially if you have alot of MP3s and are fanatical about sorting and organizing them.  ^^;

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
dragonprincess
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2003, 09:26:38 pm »

I have to scan it tomorrow now, my brother is using the cpu that has the scanner hooked up to it :p I'll rip the songs tonight though later ^_^

also the picture is from this one japanese cg site, I have the full picture, it has the one in my ava, OAV Ifurita, TV and OAV Rune, then Nanami and Quawool in the backgroud.  the picture is on my cpu upstairs and I can upload it if you want, I forget the page though, it's been a long time  :-[

oh btw, when i'm done ripping where do you want me to upload the mp3s? I don't have a webpage that will take mp3s ^^;
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2003, 09:37:36 pm »

You can email them to me (available in my profile or off the front page of the site), or you may FTP into this site like this:

FTP: el-hazardonline.net
User: Spudnik
Password: spud
[case sensitive I think, so careful there]

This gets you into a general junk directory.  Just let me know what the filename and I'll get it out of that dumpster.   ^^;

dragonprincess
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2003, 09:50:58 pm »

kk! will do! but have to download the file you said to first then pray to the computer gods that it works cause my cpu upstairs is a piece of crap >.< (on my mom's laptop right now

update! okay! now I got the mp3s and I zipped them into a file called CleverSingle.zip but um when I tried the ftp (took a long time to come up) when I tried to send it said:
425 Can't open data connection.
Transfer done: 0 bytes in 0.000 secs (0.00 k/sec)

so I guess I'll have to e-mail it ;.; um, what e-mail do I use exactly?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2003, 11:48:24 pm by dragonprincess » Logged
theravenisdead
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2003, 02:30:24 am »

Hey dragonprincess, welcome to the community! Woulda said something sooner but I've been offline since wednesday evening  -_- Anyways, Bonjour!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 02:32:21 am by theravenisdead » Logged
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2003, 03:18:07 am »

Hey dragonprincess, welcome to the community! Woulda said something sooner but I've been offline since wednesday evening  -_- Anyways, Bonjour!

Heh and me, I have no excuse!  Cept for the fact that I was working hard this past week nagging students and getting grades ready for progress reports.

Err anyhow welcome to EHOL!

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2003, 09:43:41 am »

How would I like to see El-Hazard continued?

My first preference is a theatrical movie that is mostly, but not not religiously, canonical, and more dramatic/less wacky than the original series.  I'm thinking of the Ah! My Goddess movie as an example.  And no more "tweener" stories-- I want a movie that takes place entirely after Ifurita's return.

First of all, I was thankful for your posting directing readers of the thread to my work.  Thanks Eric.

Second, I'd like to join welcoming dragonprincess to our forum.  Please feel free to comment on all things El Hazardian or otherwise.

Third, I'd like to weigh in on the OVA continuation discusion.  While I'm sad to have to admit odds are indeed against another OVA being made, I am glad that a good number of El Hazard fictwriters have striven to continue the legacy.  Alan Harnum's "Mortal Engines" was one of my faves until I discovered it was unfinished.  Fellow list member Dooky's "The Shape of Things to Come" can be easily found at ff.net and is a humorous and scintillating read.  

My personal favorite, which has been called by several "what the OVA 3 screenplay ought to be like" is Ken Wolfe's "Earth" series and the "Reunited" side-story.  The main theme centers around Makoto's helping Ifurita discover her humanity again after experiencing centuries of indentured servitude, war, and death.

http://www.mts.net/~kenwolfe/fanfic.html

These stories have the central theme of redemption and perseverance that drew me to the OVA in the first place.  Another OVA continuation I co-wrote with Ken can be found at the same place.  Named "Rough Justice", it's set about twenty five years after Makoto and co. first went through the looking glass.

--me

Mark Engels
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines