Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:27:22 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ch2. Interrogation and Betrayal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Ch2. Interrogation and Betrayal  (Read 13300 times)
theravenisdead
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2003, 11:18:30 am »

"Finally.." muttered Nolan as he made his way down the ship's ramp and onto solid ground.  After standing in that tube full of ice cold water, he felt as if he could literally lay down in a campfire. He shivered as he recalled the whole experience, wishing it'd be something he'd easily forget.

Then Nolan noticed the guards. Lots of guards. Several of which had surrounded his ride. Nervously, he approached them.
"Ah.. excuse me, but-"
"Halt! What are you doing!?" one of the guards interrupted him in an angry tone.

Nolan was taken aback by the question "Ah-I'm going to take the big white machine here and go back to the palace with it, thank you very much. Why you ask?"
"Did you or did you not just come from the inside of that ship?" demanded another guard, his weapon unholstered and pointed at Nolan's chest.

"Ah well.. er... yes... but I'm not part of-"
"He's one of the offenders!" yelled the guard loudly. "SEIZE HIM!"

Now Nolan was really scared. He tried to reason with the advancing guards. "N..No-It's not like that at ALL!"
Unfortunately by now the guards already had him by the wrists, tightly applying rope to them.

He resisted as best he could, but he was no match for a handful of highly trained soldiers. He then noticed one of them opening the door to his car and rummaging around inside.
"HEY! That's my stuff, Get OUT!" yelled Nolan, now struggling more than ever.

Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like Kane running at a high rate of speed towards him...

(end of post)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2003, 11:25:36 am by theravenisdead » Logged
panicpaladin
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2003, 01:05:14 pm »

Allan looked at the Window, hopped onto the Table, folded his arms on it and stared outside.

"What's going on out there... Umm... What's your name?" asked Yumi

"Allan."

"So, what's going on out there?"

"Well, Kane's dashing towards the Soilders as if he's going to go all out on them."

Allan got back down, his back on the wall and looked at Yumi.

"Oh, sorry, my name is Yumi." she said

"'Nice to meet you."

"I just saw you come out of nowhere and to the Ship, what were you doing in the City?"

"It's a long story: I was a servant at the Palace who left for a few years to travel El-Hazard. I came back recen-..."

"Oh, you! The Palace Servant! I remember now!"

"You do?"

"You were much younger... Perhaps 12, you catched those things I almost dropped in Town."

"... Oh. That."

"It's nice to know you're Kane's friend."

"Yeah..."

He got back on the Table to watch what else would happen. Now he seemed to recognise almost everybody with him which was a nice thing.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2003, 01:11:28 pm »

Lan looked at Allan and Yumi.

"That's right, leave me out." She sighed, and wandered into what seemed to be the kitchen. "Anyone hungry? I'm hungry! Who wants food?" Anything to get off the topic of what happened in the past, I hate having to think about it. She shook her her, and began poking around, trying to see what food these people had. Obviously they had taken some of the food with the when they had been evacuated.

She pulled out a jar. She looked at the contents, and hastily put it back in the cupboard.

"I wonder if the princess is okay. I haven't seen her for ages." She said to herself, though not very quietly. A tear ran down her cheek...

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2003, 07:23:35 pm »

I grabbed my weapon and immediately went to External Platform A-8, but I hid behind a wall. a squad of 5 marines stood there.

The Roshtarian army almost had landed but the squad leader of the marines ordered him to shoot at the boat. He shoudl a 3-round burst which made a big hole in the raft and it quickly sank. Closely followed by that were explosions. We were under full attack as they said.

"Marines, set up an ambush point at this platform. Anyone who docks here, shoot them!" I said. "Yes sir!" All od them responded in unison. Another tank shell hit the ship, followed by another, then another.. There was a pause. At that moment I started running up a few decks to the vehicle bay. I planned to get a Phoenix Bomber from the vehicle bay, but when I opened the bay doors, I saw mobile anit-aircraft vehicles. That wouldn't get me far. I hopped out of the jet and took a mobile artillery cannon. It was weak in armor but it's damage and range were very upper-level. There was a downside though, it couldn't float in water, so I would be a sitting duck. Pilots and drivers of other vehicles finally got into their vehicles. They are usually across the ship from here, which is a bad place to be. I let them launch first, then I started firing on the anti-aircraft.

All seemed to be going well, I was startign to take tank hits, but they were way off. There seemed to be no artillery in that army, just tanks. An infantry dropship soon launched from overhead. It hotdropped right behind the enemy. There were no anti-aircrafts present after they landed. They were being shot at but the dropship's shields stood up against the blasts. The roshtarina infantry finally ahd a way of getting over to the ship. Armored boats that couldn't be easily sunk. They each surrounded teh ship, only 2 were sunk, the 2 that were sunk were my kills.  The intercom suddenly said "Intruder alert" several times over, then it finally listed the locations.

A new weapon was brought in from the Roshtarian army-homing missles. They were slow moving, but they curved around and they had dead-on accuracy. FIrst shot was fired at me, I jumped out of teh artillery and ran away before it exploded. I ran for a Longsword bomber again, I got in and started up the engines. The intercom came on with David's voice. "All Navy personnel, load up the transports with equipment and troops. We will be evacuating the ship in 10 minutes."

A minute later I launched from the ship. The bomber was a 1-seater, so the pilot could bomb too, and it wasn't hard at all. I forst bombed all the tanks to prevent furthur damage to the ship. Once I got done with that bombing run, 2 homing-missles were on me. Like I said they were slow, but they just wouldn't stop following me. I turned around and evaded the missles and took out more homing-missle vehicles.

After that there was nothing for them to fight me back with. Air-superiority was indeed ours. I decided to take out the countless soldiers at the shoreline. THey were firing on our soldiers that had dropped. I headed for them, but someone... A woman was floating up in the air far away. I could recognise her, she was Mia, the wind priestess, she didn't look very happy either, which I knew what that meant.... She put out her arms and looked like she did a shoving gesture, but soon after a strong hurricane of wind was blowing against the bomber. I couldn't control it at all. And so I was forced down, the ship was tearing apart due to the severe wind, once one wing was lost, I ejected immediately, and landed right where the marines were.

Lucky for me, I still have my rifle with me. I could fight back, I want to get back to the ship. I still have that radio, I could call in for evac but not now. It's too risky. I dasked and took cover behind a wooden crate. Thankfully it was full of stones. I opened fire ont he Roshtarin soldiers, this would indeed take a while...

(I need someone to fight.. Some play character if possible)

executor82
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2003, 08:02:19 am »

Kane reached Nolan right before they dragged him away. One of the guards got aware of him.

"Citizen! Get out of here immediately! This area has been evacuaded and barred!", the guard yelled at Kane.

"Excuse me, but I have to take that man with me!", Kane zoomed past the guards grasped Nolans wrist to get him out of there.

"Hey! What do you  think you're doing, man??", one of the guards wanted to know. He approached Kane, while two other guards grasped Nolans arms. The rest of them surrounded Kane and Nolan.

"I've got no time for explanations or playing around with you guys, just hand him over, ok?", Kane sighed. He prepared himself to fight them back if necessary. He only had to take out two or three of them and dash away with Nolan.

"Are you trying to mess around with us? Just what the hell you think you're doing? He's a.....", *zzzzzzzt, TONK* suddenly something fell from the sky and landed right next to them interrupting the guard. "WHAT THE....?", another guard screamed. All of them, including Kane and Nolan looked up to the sky.

A strange looking aircraft tumbled down towards them. It seemed to be heavyly damaged and already falling appart. "OH SHIT!", the first guard shouted. "Take cover!", another yelled. Everyone started to run, not taking care about the whole situation anymore. Everyone was about to save his own life.

Kane grasped and pulled Nolan with him. They were running as fast as they could, back to the house. *BOOOOM!* They just left a few meters behind them when they heared the impact and the blast trew them off their feet. They hit the ground hard, but fortunately they were far enough so that nothing serious happened to them except of a few scratches. Kane jumped to his feet again, grabed Nolan to pull him on his feet again and hasted towards the house again. Then they reached it. "Everybody prepare yourself! Everybody who's able to fight get ready for combat! The others should leave the place towards the palace immediately! Lan! Cut Nolans bonds with your sword. MOVE IT!" Kane yelled as he crashed the door open.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 08:05:51 am by executor82 » Logged
panicpaladin
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2003, 12:42:51 pm »

Allan wasn't really the fighting type, he never had any need for it anywhere. But a memory struck him and he picked up a CavalrySaber-like Sword from the Wall of the House, there were three of them put together, obviously as decoration.

"Well, let's see if I remember what that old guy taught me a year ago."

He looked over his shoulder to face Yumi.

"Yumi, take cover."

She nodded and quickly went over to the other Door into another Room and shut it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2003, 02:40:55 pm »

"Right." Lan grabbed her staff, concentrated, and drew the sword down on the bonds holding nolan. "You happy now?" The staff changed back.

She looked out of the door. "What's going on out there? I don't mind fighting, but why?"

She looked at Kane, waiting for some answers.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2003, 10:12:37 am »

Kane looked at Lan seriously. "It seems that the Floristican army is mobilizing their troops to capture the intruders. There are more and more guards and soldiers gathering around the ship. Also it seems that the attack already started. That strange aircraft that fell from the sky and almost hit us is a piece of circumstantial evidence for my suspicion." He walked to his backpack while speaking and looked for his bracers and greaves to equip them for combat. He found some hardy boots in the wardrobe and put them on too. "It's my duty as a fighter to aid in combat. By the way I've got a bone to pick with Miles!", he grasped his staff and weighed it in his hands.

Kane looked at Lan again. "What about you? Are you with me?"

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2003, 10:56:16 am »

Lan walked over to Kane, lay a hand on his shoulder and said, "All the way." She smiled. The kind of smile people use when they mean business. "I'll fight until the death if need be."

panicpaladin
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2003, 01:35:06 pm »

"I'd hate to break the Speech but I think they're coming in." said Allan

"Okay, the rest of the House is empty, they're somewhere in here... Get ready to suprise them..." came a whisper from the Door

"Who wants to welcome our Guests?"

Allan kicked the Door open, it swang into one Guard, some others weren't near it and others fell back to avoid it.

"Move in!" shouted one of them as he tried to get up.
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2003, 04:54:30 pm »

"Corporal, there's noone in this house. Why are you raiding it?" I asked him as he got up. "One of ours is in there, he looks like he was kept captive by some native to this world. She had long hair." Once he said that, I could instinctively figure out it was Lana. Lana is with Kane.. And Calya.. Nolan.. 5 soldiers in the house, they wont' stand a chance!

"Corporal! Call Your troops out! NOW!!!" I had feared it was too late, I was right..

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2003, 07:04:59 am »

Lana concentrated, her staff changed to a bow this time, she loaded it and fired. It hit one guard square in the chest.

"It's years since I've done that." She smiled to herself, and shot another arrow.

theravenisdead
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2003, 08:33:14 am »

"It's my duty as a fighter to aid in combat. By the way I've got a bone to pick with Miles!" spoke Kane.

"What about you? Are you with me? he asked Lan. She in return placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "All the way!"

*BANG!*

Startled, everyone turned around and faced the door. Soldiers were clearly inside the house, and had arrived at the room they were hiding in.

"I'd hate to break the Speech but I think they're coming in." said Allan.

Whispers could be heard on the other side of the door. Nolan knew that they were going to enter. He could feel his nerves on edge as the doorknob began to creak slowly.

"Hey, what about me? What do I do?" he whispered curiously.
Almost in shock, everyone turned to face Nolan, eyebrows raised.
Cheeks flushing, Nolan clued himself in "Eheh, Right. Kick some ass. Roger."

With that, the four of them prepared themselves as Allan kicked the door forewrd, right into the face of the guard opening it, knocking him and some others down.
"Move In!" shouted another soldier as they pushed their way into the room. The fight was on...

(end of post)
executor82
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2003, 08:22:48 pm »

Kane dashes forward and dropped his staff. There wasn't enough room to use it  properly. On the other hand he was just in the mood to fight with bare hands right now. After the first marine was shot by Lan another tried to enter the room. He aimed with his rifle at Kane and fired. Fortunately Kane moved fast so that it was hard to take aim of him. The burst missed him, but one bullet scuffed his shoulder. He grabed the soldier and threw him over his shoulder into the room, where he crashed against the wardrobe hard. Then he concentrated his energies within his palms and shot a heatblast at him. The soldier lay unconscious immediately.

Then he turned around, hit another soldier with a spinkick, disarmed him and jumped back from the door to let Lan and the others do something. He didn't want to keep the fun of beating up soldiers all to himself.

One of the soldiers aimed at Nolan. Kane quickly picked up his staff with his foot, flipped it up, caught it midair  and threw it at the rifle of the soldier.It hit the gun right in time and changed the direction it was firing in. The bullets hit the wall behind Nolan.....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 08:29:34 pm by executor82 » Logged
panicpaladin
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2003, 11:54:22 am »

"My turn." said Allan.

One man fired at him with the Gun but Allan jumped forward and to his side, then at the man and striked. The front of the Gun was cut off. Allan finished it with a swift kick in the face.

Another Soilder came running as if to shove him but Allan jumped aside and hit his face with the butt of the Sword, then tripping him up.

Another from the right came shooting, Allan threw the Sword at him. The Soilder dropped his gun and ran off before it hit him in the Chest, the Sword stuck in the wall. Allan slowly grabbed another from the Case as he was near it.

"I haven't done this in a year... I'm enjoying it."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines