Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:59:29 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  New EH Fanfict
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New EH Fanfict  (Read 3967 times)
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« on: October 26, 2003, 09:12:13 pm »

From friend and fellow railroader Jeff Morris, who, ironically, Adcock knows from back in the day from the Dr. Who fandom.

Morris' has some really decent work, especially appealing to the Tenchi fans among us.  "Cherry Blossoms" was akin to an epic Roman tragedy and is not to be missed.

--me

Mark Engels

To: el-hazard@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:18:26 -0000
Subject: [el-hazard] New El-Hazard fanfic tale

Hopefully, given Yahoo Groups' current woes, this will get out...

I just posted a story on my site called "Something Happened". An unexpected incident between two priestesses puts a strain on their friendship.  Warning--adult themes implied.

http://members.aol.com/jeffreysmorris gets you to the main page, and the story link is there. Hope you enjoy.

JSM

theravenisdead
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 09:19:44 pm »

Hey. Almost forgot to post  ^^;

The fanfic reminds me of another I read a lil while back. Think it was by MrWhat. Where the three priestesses were telling eachother scray stories around a campfire. Ah, so many fanfics from him Too many to count . l337 \/\/|2i7i|\|g s|<i//z ^_^V ;D Anyways, this one goes to the collection!

I 'really' needta get cracking on my fanfic again. Its been put on hiatus untill I finally move out. Which I SHOULD be doing sometime between now and the mid month. Or oblivion, whichever manages to come first  -_-
« Last Edit: October 31, 2003, 09:23:46 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
dronealien
Londs' Screen Time

&quot;Dark Hero&quot;

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 06:16:40 am »

::) I think, if memory serves, that I saw a Tenchi fanfic with that name, maybe, on TMFFA(Tenchi Muyo Fanfiction Archive), and I also think they had a few 'Tenchi Muyo/El-hazard' crossover fics, for those who are interested. I believe site address is www.tmffa.com. Of course this has probably already been posted......but what the heck. ^_^V
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 07:44:13 pm »

Morris has some really decent work

Something Happened is recommended.  Yes, Jeff is a fine author.  Besides his stories on FF.net and his own site (most of which I still have to read), that St. Louis Doctor Who fan club that we both attended in the 1980s published half a dozen fanzines, with some stories by him.  I've still got them in a box around here somewhere.

The fanfic reminds me of another I read a lil while back. Think it was by MrWhat. Where the three priestesses were telling eachother scray stories around a campfire.

Yup, Scary Campfire Stories is one of mine.  I thought about posting a link to that story to the Halloween thread, although it's hardly that scary.

I 'really' needta get cracking on my fanfic again.

My Hana Ni Arashi isn't officially on hiatus-- I'm just not working on it right now  ^^;  I have to watch the whole OVA-Alt World series again, to double-check some continuity for the next update.  Not to mention my latest spell of general laziness, or how I've let myself get sucked into that round robin  ^^;

My OMG! project is hung up just as badly.  I have to re-read all the OMG! mangas for continuity, and I have to rent one or two movies for cross-over continuity too.  Nobody told me that this fan fiction stuff could turn into work  ^^;
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 01:58:21 pm »

Heh. That Morris guy is a hack writer. I wouldn't read his work if you paid me.  ;D

JSM
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 04:50:27 pm »

Heh. That Morris guy is a hack writer. I wouldn't read his work if you paid me.  ;D

JSM

Well, I guess you'd know best, wouldn't you? :)

Welcome to the El-Hazard Online community. ^_^V

I enjoyed your story well enough, even if it did make me roll my eyes a bit. Okay, a lot. :P

The 1337 poster
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 06:16:11 pm »

I enjoyed your story well enough, even if it did make me roll my eyes a bit. Okay, a lot. :P

Ummm. Thank you. I think.

I'm still trying to figure out if that was a compliment or not.

JSM
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2003, 12:40:47 am »

Ummm. Thank you. I think.

I'm still trying to figure out if that was a compliment or not.

JSM

Well, let's just say that "AfuraXShayla" stories tend to stretch my suspension of disbelief. No matter how much alcohol is involved. The dialogue was cute though.

As for "Fatora's School for Gifted Women", I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before. Did you announce it on the El-Hazard Mailing List at one point or another, perchance? I enjoyed that one quite a lot.

The 1337 poster
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines