Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:47:00 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  EH Music Videos available online...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: EH Music Videos available online...  (Read 6779 times)
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2003, 05:02:07 pm »

Since you like the "Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot" video so much, you might as well get the karaoke-version, which was made for a German convention last year. (Yep, same video only with subtitles. ^_°)

http://194.97.4.53/StudioHybrid%5BADL%5D-Karaoke-Live.zip

I've also seen quite a lot El Hazard amvs on animemusicvideos.org... but most of them are not available for downloading. ;_; (Maybe the good ones, since almost all I know are not good...)

I still got a few ones on my hdd, like: Alchemy of Love, Bugthumping (Otaku Outpost), Kindred Spirits (Sandrock Productions, only crappy rm), Plenty (Ryoma), Superman's Theme (Jonathan Backer), World of Dreams (Sandrock Productions, only crappy rm), Ifurita my Superman (Studio Fluffy)

Raven was mentioning in another thread about whether an EH AMV exists for Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life."  I had offered then that the lyrics really told Ifurita's life story during the time she met Makoto who subsequently freed from her bondage.  It's available on the AMV.org site also.  I've downloaded it and enjoy it muchly.  I think the readership here might want to try downloading it too.

Say, if you've already got in dl'd and have higher-speed internet access than I do (I've only got dial up out here in the flatlands) maybe you could send it along to Rob for posting here on the site.  I think a good number of folks here would enjoy it.

--me

Mark Engels
schlock_kork
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2003, 10:32:21 pm »

I see, you mean that "Ifurita's Revelation" video by Zeon_Slash (80something mb). Found it but I need to wait till the 9th to dl it because my account on amv.org is too new.

But no prob, I can dl it and send it over, since my cable will definitely be faster than your dial up connection.
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2003, 01:16:30 pm »

Yes.  That's the one.  I do believe you'll enjoy it and would suggest same for the other list members, especially those with a fondness toward Ifurita.

Please post some feedback here after you view it!  I for one would certainly enjoy reading your impressions of the work.

--me

Mark Engels
schlock_kork
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2003, 06:52:30 pm »

Well, if anyone is interested in that Ifurita amv and doesn't want to dl it directly from amv.org, then conact me (pm or via aim), I can send it now (on aim, icq or yahoo messenger, irc doesn't work). Also for any other El Hazard amv I can get my hands on.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 10:21:32 am »

I finally checked out the karaoke version of HHZZ.  That was pretty cool.  Something to follow anyway.   ;D

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 08:20:00 am »

I'm not sure this is a good one after watching a lot of EH music videos, but there's the one with title Rose (something) with Enya's Only Time soundtrack. It contains El Hazard OAV 1,2 and Cowboy Bebop

That's the music videos that drew me to know Ifurita's story (which consequenlty made me watch all EH episodes), so for me it's kinda special.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines