Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:58:39 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ok...so who's actually here?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Print
Author Topic: Ok...so who's actually here?  (Read 30081 times)
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2003, 03:46:50 pm »

misc.- Erm...I'm an elf. I'm the same as Rosh, (bisexual)

LOL, yeah, I'm a lesbian, with the exception of Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom and other male heroes like that. Oridnary men just don't make the cut.  ;)

What the hey, while we're at it, I'll re-introduce myself too.

Name: Rachel (call me Jewel or Rosh please, actually, no, call me Jewel, only Lar gets to call me Rosh  ;) )
Sex: If that's not completly apparent by now, go away.  ;)
Personality: I guess I'm a, erm, lady's lady... so to speak. I'm bi, kind of leaning tward lesbian... I'm smart though I don't act it, I'm quirky, modest (some of the time) and I'm shy at first, till you get to know me.
Hobbies: I'm a nerd of all trades. I like anime, drawing (I'm told I'm quite good at it...) running, and taking care of animals.
Anime I've seen: Refer to earlier post. No way I'm typing all that again.
Fav Movie: Grave of the Fireflies
Fav TV show: 6ft Under
Fav Food: Shrimp, but I don't limit myself to just shrimp. Any seafood will do!   ;)

Misc: I'm Bi, but I prefer women. Hi ladies!  ;) I am a Demon God.  :) I look stunningly like Deedlit from Lodoss Wars, actually. My friends have sncouraged me to do modeling, but I think it's immoral. No offense, I just don't want to be one of the women to set the standard for all the others...

On a lighter note, I like cheese, chocolate, and Lar!  ;)
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2003, 03:54:26 pm »

To be frankly honest, I like women, but I'm so far away from beginning this kind of communication that I'll be lucky to say something to one by the end of this millenium.  :P

That what stinks about having a speech problem - you can never say anything when you want to say it.

I'm actually a very nice guy... not that people didn't know that.

There are those few though *cough*anthonyeaves*cough* that get on your nerves and want you to keep quiet.

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2003, 03:56:11 pm »

LOL, yeah, I'm a lesbian, with the exception of Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom and other male heroes like that. Oridnary men just don't make the cut.  

'Mon Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!
Sorry if you didn't want me to blab.

I love orli and chocolate and Rosh and several other things!

I like you Tim. I think You're a nice guy. It's just the neds at my school i hate, and some other people too. Eyes El. No I don't hate El. She's like my Best friend.

Love the sig Tim.

My friend Emma likes the name of your cat Rosh.
sorry, about sayin' that, because I know you miss Fluff. I just didn't want tosay EX cat. Cuz that would be mean.

I'm getting confused between Post me something! and Who's actually here?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2003, 04:06:08 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2003, 04:07:54 pm »

Har, I'm about as unordinary as they come.  It shall be noted in bullet points.

1) I don't care about Sports
2) Common namebrand clothing is a "bleh"
3) Collecting El-Hazard, Creating El-Hazard... EL-HAZARD.
4) I have an entire in-house network and a personal webserver... wait, looks like I'm just a geek.

AND PROUD TO BE A GEEK, BABY.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2003, 04:11:58 pm »

I don't see the point in sports. Never have. I have a problem with my knees becuase I was growing to fast, so I don't do sport very often at school.

'Mon the geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a tiny bit of geek myself, and several of the kids in my teaching classes think I'm the teachers pet, espec. English, because I know alot.

*Lar gets scared by Rob Pic and bit underneath it.*
Help!!!! What's wrong?! *Lar runs away*
*Lar gets sucked into black hole* nooooooooo!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2003, 04:33:09 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2003, 08:58:07 pm »

I kinda like listening to St. Louis baseball on the radio.  Any and all other sports are of no interest to me.

I get all my clothing at either K-Mart or the goodwill stores-- you can get perfectly good clothes cheap there.

You're the man, with this site.  But, as for me, the fan fiction guy--  one complete serial, one serial in progress, at least two more serials on the drawing board, plus about two dozen short stories and several dozen drabbles...  In just under a year.  Uh, yeah.  Mmm hmm.  That just ain't right.

4) I have an entire in-house network and a personal webserver... wait, looks like I'm just a geek.

You've probably got me beat there, too.  But I have my own domain, echoalpha.com, and I've posted my genealogy research there, and I've hand-coded every single page in Notepad.  Yup.  All 1200+ pages.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2003, 11:12:29 pm »

::hears the word "lesbian" and gets a nosebleed::

Har, I'm about as unordinary as they come.  It shall be noted in bullet points.

AND PROUD TO BE A GEEK, BABY.

That actually describes me fairly acurately. Well, except number four. Actually, my roommate kinda has a home network which I tried to plug my Mac into. But it didn't work on OS 9. But now that I have OS X it probably would but he's already got 2 PCs and a laptop plugged into it and I think he's using my cat5 cables anyway so.....

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2003, 01:15:00 pm »

Hey, I finally found a pic! It's a full year old, and it's terrible, But because I had my computer re-booted, I lost everything but that, which survived on my Profile. It's edited. No, my eyes aren't really that green, and I don't wear THAT much eyeliner. It was just for kicks back when I first made it. And it looks like I have flowers growing out my ass... Thus, keep an open mind before viewing it...

Ok, please don't tell me how scary I look, I already know...
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2003, 02:59:06 pm »

Erm...the pic didn't work.

jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2003, 03:07:41 pm »

Oh, well that sucks. Let's try this then...

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/82f1578a/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Rachel+in+trees.jpg?pf5lgg.A2PGiiNvz
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2003, 03:12:49 pm »

Are you sure thats you? I like it and everything but it's not what i was expecting.

jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2003, 03:26:26 pm »

I don't know what you mean. I said it was edited and all and that I'm 17. Expecting some who looked more like Galadriel? Please explain.  :P
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2003, 03:31:03 pm »

Okay. Send an unedited Image then. Even privatly. Please!!! BUt I can't actually send an image of me, so this is gonna have to do:

or maybe even:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 03:41:00 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2003, 03:40:18 pm »

Ok, well actually I don't have an unedited pic to send you, unfortuantley I don't have my scanner or my Digitalk Camera. So, sorry, but you'll just have to hold tight for a while till I can get a better one (lol, that pic does look sorta creepy, neh? Don't say I didn't warn you...   ::) )
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2003, 03:43:51 pm »

No offence, but was the head really yours?

WV (Cultural black hole)

Where's that?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 04:02:57 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines