Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:43:06 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Ultimate Crossover Fic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Ultimate Crossover Fic  (Read 6167 times)
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003, 02:41:22 pm »

Naw, you guys. It's all about the *deep, booming voice* Ru Baraba Dom.

... *dreamy sigh*

Heh. Dom was a great character in the TV series. Possibly the only one who came close to truly understanding Tylor. I forget Dom's exact quote, but it's one of my favorites in the series: "Perhaps he is a genius. Perhaps he's just lucky. Either way, he is a formidable opponent." Yup, that's Tylor in a nutshell, all right. ^_^V

Unfortunately, his character took a nosedive in the OAVs, transforming him into a generic "rival love interest", all but consumed by his jealousy against Tylor over Azalyn. *Sigh* ::) On the plus side, I believe that's the only generic jealous rivalry present in the series. In spite of the fact that just about all the women in the series wanted to crawl into bed with Tylor by the end of it, none of them had jealous love interests wanting to shoot him for it. No, the men in the series all had OTHER reasons to want to shoot Tylor. ;D

The 1337 poster
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 01:51:17 am »

Naw, you guys. It's all about the *deep, booming voice* Ru Baraba Dom.

... *dreamy sigh*

heh when I showed this at the Edinboro Anime Club, Stacy right on cue claimed him and sang her "Sexy Man" song... which just consists of the words "Sexy Man!" repeated over and over... it was very amusing... so everytime he came on screen she sang her song ^_^;

I'm a Tylor girl myself ^_^

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines