Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:42:25 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Test: Are You A Hottie or Notty?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Test: Are You A Hottie or Notty?  (Read 20682 times)
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2003, 08:36:52 am »

Ok, it is a NON-El Hazard pic, but in my oppinion it is darn sexy!  ;D

It's amazing that Dr. Gero was able to cram her full of so many cybernetic implants and not leave even a single scar, wouldn't you say? :P

The 1337 poster
executor82
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2003, 08:46:18 am »

It's amazing that Dr. Gero was able to cram her full of so many cybernetic implants and not leave even a single scar, wouldn't you say? :P

Yep, definitely! And he seems to have a good taste, too. She is HOT-HOT-HOT!  |D
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2003, 08:48:39 am »

Well, I finally saw it...make it go away!  :bawl

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2003, 08:49:49 am »

*stares at exe's pic and shivers*
Ahhhh! The anime which must not be named!  :o

Flee! Flee! Only the righteous shall be spared!  -_-

Wait... That doesnt sound right... hmm... Ah yes!

!!!!!

Run away! Run Away!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 08:51:24 am by theravenisdead » Logged
executor82
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2003, 09:00:07 am »

*stares confused* Wha.....?

I never knew that C-18 has such an effect on people  ^^;

Hmmm.......could be useful! *evil grin*
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2003, 09:05:18 am »

Well, I finally saw it...make it go away!  :bawl

And I quote:

So it's not like you weren't warned, Lar.  ;p  Everyone here has a reserved right for something whacked as an avatar, and I've noticed quite a few of our regs don't mind at all.  ;)  (I browsed profiles boredly once, and I can see that info cause I'm admin boy, yeehaw.)

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2003, 12:10:18 pm »

By that logic, combing your hair in the morning is "playing God". -_- "If people were meant to have neat hair, they would have been born with a comb sticking out of their wrist!" Or how about taking asprin to get rid of a headache? "God put that pain there for a REASON! How dare you defy Him?"

*ahem* Ot-nay in the esence-pray of our esident-ray od-Gay. *folds arms* Asphemer-blay.

Od-Gay. *titters*

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2003, 12:11:58 pm »

She has no scars?... Hmm......

SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER! HANG HER! THROW HER INTO A RIVER WITH AN ANVIL! SHAFT HER! SHE'S A WITCH!

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2003, 07:37:40 am »

I apologize for the previous rant, my entire RL life is undergoing an up-heaval. I should leave it there.

Anywho...

But that doesn't completely address your question.

If you must know, I was being rhetorical.  ^^;

Please, El. Even if Aya was the ugliest dog on the planet, do you honestly think that would make the slightest lick of difference to anyone here? Do you think we'd suddenly shun her if she turned out to look bad? Everything in this thread is just friendly ribbing. The whole thing is, more or less, just a joke. The "hounding" is just teasing. No one is going to be seriously offended if Aya never posts a pic. Heck, even for the people who've posted pictures, there's no certain way to know whether or not the pictures are actually them.  

I know, it was just starting to p___ me off. I have strange ideals.

Can you honestly say that you've never met someone who's nice to you in spite of how you look? What about Lar, or your other friends (there were quite a few people in some of the pictures youguys have posted).

No, I can't. Lar & Co. really are true friends. I've just met a lot of f______ in my short life who seems to like making others suffer.

Don't become cynical and world-weary because of the jerks in your life, even if there seem to be an awful lot of them.

I try not to. But there are a lot of a_______ in this world.

*Sigh* Phew. Thank you, Spanner, for taking the time to write all that for my cynicle and world-weary eyes. I feel so special, no one has ever posted that much for me! *Lol* *Hugs ol' Spanner*

And that are the values we should look at! CHARACTER!

Yeah!

Ahhhh! The anime which must not be named!

*Gasp* Not the anime that must not be named!

Flee! Flee! Only the righteous shall be spared!

Oh great, I'm screwed! *Loots*

Run away! Run Away!

*Runs away, runs away*

SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER!

Ya know, Fuji, you seem to post a lot of stuff that makes me want to rant. But I'll let it slide this time.

**I apologise for use of strong language in this post. If asked nicely enough, I will remove it from this post**

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2003, 08:21:36 am »

**I apologise for use of strong language in this post. If asked nicely enough, I will remove it from this post**

Actually, there's no rules against cursing, and I would've even preferred you cursed properly as opposed to underscoring.  ;)  I mean, if you're gonna do it, might as well do it right.  My youngest brother thinks that he can get away with it by changing a letter and then it's not really cursing.  I.E.  "Bastard" = "Dastard".  Even though it's used exactly the same, now it's just not a curse word.  Har.  There's also "Son of a Ditch" which makes no sense at all.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Ragnarok Addict
Bugrom Forces

Ragnarok Addict is now Knight Level 71. WOW!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - silver_rave4plue@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2003, 12:24:55 pm »

I would just like to go off on a rant here, please insert earplugs now.

I don't get it. Why is appearance so valued in socity today? I mean, what is it? What is the defination of "beautiful"? Bleach blonde hair, ribs sticking out and tits like basketballs? Why are those considered beautiful? And in the end, what is beauty? Is it being so thin you can't bend over without the danger of snapping? Why can't people learn to look past the appearance. My apparance has put me through a lot of pain - will being "pretty" solve that? No. People are just too damned prejudgised. It not freakin' fair. The world seems to focus on what you look like. Why are models idolised? Most have done nothing but look pleasing to the eye. People are no longer appreciated for what they actually do, and are instead loved for their looks - too much of which is false. And people who are against cloning and "playing God", isn't plastic surgery to change your appearance "playing God"? I understand somepeople have had diseases, or have been in accidents who have corrective surgery - but people should learn to see past "defects". I admit, it is an inborn thing - we are mostly raised with the impulse to judge people on what they look like, but surely, humans have come such a long way, can't they fix their personality? Without much effort, you can actually be nice to people, imagine that.

Okay, I'm done...

EL, uhmm what if Aya reads this?

Share an adventure with thousands of Filipino players in real-time.

Choose your role: Swordsman, Thief, Mage, Merchant, Acolyte or Archer.

Play cooperatively by forming adventure parties to complete a quest and play competitively by
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2003, 12:49:28 pm »

I would just like to go off on a rant here, please insert earplugs now.

I don't get it. Why is appearance so valued in socity today? I mean, what is it? What is the defination of "beautiful"? Bleach blonde hair, ribs sticking out and tits like basketballs? Why are those considered beautiful? And in the end, what is beauty? Is it being so thin you can't bend over without the danger of snapping? Why can't people learn to look past the appearance. My apparance has put me through a lot of pain - will being "pretty" solve that? No. People are just too damned prejudgised. It not freakin' fair. The world seems to focus on what you look like. Why are models idolised? Most have done nothing but look pleasing to the eye. People are no longer appreciated for what they actually do, and are instead loved for their looks - too much of which is false. And people who are against cloning and "playing God", isn't plastic surgery to change your appearance "playing God"? I understand somepeople have had diseases, or have been in accidents who have corrective surgery - but people should learn to see past "defects". I admit, it is an inborn thing - we are mostly raised with the impulse to judge people on what they look like, but surely, humans have come such a long way, can't they fix their personality? Without much effort, you can actually be nice to people, imagine that.

Okay, I'm done...

Although you already apologized on your previous rant, I should say somthin about it cuz that rant was directly addressed to ME and Tsuzuki.

El, did I offend you by having this topic here? I mean... I didn't mean to suppress anyone. Since I noticed that there are participants on this topic and are arguing who the hottest so I decided to make a poll just to finish it up! :-[ I thought we could just have it in a POSITIVE way.

Remember this : No one is born in this world ugly. Only persons with negative aspects of life do and think they are..

Okey here's my pic.. Its an old one from my elementary years and I look like Daveigh Chase (Samara - The Ring Movie)

There you have it - at last..

*just broke a vow

:|
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 01:19:58 pm by ifurita-sama » Logged

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2003, 02:10:51 pm »

"Son of a Ditch" which makes no sense at all.

I think now would be apropiate to say...

What the duck?!

Sorry, that was bad...  ^^;

El, did I offend you by having this topic here?

Not at all, Aya. I actually found it interesting.

I just have low self esteem and warped values, and I needed to let off steam. *Hugs Aya* Thanks for the concern.

Since I noticed that there are participants on this topic and are arguing who the hottest so I decided to make a poll just to finish it up!

It is a pretty damn good idea, I just have really low self esteem. Go ahead with it, it'll be fun.  :)

EL, uhmm what if Aya reads this

Too late, Raggy. Hehe, I called you "Raggy"

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
Tsuzuki Asato
Bugrom Forces

" Ragnarok Hunter Level 67 "

View Profile Email
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2003, 02:16:21 am »

:o uh-oh EL..

I think Aya's not gonna continue the poll... she was .. umm ya know... discouraged to do so.. :|
--------------->

AYA!!

You look good!
^_^V

I tried to lose myself today
And hope this pain will go away
A thousand days I tried to waste
I feel the same but you're still okay

Don't take away your eyes
Coz I know you're beside me but I just can't
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2003, 02:53:17 am »

*thinks*

may be EL is right..

okey, Tsuzuki.. i'll cancel the polls. but  i'll end your rivalry with RAGNAROOK and DNAngel.

If I were to tell who's the hottest guy on the forum well, here's my top 4:

1. DNAngel Daisuke
2. Fugisawa
3. YOU
4. Ragnarok Addict

______

RAGNAROK!! Your avatar is nice! you really are a Ragnarok addict  dude!!
Who's that girl beside you?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 03:06:35 am by ifurita-sama » Logged

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines