Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:17:15 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Fanfic Writers Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Fanfic Writers Forum  (Read 4054 times)
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 04, 2004, 07:38:42 pm »

I'm pleased to announce the birth of a new message board for fanfiction writers.

The Fanfic Writers Forum is the result of several long discussions with some friends, most notably Hospitaller. We thought that creating a place for fanficcers to get together, trade tips and resources, discuss story ideas and get feedback on their work, and just have a good time together in general was a great idea, and we finally put it in place this weekend.

Know of a good website with tons of information about a series? We want to know about it. Where are the best places to post your story? Tell us. Have questions or problems with your latest story? Ask and see if someone has some answers. And this isn't just for writers; we welcome everyone with an interest in fanfic, not just Tenchi but all sorts of genres.

We hope you'll drop by and more importantly, stick around and contribute to the fun.

http://pub73.ezboard.com/bthefanficwritersforum

JSM
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 09:23:34 pm »

Ah, haven't been on an EZBoard in a while.  Looks like the cookie for my login is still stored, though.

I suppose if I ever need cross-referencing I might bother you guys.  :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 11:43:20 pm »

Ah, haven't been on an EZBoard in a while.  Looks like the cookie for my login is still stored, though.

I suppose if I ever need cross-referencing I might bother you guys.  :P

We are, as ever, here to serve.

And I did give this site a big plug, which it deserves. It's one of the best resources on El-Hazard that a fanfic writer could ask for.

JSM
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines