Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:24:19 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Some EH Fanart
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Some EH Fanart  (Read 22169 times)
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2003, 03:27:44 am »

Hmmmm...... ::contemplates the benefits of snorting Ifurita::

Sounds like Jello Biafra.

Heh not a good idea ^_^; Clay in powdered form is VERY bad for the lungs... toxic even... O_O; Which is why they encourage you to BUY pre-packaged clay now instead of mixing your own...

I wonder how many brain cells I'll have left after 30 years of sniffing rubber cement, fixative and clay powder... hmm... retirement could be fun... if I am conscious enough to be aware that I've retired...

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2003, 03:12:49 am »

More to come, I'm sure, as soon as I have some more free time.  Searching Japanese web sites for Japanese text is fun  8)

Okay.  Rob and Tim just posted Round 2, so I guess this is Round 3.  We've been working separately, and so it looks like we've both found things the other hasn't listed yet.

El-Hazard fan art links list at echalpha.com

It's like this ^^; I finally had a weekend completely off.  I sat down at this computer at about 6:00 Friday night, and I thought, okay, I'll work on that list of El-Hazard fan art links for "a few hours."  And the next thing I know, It's 3:30 Saturday afternoon  ^^;  So I went to bed for five hours, got back up and worked on it again, until about an hour ago.  What, me obsessive-compulsive?  ^^;

So, anyway, like, go look at my list.  There's about 60 new links in it.  Just look for the [added] tags.

Again, I'm not claiming first English discovery on anything-- I don't know exactly what Rob, Tim, Shayla's Raven or others may have already found.  The new ones are just new to me.

There's way too many new links to rewrite in YaBB code and repost here.  But, here's the three most important finds.

http://creative.ncu.edu.tw/~kouyoumin/main/menu.html
Three nice color comics under "Official Comix" and a series of postcard art under "Making."  The site seems to come and go, so if the link fails at first, keep trying.

http://www.h-mizuki.com/COMIC/GEL/01f.html
http://www.h-mizuki.com/COMIC/KEL/01f.html
http://www.h-mizuki.com/COMIC/ES/01f.html
Three full doujinshi stories!  The first one appeared in the Comic Anthology, and is already in the EHOL archives.  The second and third ones are new to me.

http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~maton/FAroom.htm
A whole gallery of Fatora+Alielle fun.  Some adult content, but mostly very sweet, actually.

And now...  Must-- go to-- bed!  Must-- sleep!  :P
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2003, 10:25:24 am »

Okay.  Rob and Tim just posted Round 2, so I guess this is Round 3.

Agh, it never ends!  XD  This is incredible.  Here I was thinking that no one drew EH art, and yet there's ... insane amounts to be found!  Shiggity shiggity shwah.  Or something to that spelling.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 10:25:39 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2003, 11:31:01 am »

Last Night:

Tim - "Man, it took me 14 hours, but I'm finally finished."

Rob - "Let's post this."

Today:

Mr. What - "I found 60 more sites with more Fan Art!"

Rob - "XD"

Tim - ":o..."

---

Yeah, I did see some of that when I was searching for fanart, some I may have just passed up by accident (or purpose, depending on who you ask)...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 11:35:08 am by thegameguy » Logged

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
theravenisdead
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2003, 05:44:36 pm »

I love it  ^_^V It's wang-tastic where this thread started and ended up. Real showing of community unification.
executor82
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2003, 09:25:06 pm »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

*wipes off the tears of laughing* Sorry, couldn't help it!  ;D
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2003, 01:21:36 am »

*MASSIVE vein sticking out from the side of his forhead*

I thought all copies of that lousy doujinshi had been burned...

*snaps fingers, summoning minions*

Time to kill...

I Care Deep
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2003, 05:45:07 pm »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Jinnai is saying:
eruhazaado gakuin wa kono watashi ni koso fusawashii no da!!
Or, roughly:
"Surely, I am an appropriate one for the El-Hazard academy!!"

From that reaction shot at the bottom of the page, he must be wrong  ^^;
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2003, 06:13:17 pm »

It all sounds good up until "academy".  I'm not quite sure how that fits.

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2003, 10:31:35 pm »

Must be an all-girl's school?

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2003, 11:21:00 pm »

I dunno, look at the story for yourself:

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/eholpage.cgi?series=NA;menu=5;content=scannedbooks/anthology.html

See "Everybody's a Cross-Dresser"

Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2003, 05:20:21 pm »

Hmm, yes, I thought I saw that doujinshi somewhere on EHOL...

*MASSIVE vein sticking out from the side of his forhead*

I thought all copies of that lousy doujinshi had been burned...

*snaps fingers, summoning minions*

Time to kill...

Alrighty... time to kick ass and take names! Nothing personal, guys... *fires up the chainsaw*

But if I may speak freely, sir, it is pretty cute. ^_^V

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2003, 07:18:19 pm »

I've found two El-Hazard bitmaps on my computer, but I don't remember where I got them nor who created them.  The first is a color illustration of Shayla, Afura, Miz, Kauru, Ishiel, Crayna, and Arjah (in that metal sphere) done on a white background and with a kanji stamp on the bottom right corner (at least I _think_ it's a kanji stamp).  The second is a color illustration of Jinnai, looking evilly smug and with his hands steepled together in front of him, with a smiling TV Ifurita behind him and resting her head on top of his.  It's kind of a father/daughter moment, I think.

Anyway, I don't know what your policy is on uncredited work, but if you want them I'll send them to you.

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2003, 08:34:18 pm »

I've found two El-Hazard bitmaps on my computer, but I don't remember where I got them nor who created them.  The first is a color illustration of Shayla, Afura, Miz, Kauru, Ishiel, Crayna, and Arjah (in that metal sphere) done on a white background and with a kanji stamp on the bottom right corner (at least I _think_ it's a kanji stamp).  The second is a color illustration of Jinnai, looking evilly smug and with his hands steepled together in front of him, with a smiling TV Ifurita behind him and resting her head on top of his.  It's kind of a father/daughter moment, I think.

Anyway, I don't know what your policy is on uncredited work, but if you want them I'll send them to you.

I've seen both, if I'm getting your description right.

The first, which I've had for quite some time and I suspect is massively distributed well beyond original credit:

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/El-Hazard/images/UnsortedUnknown/allpriestesses.jpeg

The other, which is of really bad quality:

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/El-Hazard/images/list/comic09.jpg

If the immediate above is the image you were referring to, it's #4 in the "comicification" of the TV series.  There were a series of books that took the OAV, Wanderers, and even Alternative World animation cels, hit them with a computer filter to make them look like manga, and republished them as manga books.  I actually had opportunity to buy quite a few off of JPQueen.  I have no idea if there's anything special about them other than the covers.  

EDIT: I take that back -- it's available as another one of the images in the "Great Pool of El-Hazard Clip Art" that is so nicely documented by the artbooks:

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/register/eholmemberfile.cgi?getfile=1997/magnificentartbookpage15.jpg;type=jpeg

Now there's nothing special about the covers. ;)

I'd suspect that if I bought these I'd spend a rediculous amount of money and just get animation cels printed monochrome on paper.  It'd at least be worth it if I knew there were going to be "goodies" inside or something.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2003, 08:37:38 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

dragonprincess
Background Character

Bugrom are sooooo cute!!!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2003, 11:05:39 pm »

i didn't want to make a new topic and since this is sorta fanart, I found a page with a Kalia and Ishiel pic, both together!  |D

http://anzu.sakura.ne.jp/~phantom/graf/k_01.htm

I had to laugh when I saw it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines