Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:24:46 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  DEATHMATCH!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DEATHMATCH!  (Read 5061 times)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2004, 11:59:36 pm »

This one has limitless potential.....

http://home.earthlink.net/~saucer/deathmatch.jpg
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 12:01:58 am by saucer » Logged

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

I will do anything to make my Master happy

AOL Instant Messenger - KowaiNoNeko Yahoo Instant Messenger - xxdemongodxx
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 08:22:08 am »

awwww, poor Shinobu-chan! what'd she ever do to Devastator?!  maybe she can get through to him with her good cooking, you know the saying, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. but this is a machine. perhaps substitute a case of motor oil for food? go Shinobu! scrap him!

Punish me Master! I've been a bad demon god. ^^
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 08:31:50 am »

All fighter setups like to produce those impossibilities.  But I do find that amusing.   ;D

To ressurect an old topic, there still should be an El-Hazard fighter.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 08:20:08 am »

Eh, Shinobu would win, hands down. Even if Devestator could actually muster up the heartlessness to lay a finger on her, pretty much the entirety of the universe would bend over backwards to protect her. Devastator vs. The Fabric of Reality?

Still, I'd like to see the aftermath of Alucard vs. The Kool-Aid Man...

Seras: Rough night, master?

Alucard: *Puking into the toilet* I don't want to talk about it.

Alucard: *Muttering to himself* He was full of red liquid, just like anybody else. How was I supposed to know it wasn't blood? Gah. *Pukes some more.*

The 1337 poster
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 06:51:34 pm »

awwww, poor Shinobu-chan! what'd she ever do to Devastator?!  maybe she can get through to him with her good cooking, you know the saying, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. but this is a machine. perhaps substitute a case of motor oil for food? go Shinobu! scrap him!

Knowing Shinobu-chan, she'd probably trip and accidentally put the frying pan through his weak-point or something. ^^;

To ressurect an old topic, there still should be an El-Hazard fighter.

Yes. There should be!

xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

I will do anything to make my Master happy

AOL Instant Messenger - KowaiNoNeko Yahoo Instant Messenger - xxdemongodxx
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 08:25:27 pm »

oh awesome! I just saw Patrick Stewart on there. *giggles*

I just think he is such a great actor. hehe, he should go against Chi.

Chi: chi?

Patrick: what?

Chi: chi!

Patrick: no I don't want any tea, thankyou very much!

Chi: chi! chi!

Patrick: what language are you speaking?

Chi: *frustrated* Chiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Patrick: I can't understand a bloody thing you are saying

Chi: *gives him the finger and then walks away*

Patrick: now that I understood perfectly

Punish me Master! I've been a bad demon god. ^^
Big Roshtarian Robot.
Dimension Traveler

What, a big mecha in El-Hazard? HAH! *snicker*

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2004, 12:37:01 am »

Hey, speaking of this, I was thinking of a Anime X-over arcade fighting game featuring selected anime series characters in the same way Capcom did those Marvel/Capcom and SNK/Capcom x-overs (hint: Capcom vs. SNK 2), and maybe Capcom (who tend to be lazy with their games graphic-wise) will be given a huge paycheck by various companies to do such thing.

Wishful thinking, but would love to see a Ifurita/Shayla/Afura team taking on the Terry/Andy/Joe team of Fatal Fury... although I might root for Terry anyway :)

Love that photoshop version of the Soul Calibur 2 selection screen. Now, what would happen if Vash takes on Ham-Ham...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 12:39:01 am by el-hazards_gundam » Logged

"It is EVIL. EEEEEVVIIILL..."
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 11:31:43 pm »

Hey, speaking of this, I was thinking of a Anime X-over arcade fighting game featuring selected anime series characters in the same way Capcom did those Marvel/Capcom and SNK/Capcom x-overs (hint: Capcom vs. SNK 2), and maybe Capcom (who tend to be lazy with their games graphic-wise) will be given a huge paycheck by various companies to do such thing.

Wishful thinking, but would love to see a Ifurita/Shayla/Afura team taking on the Terry/Andy/Joe team of Fatal Fury... although I might root for Terry anyway :)

Love that photoshop version of the Soul Calibur 2 selection screen. Now, what would happen if Vash takes on Ham-Ham...

Rumors of a Capcom vs AIC game have been circulating on and off for years. The possibility certainly exists, but will it ever come to frutation?

Saucer's three-man team: Ifurita | Chun Li | Achika Masaki !!!

smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 12:27:19 pm »

There was a fighting game system called Mugen that basically allowed people to create fighting game characters and pit them against eachother on the PC (Windows and Linux). There were several characters from all the top 2d fighting games like Street Fighter and King of Fighters (and of course the requisite nudie characters which every fan-made game/mod/conversion absolutely has to have). Unfortunately it seems to have gone under and I can't find much about it anymore.

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
Wayne
Demon God(ess)

Reverend Strawman

AOL Instant Messenger - holyknightwayne
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2004, 01:51:21 am »

I was surprised when you mentioned that, but yeah; looks like Elecbyte's site is down. :/ Weird. Mugenation still has it available for download, along with a lot of extras. I never really got into Mugen (fighting games on PC? Preposterous!), but it might be fun to try to make El-Hazard characters for it. *chuckles*

Devastator/Sentinel/Justice spans three "games" (well, two games and a mockup picture :D) and makes a killer "Killer Robot" team. I'm seeing real potential with a Roll/Shinobu/Allielle team of cute-but-useless little girls, too, heh.

"Die... a glorious death. Fight on and fly on, to the last drop of blood and fuel... to the last beat of the heart and the last kick of the motor... a death for a knight, a toast for his fellows, friend and foe."

-Manfred von Rich
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2004, 08:07:22 pm »

Yeah, AFAIK Elecbyte is gone and Mugen went with it.  From what I've heard, first they went Linux only for whatever reason.  And then later someone reverse engineered their last Linux version to make it run on Windows.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Big Roshtarian Robot.
Dimension Traveler

What, a big mecha in El-Hazard? HAH! *snicker*

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 03:49:08 am »

Rumors of a Capcom vs AIC game have been circulating on and off for years. The possibility certainly exists, but will it ever come to frutation?

Saucer's three-man team: Ifurita | Chun Li | Achika Masaki !!!

Heh.  here's my team... but it won't be just Capcom and AIC:

Terry/Ryu/Shayla (my personal team)

Ryu/Terry/Ifurita (The Legends)

Optimus Prime/Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd L(That's me!)/YF-19 Alpha  (Prime's New Army)

Sanosuke/Shayla/Ryoga  (The Hit-First-Ask-Later Team)

Jinnai with Groucho/Kalia/TV Iffy  (The Cohort of Jinnai)

Evil Ryu/Hitokiri Battousai/Dark Schnieder from Bastard  (The Powered Evil team)

Kintaro Oi/Washu/Ham-Ham (The WRONG team)

Can't think of other teams cause cannot remember... will write back once I do...

El-Hazard's Gundam
What's great about being a giant robot is that you can peep from above not get slapped in returned.

"It is EVIL. EEEEEVVIIILL..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines