Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:49:01 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  What time do you usually visit EHOL?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: What time do you usually visit EHOL?  (Read 6391 times)
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 04, 2003, 05:44:15 am »

Hey guys!

i was wondering...
since maybe some of you are halfway-round the world from me, i was wondering if what time do you usually log-on to EHOL

Please indicate your country time also...

THANKS!!

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 07:42:49 am »

Well, I figure it's my duty to check on this place at least once a day.  But the time in which I do that is very spread out... I mean, I'm checking now, it's 8:40AM EST and I have a long day yet.  I'll probably check one more before I go to bed, though I won't expect to be home until somewhere close to midnight.  The Thursday schedule is something like this (all times are EST):

11:50AM = Catch bus to downtown Pittsburgh
12:45PM = Catch bus to school
2:30PM - 9:05/9:55PM = Classes and then wait time for bus (depending on which of the two late buses I manage to align on)
11:20PM = Back in town, getting on bus for home

So, yeah.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 10:04:43 am »

I usually check these boards when I get home from work (between 5:00 and 6:00 pm, Central Standard Time, in the US), before I go to bed (between 11:00 pm and Midnight), and periodically throughout the day when I'm supposed to be working  ^^; (between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm - yeah, shame on me :P).

I shouldn't try to rationalize it, but I'd probably go nuts if I didn't have something to distract myself with from time to time while working... But it's still a bad habit. I'm doing it right now.

The 1337 poster
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 01:39:55 pm »

Visit EHOL? HAH! I LIVE here! Little does Rob know, my legions and I have made a cozy little abode in his attic. We then tap into his internet connection and monitor all the goings on regarding this site.

This would be a schway abode, 'cept for the fact that Groucho keeps hogging the bathroom!

Groucho: @#$!%$#2

I don't care! Stop eating all that fiber, then, if you're wimpy stomach can't handle it!

I Care Deep
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2003, 02:42:26 pm »

I live in scotland. So I'm on GMT (I cant rememebr how to spell the first word in that, so I'll leave it there. :P) Which means, that, everyone on EST is five hours behind me in time.

I'm at school from 9:00am 'til 3:45pm, but dont get home until 4:10pm if I'm walking.
I'm usually on EHOL around about 7:00pm- 10pm.

Except for weekends and holidays, when I am on randomly during the day. :P

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2003, 07:00:16 pm »

Whenever I'm online, I check the forums roughly every 30 mins for new stuff.

As for when Im online, I dont usually have a set schedule (Ive been essentially a professional slacker since January  ;D ) So my 'uptime' fluctuates. Sometimes im up all night online, sometimes im online during the day.

I'm on the Eastern Time Zone (Ottawa, Canada), but that has really very little meaning in my life  ^^;
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2003, 10:18:43 pm »

Times are USA CST (Springfield IL), EHOL time -0100, GMT -0600.

I usually log in, to post messages and PotM captions, Monday thru Thursday, after I eat dinner, roughly around 6:30 or 7:00.

(Why am I posting so late tonight?  Because I was just visiting my grandmother at the hospital.  I swear, you can't make this stuff up.  But don't worry, she's fine, and she's going home tomorrow.)

I "stop by," as a guest, Monday thru Thursday, at random times in the evenings; and most weekdays, at work, over the lunch hour.  Personal Internet use is tolerated at my workplace over the lunch hour, but it's forbidden during working hours.

I'm still mostly off-line, Friday night thru Sunday night.  I'm spending almost every weekend out of town, at Mom's house, helping her with things (she's legally blind and in poor health).  I have Internet access from there, but I'm using my father's old dial-up account, and running Win98 and Mozilla on a P100 laptop.  (The expression "molasses in February" comes to mind.)  I have posted to EHOL from there, but it takes a lot of patience to do it.

There'll be a quiz next Tuesday, so I hope you were taking notes  ::)
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2003, 10:28:49 pm »

Okey.. I'l take note of that one..

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2003, 04:20:41 pm »

OMG! There's a quiz?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!! *grabs paper and pen*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2003, 07:59:40 pm »

It's pretty random for me. Sometimes I check at work, but usually I check after work. Anywhere between 6PM-12AM Pacific time. And possibly any time during the day Sunday. Sometimes I skip a day or two though.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 11:58:10 am »

Most every afternoon after work, either before or after dinner (6PM CDT, GMT -06:00, Central United States.)

I usually don't post anything until Saturday or Sunday mornings.  I surf while my wife sleeps.  Keeps harmony in the Engels' household that way.

--me

Mark Engels
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 12:07:03 pm »

Woah! I didn't know you were married. You learn somethin' new every day. *gets stared at.* No proverbs Lar! No proverbs! >:(

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2003, 03:56:27 pm »

Wow, I didn't know you were married either...

Well, I'm on Greenwich Mean Time, so let's see...

7 AM - Must... Get... Out... Of... Bed...
8 AM - Must... Get... Out... Of... House...
9 AM - 4PM - School (X-D) or getting home from school.
4 PM - 7 PM - Kept off computer from father. Ick.
7:30 PM - 8:30 - If I finish dinner first, I can get on before anyone else.
9 PM - I get sent to bed. X-D *Grumble* Not fair, stupid parents, "not enough sleep", "School tommorow"... I never get to sleep until after 11 anyway... Not enough net time...

And no Lar, please, no proverbs... ;)

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2003, 06:45:11 am »

Sorry. I'll refrain from proverbs in the future. :P

executor82
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2003, 07:14:04 pm »

Randomly. Mostly I'm just on the net having EHOL running in the background, looking up and reading the posts from time to time. But lately I've got less time to be on.  :-/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 07:14:51 pm by executor82 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines