Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2024, 09:32:57 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  why the name
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: why the name  (Read 5550 times)
Neil Lafrenais
Demon God(ess)

Lovely Runey

AOL Instant Messenger - Neil+Lafrenais
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2003, 11:12:47 am »

I was born with it.

Maximum boobage!!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2003, 02:35:52 pm »

I was born with it.

Now that explained a lot.  =,]

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2003, 03:46:11 pm »

and oh, nice avatar...never saw it before ('n I;ve had my mad days of web browsing for pics), did you draw it yourselves?....expression's kinda non representative, but still nice

Me? draw? I wish!  ^^;

I found it on a Japanese fanart page a while back. The artist was really skilled in my opinion ^_^ There were a few other EH pics too, mostly featuring Jinnai, Diva, or TV Ifurita. But there was one with Alielle and Fatora as well. Unfortunately I lost the link, but I have the images stored on my hard drive in my large anime picture archive  8) (At least, all the ones that were present when I last visited)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2003, 03:50:19 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
executor82
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 07:37:17 pm »

I got my nick from the very first time when I played StarCraft. I realized pretty fast that I was fascinated by the Protoss, so that I took the nick by the way the Protoss were calling the player in story-mode. Later on in the Battlenet I found out that there was another user registered with this nick so that I added 82 on it, which is the year I was born  ;D

That's why I used to call me executor82 since then everywhere I am. In Counterstrike, TacOps, StarCraft and in forums etc.
dooky
Demon God(ess)

The Genius is Loose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2003, 06:04:20 am »

Well, like all the best names, 'dooky' comes from a reference so obscure that absolutely nobody I've ever met has successfully guessed its origin. It does in fact come from the song title 'Spooky Dooky' by Pink Kross. The term 'dooky' is meaningless, or so I thought... until I started reading Jhonen Vasquez's comics -_- Ah well, too late to change it now.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines