Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:12:41 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Cat's Meow: Fatora
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: The Cat's Meow: Fatora  (Read 19204 times)
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2003, 01:26:01 pm »

My name is Tim Showalter, younger brother to the owner of this site.

;D

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2003, 01:26:40 pm »

tim, makoto's the same age as you then.

who's your fave character?

mines shayla.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2003, 01:26:44 pm »

:o Lar. You are the most idiotic person I have ever met. Shut up.

I'm sorry. I know Lar in rl and I have permission to taunt her. And slap her until she shuts up. *Slaps Lar* Shut up.
;)

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 01:29:42 pm »

i hate you! EL! die you idiotic pipsqueak.
yes i know her, we go to the same school.

Tim, since you told me your last name, i will tell you mine, it's Cochrane. very scottish.

Dont hit me El! oh wait, she's gone, oh well. Her mum told her to get off the phone and the computer now, and get her stuff, i would have said or else, but that's my opinion.

Are we allowed to annoy people we know when there offline?

is there any one else here, or am i talking to myself again?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:36:19 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 01:37:47 pm »

larewen_evenstar -  who's your fave character?

mines shayla.

Well how about that?  I like Shayla as well!

The Alliance:

Rune Venus - One of the two princesses of Roshtaria.  Kind and young, she also doesn't like Galus that much, but she has to get married.  She has a cat like Fatora, but you don't hear much about her.  She's always worried about her sister, until they finally come together.

Fatora Venus - If you didn't feel like reading the story, Fatora is a lesbian.  At the same age as Makoto and looks very similar to him, she'll stop at nothing to get things in her way.  She'll even dress up as Makoto (though she never does, it's not outside of possiblity).  She used to have Ura, but she casted her off.

Ura - The cat that used to guard Fatora, Ura is living armor.  She is built to withstand blows and get Makoto out of circumstances, like falling to possible death.  Makoto becomes her owner after Fatora fired her.

Londs - The man who never seems to get respect.  You never hear from him, but he's the Cheif Servant of the Royal Family.  He's mostly the doom-sayer of the series.  I feel bad for Londs.

Schtalbaugh - The professor and dean to the Royal Academy, Schtalbaugh is always active in finding out how to get the Earth People home.  Despite his age, he is still an active man and studies hours on end in the library.  His knowledge, in other words, is beyond many people in El Hazard.  In fact, maybe only the Shadow Tribe knows more than him...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 01:41:54 pm »

why'd you like Shayla? I like her cause she controls Fire, which is my fave element. That and she looks like washu(tenchi muyo) and she gambles and gets drunk which always adds to humour of Anime!

Hey, have i posted more things than you or is it just me?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:44:07 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2003, 01:43:46 pm »

hey, thanks, thats great. could you tell me the names of some of the characters and give me a discription so that i can teach myself something. *cringe* 'teach' reminds me of school.

Nothing wrong with teaching or school... :-[ I'm a teacher...

Welcome to the board...

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2003, 01:45:02 pm »

It could be, but maybe it's because I like her attitude.  She's certainly the opposite of me.  I think it might be more subliminal than that.  Or maybe it's because of her eyes.

Honestly, I'm not sure.  But I do like her.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2003, 01:46:23 pm »

Hye, i'm sorry, if i'd known you were a teacher i wouldn't have said anything. i bet your a great teacher. one question, do you shout all the time?

oh and thanks for saying hi! it's great when you know someone's talking to you. Unlike that Elyrka, i don't know about her. she could do with a good yelling or slapping or...*runs out of space* damn not again.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:49:28 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2003, 01:48:07 pm »

Not usually O_o Most of the time the kids are pretty good ^_^ I teach art, so they don't give me too much of a hard time...

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2003, 01:51:40 pm »

wow! you teach art?! that's my favourite subject.

wait a minute...your not my art teacher are you?!?!?

Tim, are you still there? If you think about, you started this post, and you've hardly said anything, it's just been me rambling onand on and on and on and on and on and...I give in! Say something if you want.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:54:31 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2003, 01:53:59 pm »

No I'm not ^_^ I live in the States... I'm the webmaster's older sister...

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2003, 01:56:28 pm »

The Three Priestesses

Miz Mishtal - The eldest of the three.  At the age of 29, she's already worried that she is going to die without a husband.  She's also a great fighter when the time comes.  Her element is Water (the manipulation), which might be the hardest one to control as well.  She immediately falls for Fujisawa (which he is worried about).  Things end well for the two as they do get married in the end.

Shayla Shayla - She's 19, but she acts more like a 16 year old.  An active fighter, she is always out to prove her worth as an effective fighter, even going up against ancient weaponry.  She can also be a bit of a hot-head.  Her crush on Makoto is evident, but she is also a bit crushed on such issues, unable to talk to him.  Nanami likes to flaunt this flaw a lot.  She also likes to drink, which at first Fujisawa disapproves, then just lets it go.  Controlling the element of Fire (manipulating the explosive hydrogen atom), she can be dangerous... if you're on the wrong side of her anger.

Afura Mann - She's the youngest priestess for a while at Mt. Muldoon.  At 18, she is also the wisest of the three.  Her power, though not as great as the other two, can still be effective in battle.  Tending to be more of a stand-by than an active participant, her skills are not refined either.  Controlling the movement of Wind, she can blow people away.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2003, 01:56:44 pm »

oh good, i was beginning to worry there.

Erm, is it just me or is everyone i'm talking to related to somebody who created this site?

thanks Tim. who's your least fave character, i dont know enough about EH to have a least Fave character yet.

I'm running out of things to say!!! help! Someone give me a topic! QUICK!!!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 02:00:38 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2003, 02:01:19 pm »

It seems that way.

Sarah is the oldest of us three.  Her art skills are way better than me or Rob's could ever be.

Rob is in the middle.  His computing skills (which include programming and building websites) exceed any of ours.

I am in the middle behind my brother.  My writing skills seem to be more refined, but I can't say I could compare well.

And then, there is Joseph, the youngest.  You may never hear about him, but his imagination is out of this world.  He can dream up places that we would never touch because it's all in his head.  Of course, he's also like unstable ordinance: He could explode at any moment and anyone caught in the blast would feel it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines