Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:43:12 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Cat's Meow: Fatora
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: The Cat's Meow: Fatora  (Read 19216 times)
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« on: February 01, 2003, 09:23:30 pm »

(Inside a dark room.  Ura is sitting there with Fujisawa who is recording her story.  With a lighter, she lights the cigarette and puts it in her mouth.)

Fujisawa - Hey!  Where did you get that?

Ura - Quiet!

(Grumbling, Fujisawa starts to write Ura's story in Japanese)

Ura - I can remember back 17 years.  I was born in a palace of luxury and style.  But I never know what I had to do to keep such "benefits".  About 3 months after I was born, there was a girl born.  Her name was Fatora.  God, I -

Fujisawa - Before we continue on, can I get a drink or something?

Ura - ...It's in the jar, dumbass.

Fujisawa - (looks inside) But this is water.  I need something... refined.

Ura - Not until I'm finished.

Fujisawa - Hmph.

Ura - Where was I?  Oh, yeah.  Fatora was her name.  God, I hated her.  Sure, the first few days were fun.  Then she grew up.  When she was 6, that's when everything went wrong.  She was fine up until that point.  That's when... she developed her dislike for boys.  It was not a nice day for her.  I remember it all... I believe it was a Tuesday... those boys were bullying around Fatora.  Yes, I remember it now.  The boys, I believe were hurting her feelings.  They were taunting her and the such.  One of the boy's names were Jack, another Daniel...

Fujisawa - That's it!  I need a drink!

(He ran for the door, but before he could reach it, Ura molded onto the latch and lock)

Ura - No dice!  Let me finish first, drunkard!

Fujisawa - Okay, fine... damn cat...

(Fujisawa and Ura return to their respected places.  Ura puts on a hat.)

Fujisawa - Now, that's just ridiculous.

Ura - Quiet!  Now these boys, they were making her feel upset.  When they left, she was crying her eyes out.  I went to comfort her, but all she did with me is throw me into a wall and scolded me for not protecting her.  It hurt.  I hurt.  She was only hurting me because she was hurting inside.  She's crazy.

Fujisawa - But, how does this help her become a lesbian?

Ura - Well, she disliked boys and started to like girls a lot more.

Fujisawa - But that's common in our society.  Girls don't like boys until they are in their teens.

Ura - I'm also reminded of another event that took place when she was about 15 years of age.  She was more like herself at this age.  She started to look at boys more often like you said, but one in particular made her feel good inside.  His name was Renalus.  He was a commoner, but she loved him very much.

Fujisawa - Wait.  I thought she was a lesbian.

Ura - This was before, okay?  One day, she was visiting him like any other day.  She came by to his place, and went in.  You know what she saw?  Him with another guy.  They were kissing.

Fujisawa - What?

Ura - That's right.  He was kissing another guy.  Fatora ran off crying her eyes out.  I ran with her.  I was trying to cheer her up, give her words of encouragement, but she had other plans.

Fujisawa - You mean make him upset.

Ura - Yes.  Do you know how?

Fujisawa - Get a girl, no doubt.

Ura - Correct.  She took one of the girls she knew in school and brought her over to him.  And she said, "Who needs you?  I got a 'friend' of my own." She kissed her for a good while.  Granted, she was shocked, but she also enjoyed it.  Do you know what he said?

Fujisawa - No, but I think I got a good guess of what...

Ura - He said, "That's good.  You can admit your true feelings.  I respect that." And he left.  Fatora was mad.  She wanted him to be upset.  She declared at that point that she will never like a guy again.

Fujisawa - And now we have Fatora as a sex-crazed lesbian.  Thank you very much.  I'm going to get a drink.

(Fujisawa leaves the room)

Ura - I'm going to get it for this.

(Fatora dashes out of the shadows)

Fatora - You sure are, you little rat!

Ura - Nyahhhhhhhhhh...!

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 12:07:05 pm »

Hey! Finally i logged in when someone else was on!!!! ;D this is great, i have someone to talk to and ask questions!!! You're still there right?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 12:13:36 pm »

Uh... yes.

About what?

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 12:19:58 pm »

I dunno...tell me some stuff about EH maybe, i don't know much. ;D
see, i haven't seen any of the episodes, all i know about EH is what i learnt off the net.

WHERE ARE YOU TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
Are you abandoning me??!! :'( :'(

I'm gonna have to go now! Bye, see ya tommorow, well...i wont see you but still, see ya soon!

i'm back!!!
my friend is registering right now, she doesn't no anything about EH as far as i know so be nice.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:05:25 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 01:04:40 pm »

No, it just took me this long to type this up.

"El Hazard" starts at Shinonome High School.  

In the Magnifient World OAV 1:

There was recently a discovery at Shinonome High.  

Fujisawa wanted to keep order in the masses of students and put a sign up that says they can't enter.  He's a strict teacher, but he's also a drunk.  When he dropped the bottle from his pocket, the student pointed it out.  He was in trouble.

A literary freshmen found it, but Katsuhiko Jinnai (most of the time reffered as Jinnai) the student president, wants to take credit for it, naming the ruins after himself.  Nanami Jinnai (most of the time reffered to as Nanami), though was paid 1000 yen, took the chance and stated that he was under fire for a possibly illicit election.  Going on the defense, he declares his innocence.  But, his claim has to stand up to Makoto Mizuhara's story tomorrow.

Makoto Mizuhara is a prodigy at his school, despite the fact he is also very clueless of what's going on.  He stumbled in on the affair one day when Jinnai was speaking to him and he still remembered.  When he accidently blurted it out, it was news that Jinnai possibly ruined Jinnai's chance of being the student council president.

Jinnai was very upset at this fact.  He tore down posters denouncing him and was nearly crying.  He almost cheered up when he saw he was in second.  But, Makoto was in first.  This sends him into a blind rage, declaring Makoto was the one who did this to him.  He planned out a trap for Makoto.

Class was adjourned.  Makoto was just gathering up his items when he felt a letter inside.  It was written by Nanami.  Makoto really liked her, but he also remembers that Jinnai is her brother.  He was to meet her in the forest.  He found Jinnai instead.  It turned out that Jinnai just snagged a letter from her sister's "ample collection".  Makoto was crushed.  He loved Nanami very much.  Then, Jinnai pulled out a rope.  He was going to "remove" the evidence.  Before he got a chance, Makoto dashed off.  Jinnai tripped, then went after him again.

Fujisawa took root in the teacher's lounge.  He had many things set out.  There's nothing like planning and drinking at the same time.  He's also an avid mountain climber.  When he heard someone at the door, he thought he was found about his "problem".  It was just Nanami.  He calmed down and asked her what she was doing.  She was just bringing him some dinner.  Before he finished the whole dinner, he was charged 1000 yen (200 for the tea, 800 for the food).

Makoto was running for his life.  Jinnai has become completely dillusional.  He wants him gone in any way possible.  Makoto was cornered.  Jinnai came from behind and readied his rope for strangling Makoto.  Then... a bright flash encircled Makoto.  Time seems to have stopped all around him.  He touched Jinnai, and he didn't move an inch.  He even whacked him with a piece of board.  Nothing.  He heard a voice calling for him to go to the ruins site.  When he entered, he touched a plate and he was scanned.  After passing the security, the ruin opened up.

It was a woman.  Makoto saw her as she barely walked over to Makoto.  She was... crying.  Makoto didn't understand this at all.  Why does she know him?  How did she get here?  With little guiding words, she activated her power and he was sent hurtling through time and space.

When he came to... it was a forest area.  He knew it wasn't earth.  Fujisawa came out and found Makoto near the same spot.  He ate, drinked, and wanted to get back soon.  Well, he wasn't on earth.  The creature that came out supported this theory.  That's when they heard a scream.

Fujisawa the lady and wanted Makoto to divert his eyes.  She was beautiful, he thought, and Makoto was too young to think of such things.  Makoto pointed out why she was running.  Bugrom were coming.  Giant insectoids, they charged in to get the princess.  Fujisawa whacked away the bugrom, realizing he's got super strength.  He continued on the horde.  Makoto tried something, but it didn't do much.

When the bugrom cleared, they went to the woman.  She hugged Makoto and called him "Fatora".  Makoto informed her that he is not her friend.  Londs said that this must be a sign.  They got on the ship to go to Floristica.

Schtalbaugh was trying to understand how they got there.  Fujisawa winged one out about traveling dimensions.  That would explain the powers, but how that happened is still a mystery.  Was there anyone else out there?

Schtalbaugh explains about El Hazard's bloody past with their ancient weaponry.  Destruction was all that's left from the land's farthest memory.  The Eye of God is the most powerful of the bunch.  But, Makoto would like to know how to get back, and he wasn't sure.

Jinnai was struggling to get up.  His face was bashed pretty good from the block of wood Makoto hit him with.  Then bugrom came from behind him.  He was scared at first, but they built up a relationship.  Eventually, he met Queen Diva.  They became pals because he must be the "Messenger from God".  He promised to lead them to victory.  He promised El Hazard for the bugrom army.

Rune asks Makoto to do something for her in the middle of the night.  Makoto did not like where this was going.  She asked him to dress up as a woman.  Makoto freaked out.  He was NOT going to dress up like a woman.  And he was sent to the dungeon.  Fujisawa tried to free them, but he didn't nearly have the same strength.  As night turned to day, Makoto was still thinking about the Eye.  Fujisawa just wanted a drink.  He punched a hole into the wall.

It turned out that Fujisawa's powers were only available when he was sober.  He liked drinking, and he wouldn't give it up.  Makoto was getting dressed up for the meeting (despite the fact he didn't like it), when Galus came by.  He wondered how Fatora could have been here if she was gone.  He was planning something... and they were getting messed up.

Makoto was in the council room.  He had to go to the bathroom, but he never went.  It was killing him.  He mistakingly referred to the three priestesses as "old guys" and invariably stated that he was going up to Mt. Muldoon.  Londs tried to put a spin on things and said that she was going to Mt. Muldoon.  The alliance loved the idea.

After a few pitfalls in finding a toilet, he realized just how much of a bad deal he was getting.  When he finally got to bed, he was exhausted.  He just wanted to sleep.  That's when someone else sneaked in...

And that's the OAV's beginning.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:05:50 pm by thegameguy » Logged

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 01:09:25 pm »

hey, thanks, thats great. could you tell me the names of some of the characters and give me a discription so that i can teach myself something. *cringe* 'teach' reminds me of school.

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 01:09:57 pm »

Hi larewen! I got here at last! And have come to annoy you!   ;D  Mwahaha!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:11:03 pm by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 01:11:53 pm »

i hate you!

tim, this is my friend, her real name is C****.
she told me not to tell you. i'm speaking to her on the phone right now. eh...youre still here right, tim? :-/

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2003, 01:15:07 pm »

Larewen, do you (or can you, depending on parental supervisions) by chance use AOL or AOL Instant Messanger?  This would be a better method for one-on-one with Tim here.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2003, 01:16:20 pm »

Lar, you are such a wimp!  ::) Lar's real name is E****
Work out the rest yourself.  :-X

Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2003, 01:19:17 pm »

thanks rob, but i dont have AOL, i'm not allowed on chat rooms,  but this is a forum, so it doesnt count.

am i allowed to tell anyone my name? is there a rule against anything?

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2003, 01:21:00 pm »

Yes, I'm here.

The Earth Characters

Makoto Mizuhara - An intelligent, but spaced out kid, Makoto is a high school student.  At the age of 17, he's not what you would call an adventurer, but he was thrusted into that.  At times of stress, he's been known to say, "I'm gonna die!" Later, he discovers his power to access ancient technology, which will save his skin multiple times.

Masamichi Fujisawa - A teacher at Shinonome, he tries his best to be good natured and a good role model, but he has his own problems.  He drinks and smokes to no end.  He is also the oldest at 31 years.  His powers include his super strength (which are gone by the sip of the drink).  He gets even stronger when he doesn't smoke.

Katsuhiko Jinnai - The nut of the bunch.  He's power-hungry and a crazed lunatic, but that's what we like about him.  His determination is one of the strongest of the group.  He's also against the Alliance (which is bad for the rest of them).  His power is the ability to speak to the Bugrom.

Nanami Jinnai - Her skill of cooking and business are not matched by anyone in the group.  Being the youngest, 16, she usually avoids trouble rather than getting into it.  Most of the time, she is at the field, and no one is paying attention to her... except Jinnai.  Her power is to see beyond the illusion (which will become the greatest asset in the group).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 01:22:40 pm by thegameguy » Logged

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2003, 01:21:25 pm »

Or does it?

Lar, you do realise, I'm going to haunt you forever and ever! Hahaha!

Lar, read my sig. Keep in mind as you read: Adams.

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2003, 01:21:48 pm »

i'm not allowed on chat rooms

Well, it's not a Chat Room, per se, it's a one-on-one chat device (unless you use it to set up a chat).

am i allowed to tell anyone my name? is there a rule against anything?

Honestly, I find it a more friendly / personal way to talk to at least know the first name.  There's no major rules, especially at this place where there's not much traffic.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2003, 01:23:57 pm »

thanks.

okay to anyone who reads this, my first name is Erica, i hate the name, my dad loves it. the end...

no wait...i'm still here. ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines