Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:25:33 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Cat's Meow: Fatora
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: The Cat's Meow: Fatora  (Read 19198 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2003, 03:54:31 pm »

HELLO!!! I'M STILL HERE!!!!  Eh...hello? *looks around puzzled, another peice of paper flutters past* oh heck! not again!*
I'm gonna have to go soon, but not this instant, cause here it's alomost nine, and i've got school tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 03:57:11 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2003, 03:57:27 pm »

Don't worry.  Here.  Have some decaf coffee.

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2003, 03:59:05 pm »

Well, I'm trapped...

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!

Kathy - Yes, I'm well aware of Zero's dramatic scream in X4, but why are you basing your whole opinion on that part.  This is by 20XX, not 200X.

and El-Hazard is not Earth or... is not our time period on Earth... or is not our dimension...

no matter what it does not rule out the possibility for sentient robots with feelings... Ifurita needs to be wound up... she is a mechanism... further more there were copies of her ... it's not likely she had a twin...  

I'm not basing my whole opinon on that part... Astro Boy had feelings, Tima had feelings, Zero has feelings, X has feelings, Chi has feelings, Yumi had feelings, Helen had feelings,  that little boy in AI had feelings, that robot in Bicentennial Man had feelings...

I think it's fair to say that Ifurita COULD have been a sentient robot with feelings...

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2003, 04:02:34 pm »

Let's end it with this:
It is plenty possible.  

I believe Ifurita was cybornetically advanced.

You believe Ifurita is a robot.

There!  End of story!

...please?

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2003, 04:05:22 pm »

ok I can live with that... but it IS possible... is all I'm saying...

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2003, 04:07:50 pm »

Okay.  Thank you...

Now, larewen, I need to tell you something...

Over here, I have to go to school as well, but by the time I'll be home, it would be 8:00 over there.  You get what I'm saying?

And Neil seems a bit upset with your hyper attitude and would like you to calm down a little.

gilhamilton
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2003, 09:14:24 pm »

Can I chime in here?

Clearly, Ifurita is a robot. Well, besides the fact that there are at least 2 identical copies of her, note the location of her, um, wind-up port. It's in the middle of her back, just about her rear end. Biological beings tend to keep their spinal cord there. You can't remove it, if you expect her legs to work. She's got to be a robot, unless you think they removed the lower part of her spine.
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2003, 09:53:54 pm »

It seems that everyone forgot about it, and either thought about some randomism, about the characters of El Hazard, or about if Ifurita is a robot.

If you're going to defend my sister, then consider this...

1) Even if she has that part of the spine removed... here's an example - spinal bifida, a hole at the bottom of the spine.  Most people who get it will never walk (many more will die before they reach that stage).  But, there are a few people who made it through that process to be able to walk again.

2) Being a cyborg is having some parts of the body replaced by mechanical parts for survival.  People who have heart valve replacement fall under that catergory.  I'm pretty sure that a person could have their spinal cord removed by then and replaced by a synthetic nerve system.

3) Ever hear of IDENTICAL twins?  It's when 2 or more persons have been born from the same egg.  Their DNA is the same down to a T.  This does not leave the mind building to be the same, but that's not the point.  That's how a person could be a perfect copy of another.

--------------------------

Disprove it for all I care, but please forget about it, okay?!

And besides, I think we strayed away from the main point of the topic, which is about the short story.  Comment on that!  Is it funny?  Strange?  Stupid?

Just the story, okay?

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2003, 01:36:53 pm »

Erm...is anyone here? I'm back...I think...who's Neil, Tim?

Hey, you changed you're picture...why are you annoyed? Is  it my fault?

Say hi to me Tim! ;D Where are you?! ???
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 03:06:57 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2003, 03:06:40 pm »

larewen -  Hey, you changed you're picture...why are you annoyed? Is  it my fault?

No.  It's just Mr. gilhamilton was bringing back something that I just wanted to forget about.  It was also late at night, and I could get tense.

Now... I can't remember my other picture's place, so the side pic will have to do for now...

I'm changing my name back.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2003, 03:08:29 pm »

What did he say?

Did you know Elyrka's here? Well, at least, i think she is.

You know, i just said to her that i thought you were gonna be here any minute...weird.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 03:09:23 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2003, 03:10:19 pm »

*Phases in behind Lar and scares her half to death* Larewen Evenstar...
Larewen Evenstar...
*Jumps out from behind Lar and knocks Lar over in the process* I so rock. Anyway! I'm so happy today! And Lar. I'm following you! And Lar... CHICKEN! MASH POTATOES!  8)

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2003, 03:10:46 pm »

Yes, I am well aware... I think.
Okay, I'm now positive.

Gilhamilton made a post on something I did not want to bring back up.  His little squeeze-in at the end is what I'm talking about.

I just got back.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 03:11:24 pm by thegameguy » Logged

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2003, 03:14:10 pm »

EL! STOP FOLLOWING ME!!! And anyway, chicken!  Mashed potatoes! is wrong, there's an and arfter the chicken and there's no ! after chicken!

Tim? Who's Neil? And what have i done wrong? *Lar panicks suddenly, she turns round and runs into Tim and El who both have a baseball bat each, Lar faints quickly*

Hey, is Kathy gonna come backany time soon? She's kinda cool! ;D

Anyone there?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 03:18:43 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2003, 03:17:51 pm »

Well, in Neil's case...

He feels that you are posting at an alarming speed.  He also believes that boards shouldn't have alot of posts at one time.  Though, I found you to be active... and it seems that, due to your situation... you are quite justified in what you are doing.

Neil wants you to slow down on the posting, that's all.

He's also an administrator/moderator, so you may want to be more careful.

And in Kathy's case...

Let's just say she%/javwith Gil Hamilton at this moment in the house.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 03:22:02 pm by thegameguy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines