Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:44:59 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Cat's Meow: Fatora
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: The Cat's Meow: Fatora  (Read 20253 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2003, 02:04:31 pm »

Awww! You're great Tim! Hey, how olds you're younger brother? Tell him that I'm writing a book! Well, i'm writing more than one book and i've sent it off to a publisher!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2003, 02:06:11 pm »

Tim that was an awesome description of Joe ^_^ and you managed to incorporate "Unstable Ordnance" into it... ^_^

Thanks for the complement btw ^_^ But my skills are just beginning to develop... got a lot of practicing to do ^_^
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 02:09:09 pm by ifurita » Logged

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2003, 02:08:32 pm »

Don't say that! i bet that your art skills are great! Probably better than my art teacher and she's pretty good. Do you guys all live in the same house?

what does unstable ordnance (or whatever) mean? hey, i'm just a kid! I dont know these sort of things. i've only just started first year (don't know what that is for Americans, i can't remember.

if you and Tim are both talkin' to me, then how come you can both talk at the same time?

Eh, hello? anybody there?

i'm not annoying you guys or anything, am i?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 02:13:45 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2003, 02:09:57 pm »

For now... until I get a job elsewhere... ^_^

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2003, 02:13:40 pm »

Unstable Ordinance...

Ordinance is referred to things such as shells used in military tanks.  They are explosive.  When it's unstable, it means it could go at any time.

No you're not.  In fact. I'm enjoying this.  This is the first time I enjoyed being in a conversation on this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 02:15:43 pm by thegameguy » Logged

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2003, 02:15:28 pm »

Thanks Tim, that added to my vocabulary *writes down new words into huge book called 'My Vocab'*

It's good to know your still there.

oh, and by the way, the thing you wrote at the amazingly far away start of this post was really cool! 8)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 02:16:35 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2003, 02:15:58 pm »

my spelling of ordnance is right btw...

We have a mini network in the house... so we can all connect to the internet at the same time...

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2003, 02:16:47 pm »

Anytime.

And Kathy... how about that.

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2003, 02:18:30 pm »

Aha! that solves that! Well, seeing as i'm in britain, i have to go and have my dinner now, so i'll talk to you guys this time tommorrow poss. if not, then then Wednesday. See ya!

(btw, if you're ever lookin' for me here, just post something saying LAREWEN! IF YOU DONT TALK TO ME NOW, I'LL KILL YOU!!! Or something similar. bye!)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 02:20:06 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2003, 02:27:11 pm »

The Ancient Relics

The Eye of God - About the size of a small moon, the Eye of God is the most powerful relic of all El Hazard.  The energy it takes to run the machine is great, but its power is unmatched by anything.  It fires off blasts that tear the very fabric of time and space, thus it doesn't really destroy anything, just sends it to another location.  Nonetheless, it is powerful and deadly.  Galus set this to go critical.  What would happen?  it could explode, causing all of El Hazard to enter into a void which destroys all living matter and send it to oblivion (or it might just destroy the world piece by piece).  Ifurita went in and stopped the Eye of God from firing.

Ifurita - A cybernetically advanced female, Ifurita has the power to cause devastation with only her staff.  Makoto found Ifurita in the ruins.  She was weak and kind-hearted person.  When he meets her at El Hazard, she was the opposite - cold, destructive, powerful.  Her staff can fire either in bursts or in one big boom.  She also needs to recharge constantly by placing the staff at the spine intake port.  Her powers also included copying the powers of others and using it against them.  Thus, she decided to go in and stop the Eye of God herself.  Before she died, Makoto returned for her.  Thus, there was the good ending.

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2003, 03:00:12 pm »

Is Ifurita a cyborg or a robot? I was always under the impression that she was a robot... ^_^ Especially since there is more than one...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 03:00:53 pm by ifurita » Logged

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2003, 03:06:25 pm »

I believed that she was a cyborg.  I think it fits what happens better.  That's me, though.  I guess she behaved too much like a human to be a robot to me.

And on that "more than one" topic: She could have come from the same person, or maybe they were twins.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 03:07:25 pm by thegameguy » Logged

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2003, 03:17:17 pm »

Hey Guys! I'm back! Did you miss me? Don't worry if you didn't, it's pretty much normal for people to not realise i'm gone.

How old is you're youngest brother by the way? Just cause i feel like knowing lots of stuff.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 03:19:16 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2003, 03:19:04 pm »

Oh, yes I did realize when you were gone.

One year younger than me.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 03:20:10 pm by thegameguy » Logged

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2003, 03:21:38 pm »

good, for once somebody noticed. *wipes forehead in relief* not many people do.

You know that Elyrka Kid who was in earlier? She's my best friend, though you wouldn't think it the way we treat each other.

he's sixteen? cool, that makes him...*Lar begins to count on her fingers*...four years older than me! Say hi to him for me!

I think you two are probably my fave guys to post too. okay so what if i've only been posting for...two days. And you two and Rob and El are the only ones who i've talked too.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 03:25:27 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines