Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:40:29 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  wanderers soundtrack search help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: wanderers soundtrack search help  (Read 4242 times)
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« on: August 21, 2003, 05:29:08 pm »

I'd gone through entire collection of EH soundtrack around 3 times weeks ago and I can't find this one:
the background music in episode 24 (or 25), where Ifreeta fell from EOG control pod and had flashbacks of her cheerful self.
It has similar pensive tone as Time Heals All Wounds

Please help if u know where to get it, or if I missed it.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 05:32:29 pm »

Admittedly, I've haven't watched Wanderers in a couple years. So, I don't quite remember the piece of hand (music is usually the thing that sticks in my mind the most). Did you check all the Wanderers soundtracks and the 6-CD boxset in the soundtrack section?

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 06:26:17 pm »

yeah, found a lot of sidetracks but not Ifreeta flashbacks theme...this is frustating
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 06:49:43 pm »

What annoys me is I know you sent me an email on this before and I lost it, but this time and the previous time I can't place the scene you're gong for.

Can you locate it in the Wanderers screenshots so I can locate it on video and get you an answer? :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 08:29:59 pm »

uh, I hope I wasn't annoying you...
here goes

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/register/eholmemberfile.cgi?getfile=images_w25/267.jpg;type=jpeg

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/register/eholmemberfile.cgi?getfile=images_w25/269.jpg;type=jpeg

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/register/eholmemberfile.cgi?getfile=images_w25/271.jpg;type=jpeg

I just wondered what goes through Rune's mind in that scene
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 08:32:44 pm by washuchan » Logged
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 08:36:51 pm »

I DO know that the six-CD soundtrack set ISN'T quite complete, I'm afraid. I'm not sure if the one you're looking for is one of the ones that I noticed missing, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Another one that is missing (it may even be the same one, I'm not sure) is a sort of sad piece that is basically the same few bars of music played over and over again, but in a lower key each time. One place that this one plays is when Makoto is learning about Rune's summer home, and the nostalgic value it has for her. (This was in episode three, I think?) It would certainly fit the "Ifurita flashbacks" scene, but I don't remember whether or not it's there.

The 1337 poster
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 09:28:59 pm »

:bawl
I just realized it'd suck if I missed it, but it's awful if it's actually not there (online mp3's)

(don't worry, I still got the remove button...how come u don't have one, Spanner?
Is this how it goes? Once a member is consider senior enough & more responsible he/she can't remove posts?)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 09:56:34 pm by washuchan » Logged
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 10:22:14 pm »

(don't worry, I still got the remove button...how come u don't have one, Spanner?
Is this how it goes? Once a member is consider senior enough & more responsible he/she can't remove posts?)

No, no.  That'd be kind of a silly rule.  You can remove your own stuff, but not other people's stuff, unless you're at least a moderator.  That's what you're seeing.

But actually, unfortunately, the song played there is NOT available in soundtrack.  It's one of the three Wanderers songs that come to mind that I really wish I had clean, whole copies of.  Part of it is played sort of cleanly in the beginning of Wanderers episode 8... probably by going through the entire series I could scrap together at least an almost complete version.  But that would be a Wanderers binge I'm not yet ready to put myself up to.  :P  Before I got the 6CD set, I managed to piece the Jinnai Go Crazy song together almost perfectly.  It's kind of sick.   ;D  I switched between Japanese/English dialogs on the DVDs to get all the components...

Anyway, to end it, sorry, but this track is unavailable to all of us.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines