Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:08:09 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Kitty-Ura and Hello
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Kitty-Ura and Hello  (Read 8653 times)
gilhamilton
« on: February 01, 2003, 04:45:06 am »

Hey, I'm new at this message board (though some members of the board know me and may unleash Terror Bots upon me for wandering into his forum). Anyway, hello.

As such, I have a piece of fan-art, featuring that felinoid Ura as a not fully grown young adult.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/aeonlaser/colorura1.jpg

(note: I've got to host it on Angelfire since my former school finally caught on that I'm not a student anymore and reaquired their webspace, so I doubt it's going to allow direct linking, so you may have to cut/paste the URL)

Yes, that is my picture of young adult Ura. The difference is simple. Fully grown Ura is a fairly fat felinoid, and my drawing of Ura is a bit leaner. I guess it's from Ura's days when she chased Roshtaria's rodent population rather than protecting Fatora's hide.

Not also that her coloring is a good bit brighter than fully adult Ura. Obviously, her breed is born with a bright coat, which dulls over time. (Real explaination, I only have a limited supply of markers and didn't have the proper color. When markers are 3 dollars each and upward, you make due with the colors that your profession forced you to buy and not complain)

Comments are welcome, as are useful bits of criticism.
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 10:09:35 am »

I think it looks very good.  I like it.

gilhamilton - "I guess it's from Ura's days when she chased Roshtaria's rodent population rather than protecting Fatora's hide."

I was also thinking about the Wanderers' version of Ura, where she didn't have to worry about Fatora and was a wild cat that Makoto adopted.

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 02:58:03 pm »

I like her ^_^ But I already told you that ^_^

how 'bout it Jinnai? Gonna ask to include her in the fan art gallery?

^_^

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 03:40:45 pm »

;D erm, i'm new here, in fact, i've never been on a forum before ;D . I have no clue what to do really, except for posting on messages. so could someone tell me what to do? ??? ???
I love El-Hazard, and Shayla's my fav character! But what i want to know is how come she looks so much like Washu from tenchi, and she didn't get cast with the same VA? ??? ???

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2003, 03:42:30 pm »

i'm new too! Hi! If any one is actually reading this, please dont kill me! I'm too young to die!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2003, 03:45:32 pm »

???hang on! i'm talking to mayself again, arent i? oh well. :-[ :-[ i guess that could be called normal! ;D well i hope someone is reading this, either that or i'll probably spend the next ten minutes or so posting to myself! ;D >:( :D ??? :-[ :-/

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2003, 03:47:31 pm »

;D oh, and by the way, love thefan art! it's dead cool!

well, ahem, i'm going to try and stop talking to myself now...oh what the heck!

I found El-Hazard online about twenty minutes ago, and am loving it already!! ;D ;D

hope i'm not boring anyone, hehe

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2003, 04:07:51 pm »

;Dfor the random interest of, or just for annoying, others, i will be on every second day roughly, and probably around about seven or eight pm, for you guys far away from Britian, thats about two or three i think??!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2003, 04:09:50 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2003, 04:14:57 pm »

Heh, a bit excitable, aren't you?  :P  In the future, you can hit the "Modify" button on a post you make and you can then edit/add text to it, as opposed to posting repeatedly, just to make things cleaner.

have no clue what to do really, except for posting on messages. so could someone tell me what to do?

*shrug* Not much TO do, specifically.  Anything that comes to mind about El-Hazard, post it, see what someone else thinks.  Doesn't matter what it is, me and Neil are open for pretty much anything.

Oh, and just for the record, "quote not from EH: ICE CREAM", in Wanderers, Jinnai actually DOES speak of ice cream that was taken from him as a child...

Sound Clip

how 'bout it Jinnai? Gonna ask to include her in the fan art gallery?

Yeah, can do.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2003, 12:16:45 pm »

Thanks for that. And by the way, can you guess where my version of Ice Cream came from? If you're a great anime fan then you probably could. The sound Clip was great! ;)
Can you tell me where to buys the cheapest Vids/DVD's of EH? ???

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2003, 01:12:15 pm »

Can you tell me where to buys the cheapest Vids/DVD's of EH?

I don't really know of any physical stores, I usually use online shops.

Here's some quotes:
Robert's Anime Corner Store
El-Hazard OVA DVD Boxed Set: $94.98
El-Hazard OVA VHS each of the four: $18.98 ($75.92 for all four)
Alternative World DVD each of the four: $22.98 ($91.92 for all four)
Alternative World VHS each of the four: $18.98 ($75.92 for all four)
The Wanderers DVD each of the four: $23.98 ($95.92 for all four)
The Wanderers VHS boxset: $46.98

Anime Castle
Everything's a dollar or two more.

Amazon
Everything is $3 higher or more.

Unfortunately, it doesn't really get cheaper then Robert's store, at least from my small list (it pays to search around, you never know, this is just from the handful of places I frequent.)  The only alternative is eBay, though they probably would like you to be 18 or older.  There's also risk of pirate versions there, which may or may not be as good (besides the fact they rip off Pioneer).

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2003, 01:16:23 pm »

eh...rob...i dont live in America....or wherever...so any websites that i could go to? apart from amazon.com/co.uk?

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2003, 01:17:44 pm »

I believe all those places do international shipping, so it wouldn't be a problem (just slightly more shipping cost)

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2003, 01:24:12 pm »

Lar, CALM DOWN!
*hits Lar around the head until she calms down*
Hehe. I'm tracking you, Lar. Go make a tinfoil hat and revome all fillings from your mouth.

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2003, 01:33:48 pm »

Hey, i never told you about my fillings! How did you know about them? ???

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines