Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:30:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  If Steven Spielberg will make the El Hazard movie>
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: If Steven Spielberg will make the El Hazard movie>  (Read 13612 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2003, 07:02:40 am »

Okay, the edited version: *sorry LGJ, I forgot about you when I posted this. :P don't kill me.*

Makoto- Shayla's Raven

Jinnai- LGJ

Fujisawa- Tim

Fatora- Rosh

Alielle- Me....

Shayla- If exe was a girl...

Afura- .....Lets dress Spanner up.  |D

Ifurtia- Xel. (any iffy, I don't really care)

Londs- Kiddo...well it's a part that is nothing like him, so sue me. (please don't I have no money. :P)

Miz- ...We have a shortage of Women on this site...ifurita-sama

Nanami- Kathy...she is gonna kill me...maybe...

<Austin_Powers>

JINNAI:  Ifurita, I want you to meet Daddy's nemesis, Mr. What.

TV-IFURITA:  What?  Why don't you just kill him?

JINNAI:  I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.  

</Austin_Powers>

The Austin Powers movies were some of my faves! ^_^

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 07:55:34 am »

But yeah... so many of us are neglected! So screw Spielberg! Spanner, you get to be our director! XD Rob-- production manager! Mr. What-- head scriptwriter!

Woohoo! Director! Yeahbaby! Oscars, here we come!

Afura- .....Lets dress Spanner up.  |D

That works, too! And it will scar so many people on so many levels! I love it!

Better yet, I can direct AND dress as Afura, both on the set and off! It'll be like Ed Wood all over again! XD

The 1337 poster
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2003, 08:38:40 am »

That works, too! And it will scar so many people on so many levels! I love it!

Same thing happened when MJF dressed up as his own daughter in BTTF2; so many a fan were scarred because a lot of the guys thought she looked "hot" XD  (I personally always thought something looked wrong about her :P)

Better yet, I can direct AND dress as Afura, both on the set and off! It'll be like Ed Wood all over again! XD

Wow... just wow...

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2003, 11:40:15 am »

Is anyone else worried about the mental sanity of these people?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2003, 11:47:14 am »

Is anyone else worried about the mental sanity of these people?

No, not really.

*plots to steal Roshtaria's supply of poppy cock*

I Care Deep
Neil Lafrenais
Demon God(ess)

Lovely Runey

AOL Instant Messenger - Neil+Lafrenais
View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2003, 04:19:54 pm »

FLOWERS DON'T HAVE PENISES.

... um, yeah.

Anyway, thought of this thousands of times. Decided that it wouldn't work at all. So, yeah.

Maximum boobage!!
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2003, 08:13:29 pm »

Okay, I thought of a possible OVA-Ifurita:  Liv Tyler.  This was the most Ifurita-esque picture of her that I found with a quick GIS.

Spanner, you get to be our director! XD Rob-- production manager! Mr. What-- head scriptwriter!

We may joke about this... but there's a lot of fan-produced video out there.  A "movie" might be a bit much, but we probably could've done a short film, or a parody skit, or something, if some of us lived closer together.

There were at least one or two El-Hazard skits put on at conventions, weren't there?  I think I saw some pictures from something like that.

...and Londs.  ^^;

You must have seen some of those pictures of me with my grad-student beard.  I'd have to lose about 40 pounds to play Londs, though.  That dude is skinny.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2003, 09:18:55 am »

Well, lets just say, by looking at a pic of Liv Tyler, you are seeing me all growed up. :P And with bigger Boobs, and better skin.

executor82
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2003, 09:58:49 am »

Okay, I thought of a possible OVA-Ifurita:  Liv Tyler.  This was the most Ifurita-esque picture of her that I found with a quick GIS.

GO LIFFY GO!  |D
Well, lets just say, by looking at a pic of Liv Tyler, you are seeing me all growed up.  And with bigger Boobs, and better skin.

=,] Wha....??

You sure about that?  -_-
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2003, 10:01:29 am »

=,] Wha....??

You sure about that?  -_-  

Well, loads of people say I look like Liv, so...that's how.

Just think Exe, we're gonna dress you up in a Shayla-Shayla costume, and stick balloons down you top. :P

executor82
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2003, 10:10:01 am »

Just think Exe, we're gonna dress you up in a Shayla-Shayla costume, and stick balloons down you top.

http://www.8ung.at/executor82/Images/Misc/Exe-Shayla.jpg

And finally I got boobs!  ;D

*pulls out his old zippo* Now get ready to be.......toasted!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2003, 10:28:28 am by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2003, 10:34:04 am »

http://www.8ung.at/executor82/Images/Misc/Exe-Shayla.jpg

It doesn't look like you though. But I guess you're just excited because of the boobs, right exe?

executor82
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2003, 10:40:18 am »

Well I used a filter on that image to create the effect of being pencil drawn in photoshop. Seems that it didn't work out too good.  ^^;
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2003, 12:07:29 am »

You must have seen some of those pictures of me with my grad-student beard.  I'd have to lose about 40 pounds to play Londs, though.  That dude is skinny.

Actually, I was thinking of your eerie alleyway photo booth pic the entire time.  

Make of that what you will.  :|

Considering that about 70% of American El Hazard fans* are located in or have ties to Minnesota, I move that we all gather here so I can put in the minimum of money and effort and produce the most godawful piece of fan-tripe the world has ever seen!

*all statistics are presented with a certain margin of error and were not gathered from reputable sources.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 12:08:08 am by xel » Logged

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2003, 12:19:29 am »

Though the thought of Jinnai-sama being played by Tom Green kills a part of my soul in a way I never thought possible.

Well, here I was, going off to check my LJ stuff when I spotted this again. I was just going to go on my merry way, but suddenly, as if t'were an epiphany, TOM GREEN'S FACE BURNED ITSELF INTO MY RETINAS and I fell to the cold, cold ground with thoughts of everyone's favorite dictator dementedly spouting "Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausage?"

*curls up and cries like a child*

Somebody hold me.

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines