Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:12:34 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  If Steven Spielberg will make the El Hazard movie>
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: If Steven Spielberg will make the El Hazard movie>  (Read 13661 times)
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 11, 2003, 09:00:39 am »

hey again people!

If Steven Spielberg discovers the great story of El Hazard and decides to make a movie out of it, who is the best hollywood actor/actresses would you like to play as your favorite El Hazard fan?

For me:

Ifurita
   - it should be Nicole Kidman because of her hair and vital statistics. It fits Ifurita.
   - or Angelina Jolie of Tomb Raider

Makoto
    - it should be ....... uhh.... I don't know yet

Jinnai
     - it should be Jim Carey because of his laugh or somethin.

Rune Venus
      - Me... hehehehe

So what about yours? Let it be heard!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 09:04:06 am »

Well, sadly I'd drag everyone in EHOL into this. Instead of using famous people.

Makoto- Shayla's Raven

Jinnai- Rob

Fujisawa- Tim

Fatora- Rosh

Alielle- Me....

Shayla- If exe was a girl...

Afura- .....I don't know.

Ifurtia- Xel.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 09:11:22 am »

Good shot you got there!!!

Good alternative. i don't know those guys yet... hehehe but I know they are from El Hazard On Line.. Correct???

::) ;D

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 09:14:05 am »

Yeah, they're all from EHOL.

most of us some of us, have nicknames. So you might get confused there. Nice to meet you!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 09:27:27 am »

Im a newbie here so i got that stupid background character there... but I got a great ifurita pic....!!!

You guys are all el hazard fanatics thats why its so hard to prove my being EH fanatic here....

I wish i could know you more guys...

sorry for wrong grammars...

hehehe..

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 09:29:06 am »

Erm... your pic still doesn't work, just so you know.  :-/

Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 09:48:28 am »

;DOh not still working???

I just fixed it... so you know....

Beauty of the demon goddess...

See???

executor82
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2003, 10:05:59 am »

Well, it actually still doesn't work  ^^;

Well, I think you made a little mistake Lar. I'd replace Rob with LGJ. (Sorry Rob, but he really seems to be more Jinnai-ish than you  ^^; )

BTW, nice to meet you ifurita-sama! I'm exe  ;D
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2003, 10:36:44 am »

Well, I think you made a little mistake Lar. I'd replace Rob with LGJ. (Sorry Rob, but he really seems to be more Jinnai-ish than you  ^^; )

I think it was indirect ass-kissing.  But yes, I was just about to write that in myself.  :P  I renounce the Jinnai-ness of my presense on the forum.

ifurita-sama: Try this for your avatar --
http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/eholup/upload.cgi

The reason it doesn't work is because it's stored on Geocities, which does not allow "off-site linking".  That just means that no one can see your avatar unless they personally visit your Geocities site, whatever that may be.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 10:39:58 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 02:59:07 pm »

Well, if Spielberg ever makes an El-Hazard movie, there will have be distinct changes made in order for the film to be successful in the US.

First off, since the main characters are Japanese, Spielberg will have to make a decision. Either hire a Japanese cast (not bloody likely) or change their ethnicity to American.

Makoto Mizuhara shall be Michael Mizzerman. He shall be played by Dawson himself, James Van Derbeek.

Katsuhiko Jinnai shall be Christopher Jamison III. He shall be played by teen-fave Tom Greene, minus the goatee.

Nanami Jinnai is now Nina Jamison, and her role will go to some ubiquitous blonde chick.

As for Mr. Masamichi Fujisawa, he will now be ex-hippie Mr. Milton Fullerman. His binge-drinking will be brought to life by Eugene Levy, of American Pie fame.

Other changes will be Shinnanome High turning into Siccamoore High, Alielle and Fatora's lesbian shennanigans will be cut out, and El-Hazard's quasi Arabic look will be replaced with the more culturally friendly look of feudal Japan.

I Care Deep
theravenisdead
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2003, 03:35:46 pm »

Me be Makoto? S\/\/337!  8)

It helps that I look similar to him, despite out different ethnic backgrounds ^_^ I should post a better pic of myself than the dark one I have in the Pictures thread in the Off-Topic forum.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 03:43:27 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2003, 03:47:41 pm »

Well, sadly I'd drag everyone in EHOL into this. Instead of using famous people.

Makoto- Shayla's Raven

Jinnai- Rob

Fujisawa- Tim

Fatora- Rosh

Alielle- Me....

Shayla- If exe was a girl...

Afura- .....I don't know.

Ifurtia- Xel.

*Sniff* Don't I get a part? :bawl

I work for cheap! Really!

The 1337 poster
kiddo
Bugrom Forces

Hentai man.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2003, 05:42:44 pm »

Hey, Spanner. It's not like I got a part yet either, unless they give me something that's random and totally out of my character...

Join the THNH Today! Defeat the Admin Power Abuse Clan!

Put this in your sidepic/avatar
----------------------------------
What's so wrong with Miz, anyway? I happen t
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2003, 08:42:29 pm »

who is the best hollywood actor/actresses would you like to play as your favorite El Hazard fan?

Hello, ifurita-sama!

I once had a very realistic dream where I was watching a live-action El-Hazard movie.  But I don't know who was playing Makoto and Ifurita.

Off-topic-- I think Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder should star in an Excel Saga movie as Excel and Hyatt.

Well, if Spielberg ever makes an El-Hazard movie, there will have be distinct changes made in order for the film to be successful in the US.

In that case, I get to be the secret agent  ;D

<Austin_Powers>

JINNAI:  Ifurita, I want you to meet Daddy's nemesis, Mr. What.

TV-IFURITA:  What?  Why don't you just kill him?

JINNAI:  I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.

</Austin_Powers>
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 02:11:58 am »

*squeek* Mweee, I get to be Iffy! *gives Rob annoyance-induced hives by demanding a "victory!" smiley*

But... am I badass depressed turncoat Iffy who will inevitably betray LGJ for Shayla's Raven, or am I the cute, happy, motorhome-heavy Iffy who stays true to her rightful master?  ;D Because I know who I WANT to be.

Lord Jinnai, I wish I could describe for you the horrified, head-shaking laugh I had at your vision of Spielberg's El-Hazard. Christopher Jamison III, indeed.

Though the thought of Jinnai-sama being played by Tom Green kills a part of my soul in a way I never thought possible.

But yeah... so many of us are neglected! So screw Spielberg! Spanner, you get to be our director! XD Rob-- production manager! Mr. What-- head scriptwriter!

...and Londs.  ^^;

*unnecessarily excited about the whole crazy idea*

EDIT: Though if we're talking OAV continuity, I'd happily take Diva instead. *cough* -_-
« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 02:14:35 am by xel » Logged

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines