Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:47:09 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ifurita versus Kalia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ifurita versus Kalia  (Read 7246 times)
fesodes
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 04:16:37 pm »

In OAV1, a number of characters mentioned a few times that Ifurita is the strongest demon goddess.  Isn't that right?

rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 06:45:26 pm »

In OAV1, a number of characters mentioned a few times that Ifurita is the strongest demon goddess.  Isn't that right?

Yes, but they also seemed to think that she was the _only_ Ifurita class Demon God, a belief that was disproven in OAV2, and if they were wrong about that they could also be wrong about Ifurita being the most powerful Demon God.  As for fiction being part of the arguments, I think both Saucer and myself made it clear when we were talking about what was actually shown in the series and our own conclusions and ideas.  Still, it seems that we'll have to agree to disagree since there doesn't appear to be any irrefragable proof one way or another and, to be perfectly honest, somebody could probably argue that TV Ifurita could take them both down if one wanted to.  ;D
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 09:32:04 pm »

Actually, Ifurita herself claimed that she was the most powerful Demon God. It is unlikely that she was bragging or fibbing, given her character, so it's likely that she honestly believed it.

Of course, we know that she did not last throughout the entire war, given that the Eye was still unfinished when she was put to sleep. So, it's technically possible that a stronger Demon God was created after she was put to sleep (Kalia could fit the bill).

The 1337 poster
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2003, 10:09:11 pm »

I'll have to note the one thing that bothers me the most about this discussion is this nagging voice in my head that was put there by Neil consistently reminding me that anything besides OAV1 is not really Hayashi's writing and therefore the conflicts presented themselves because other people are silly.

... not that I'm going to enforce that or anything.  But, of course, in truth, Ifurita WAS supposed to be "THE" weapon.  All this multiple Ifurita and other demon gods and "more powerful than the Eye of God" business wasn't Hayashi's doing.  :P

But yeah, in a temporal sense, Ifurita could've been "THE" weapon, and then lost this status while she was in slumber.  Poor girl.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 05:42:00 am »

Guys!!

Just Admit it... Kalia's more powerful indeed! :bawl

Can't you see guys?!  ???

Even Jinnai's ifu or Yuba's and Makoto's can't even match her.... That demon god is more intelligent..

Kalia is of the latest design and technology than Ifurita.. And kalia is more DEADLY even though the whole El Hazard labelled Ifurita the Strongest of all demon god!!

What shall I do?? :bawl :bawl Im a die-hard Ifurita fan!! nyaaahhhh!   :|:-[ :-X :-/:'( :bawl

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 05:56:12 am »

I accept that Kalia is more superior.
ifurita can only say shes the strongest demon lord but she is not.... she's programmed to believe that..

But... IM STILL an IFURITA  =,] -_-die-hard fan!!! =,]

I love ifurita very much!!

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 12:49:12 pm »

Easy there.   ^^;

On the plus side, even if Kalia can beat Ifurita (note that she never actually fought Makoto's Ifurita, so there's still hope there), remember that Kalia really is nothing but a hyperactive and very evil little gal.  Ifurita  has more character than she ever will.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Tsuzuki Asato
Bugrom Forces

" Ragnarok Hunter Level 67 "

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2003, 07:25:58 am »

:bawl :-[ |D

Hehehe...

Its just really difficult to say which of the two is really stronger but... I think Kalia hits more points than Ifurita when it comes to speed and power.

But Kalia recognized Ifurita as the Strongest but unlike her, Ifurita is not perfect..

:o

I tried to lose myself today
And hope this pain will go away
A thousand days I tried to waste
I feel the same but you're still okay

Don't take away your eyes
Coz I know you're beside me but I just can't
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines