Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:12:03 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Nighthawks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nighthawks  (Read 3800 times)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« on: July 18, 2003, 04:00:41 am »

Well, it's almost 2AM. And here I am plunking away on the board. Why? Can't sleep. Don't ask why, the humidity has finally dropped to a reasonable level. I used to stay up this late on the internet all the time (it was the only time I could really do so). But now my work schedule has changed and I can't really do so any more. Oh but I do miss it, it's so quiet about. And there's no one around. Guess I really still am nocturnal after all? ^_^

Anyway, anyone else here keep late hours? If you can't sleep, ever jump on the internet and try to shake it off? It used to amuse me when my friends would get off to go to bed, then you'd see them pop back an hour later or so. "Couldn't sleep..." ^.^

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 08:17:13 am »

When given the opportunity to, I usually stay up until 2 am, or even as late as 3 am. Those opportunities are rare, though, as my work schedule has me getting up each day at 6 am. ^_^;; So, I typically am in bed by midnight.

On the weekends, though, I tend to be a night owl.

The 1337 poster
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 11:19:27 am »

Yeah, I've always been a night owl.  (He said, at 11:15 in the morning.)

But I also like to sleep for ten or twelve hours, and then stay up for about 20 hours.  I wish I could do 30-hour days.
daznsun
Londs' Screen Time

Reich Führer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 03:56:49 am »

Yeah... I'm like that too... it's pretty sad, cuz most of the time i'm doing anything productive watsoever.

Although it's weird that I always find something that interests me online around this time... must be God's way of saying that i'm destined to stay awake late @ night and sleep in class for the rest of my life.

"Suicide. It's a way of telling God you can't fire me, I quit..."
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 02:22:54 pm »

I guess my body clock is changing. But I used to enjoy staying up late, when I worked afternoons and evenings. Go to bed every day at 4AM, get up at Noon. That was great. Late at night, it's so quiet and peaceful. You can read or surf the internet with ease. And, you feel like the whole world belongs to you. I find that I have trouble sleeping at night, and I sleep so much better during the day. I also enjoy prowling around outside at night. It's cool and quiet, and I often see wildlife you just don't see during the day. I had some people convinced at one point that I was a vampire. ^.^;

theravenisdead
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2003, 02:37:41 am »

I sleep three nights per week.  ::)

8)   !|\|s0m|\|!4c    8)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 02:44:18 am by theravenisdead » Logged
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2003, 09:54:57 pm »

Heh heh, yeah insomnia is another weird thing. I used to have it alot more, probably because I was forcing myself to sleep at times I wasn't used to. Sometimes I still get it, like when I've gotten too much sleep during the week. Or, it's just too hot to sleep. Or sometimes for no reason at all. At least it's not as bad as it used to be.

My dad sleeps 2-4 hours a night. O_O I don't know how he manages it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 09:55:45 pm by saucer » Logged

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2003, 05:14:54 am »

w00t! It's after 3AM here and I really should be getting to bed. Being off work is tough, because it throws your schedule off. "Hey, I got up at noon! So it's OK to stay up until 4AM!" I am enjoying my vacation though. ^_^ I also discovered AnimeMP3.org's Direct Connect hub, which has had me up way late, discovering all sorts of treasures. Enthusiasm has crushed my will to sleep.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines