Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:37:28 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ha!  If the first topic wasn't enough..(Douji x 3)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Ha!  If the first topic wasn't enough..(Douji x 3)  (Read 11994 times)
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2003, 11:25:17 pm »

Kiddo Cabbusses: Hold on a sex. ... *sec

Well, out of nowhere, I get an email from our good buddy Mr. What.  Seems he has some more doujinshi's to share with us.  Note that Mr. What does NOT own these, he is only sharing what he already found public.  But it's pretty nifty anyway!

Now, to prevent what happened in the last topic...

* Contrary to popular belief, I did not create these.  ;p(Nor did MrWhat for that matter.)  Do not tell attack either of us for bringing a little Nanami-on-Alielle imagery into the world when we didn't do it.

* It's HENTAI.  It's icky, sticky, gooey, naked fun ... not for the whole family.  Remember that by clicking and of the images below you're setting yourself up to take on any and all resulting risks, brain melts, or bodily responses you need not tell me about.

On the plus side, there's absolutely no gender-benders in any of these!  Maybe gender-orientation switches at random, but at least what's expected to be under the hood is indeed there.

In case you viewed this too fast, there are little reminders at the bottom of each post here.  I had to break this up cause it was just too big.  :P  (Eventually I'll make these into site pages.)

Please wait for three more posts...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 11:30:11 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 11:25:51 pm »

Plus Y 18

Front Cover
Plus-Y 18 intro page
Index

Tickle Torture Gone Wild
Pre-viewing warning for WASHUCHAN: This is Jinnai and TV Ifurita again.

Jinnai gives her the standard tickle torture... and then some.  (Many fuzzies at once!)  And then apparently trips a switch or something.  Zany -- but regular -- sex romping.  And it appears Jinnai is slaughtered at the end.

Page 003
Page 004
Page 005
Page 006
Page 007
Page 008
Page 009
Page 010

Random Nanami pic

Random Rune pic (the body suit failed to contain!)

"Special Friend" to the Extreme

Nanami and Alielle almost hinted at a special sort of togetherness in the Wanderers.  Well, here they go all out about that one.  And then Makoto walks in.  Happy threesome action ensues.

Page 013
Page 014
Page 015
Page 016
Page 017
Page 018
Page 019
Page 020
Page 021
Page 022
Page 023
Page 024

Extra Baggage

Nanami shows the ACTUAL reason why the Bugrom are on her side.  Nice twist on the end with Diva too... concidering that was only the joke in Wanderers.  ;p

Page 025
Page 026
Page 027
Page 028
Page 029
Page 030
Page 031

Random Fujisawa + Miz pic (technically not that far out of reality)

Hello.  Why are you naked?

What makes me laugh about this one is it starts with a fully nude Shayla flaunting herself to Makoto who's giving weird looks that say something like "Oh... wait, there's something I'm supposed to do, but I don't remember what that is." with sincere worry on his face.  I'm sure that's not the actual text, but for those of us who don't understand Japanese, it's a good laugh.  ;)  Then Rune walks in and stuff happens.

Page 033
Page 034
Page 035
Page 036
Page 037
Page 038
Page 039
Page 040
Page 041
Page 042
Page 043
Page 044
Page 045
Page 046
Page 047
Page 048

Random Afura

Random Fatora/Rune pic (incest ahoy)

Alielle's Fantasy

It starts off a la OAV Episode 3... then it plays the card as if this were the hentai version.  More Nanami/Alielle action.

Page 051
Page 052
Page 053
Page 054
Page 055
Page 056
Page 057
Page 058

Makoto / Rune short

Random non-hentai TV Ifurita ... with URL

If the Keystaff Doesn't Work...

Saucer Pre-viewing Warning:  It's OAV Ifurita.

Sometimes it takes a little more to wind up a demon god.

Page 061
Page 062
Page 063
Page 064
Page 065
Page 066
Page 067
Page 068
Page 069
Page 070

Random Makoto / Rune image

And now for credits:

Page 104
Page 105
Page 106
Page 107
Page 108
Page 109

Please wait for two more posts...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 11:27:03 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 11:26:13 pm »

Plus Y 20

Cover
Intro
Index

Random Alielle/Fatora short

Title Page?

Makoto and Nanami hit it Off

Hey, it's what some fans want, I guess.  And nothing short of what you'd expect from a doujinshi.  Nothing much more either, though.

Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10

Who'd-a Thought?

Typical scenario starts.  Makoto.  Shayla.  Clothes off.  But then, OAV Rune walks in, says something, and Makoto finds Nanami and Fatora doing each other elsewheres.  (Page 13 = Naked Makoto going "Hey, Rune, how's it goin'!?"  XD)

Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14

Well, I don't do THAT, but I do do THAT!

This starts off right where Jinnai sees Fujisawa vanish into the mountain in OAV2.  But what that has to do with anything, I dunno.  For then all of the sudden Kalia decides then and there she needs some lovin'.  Jinnai apparently doesn't go long enough for Kalia's full amusement, though.  So she utilizes her staff.  Ha, who says you "don't need it anymore"?  ;p

Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19

Random shot of Alielle and Fatora getting some of what they want

... Now to take the Rest

Something about black panties.  And then a Fatora/Alielle/Nanami situation comes forth.  Yada Yada Yada, lesbian stuffs.

Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28

Random shot of Shayla exposed

Random shot of Nanami exposing to Makoto

Be a Pal and Share a Makoto with Me

Mm.  Well, I suppose this is placed at the end of OAV2, after Miz and Fujisawa's wedding.  We know that Shayla attempts to make a move here and falters.  In this version, however, it appears Nanami makes a preemptive strike and shoves Makoto out into a room to have her way.  Shayla bursts in and her protests are ignored.  It appears that Shayla is learning from Nanami after a while, and then they kinda work together and stuff.  Fun for the whole family.

Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40

You Manufacture them Just to Treat Them Like This ...

And now we know why the world gets destroyed.  It appears Ifuritas and Kalias are manufactured strictly as pleasuring devices.  And when they've had enough of this derogatory position, they blow us all up.  Point made.  :[

Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44

Credits

Page 88
Page 89
Page 90
Page 91
Page 92

Please wait for one more post...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 11:38:14 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 11:26:25 pm »

Ick Factor

Pre-viewing Warning for Saucer ... and anyone else: OAV Ifurita ... with Masochism

A stand-alone doujinshi fraction.  I suppose this was part of a greater book somewhere.  I remember seeing part of this one on eBay once.  The long and short of it is Ifurita gets to Makoto and demands masochistic action.  Ends on a pleasant note.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 11:27:36 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 12:23:04 am »

O_O'

Good God, the Japanese are weird. Are there any Doujinshi in existance that isn't composed of hentai perversion?

Oh well, at least the artists managed to accurately capture in print the awesome majesty that is Jinnai Jr!

Bwah hah hahahahahahahaha!!!

I Care Deep
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 05:11:36 am »

O_O'

Good God, the Japanese are weird. Are there any Doujinshi in existance that isn't composed of hentai perversion?

What I consider a horrible tragedy is this: why is it that every story in which Jinnai gets some tail ends in some HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CATASTROPHE, usually to his all-important manhood?!  >:(

That's one perk of giving Makoto a try, you know... the little pansy'd be too much a weenie to destroy him in the afterglow. >D

... Though if that S&M thing is any tipoff....  :o

Oh well, at least the artists managed to accurately capture in print the awesome majesty that is Jinnai Jr!

And thank YOU, Jinnai-sama, for giving me the laugh I truly needed tonight!  XD  Er, and I do mean that in the most respectful way possible. Honest!  ;D

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Neil Lafrenais
Demon God(ess)

Lovely Runey

AOL Instant Messenger - Neil+Lafrenais
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 07:10:22 am »

The Alielle/Nanami/Makoto one is quite well drawn. Will comment on others later...

... when I'm in "the mood". ; )

Maximum boobage!!
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 07:55:27 am »

O_O'

*Snerk* As I understand it the number of non-Hentai doujinshi is ridiculously outnumbered by the number of Hentai doujinshi in Japan. Doujinshi is just another way for fans to explore things that would never happen in the original source material. And, apparently, the thing that these fans want to see most is "gittin' it awn", and plenty of it. ;D

I HAVE seen the occasional non-Hentai doujinshi. In fact, I own a very nice El-Hazard one that I bought off of e-bay about a month ago. One of these days, I'll scan it and donate it to this site.

Probably someday soon. We could use a little innocent humor to scrub our brains of all this hentai. :P

Bwah hah hahahahahahahaha!!!

Everyone, an awed hush for Jinnai Jr!

*Awed hush*

The 1337 poster
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2003, 11:24:15 am »

I've heard the preposition of "little [Name]" before, but never heard "Junior" as the wrap-describer.

Oh.  And I realize my avatar under these circumstances would easily be reinterpretated.  IT'S A MICROPHONE.

And here's some entertainment from my little MegaHAL -> El-Hazard generator...

How she really killed Kalia; information overload

"I know what kind of ancient library!"  *VWOOSH* go the clothes...

This has happened a few times already.

The doujinshi has already begun.

Criticize the performance!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 11:53:08 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2003, 05:55:45 pm »

I'd like to state for the record that I kept the Makoto-whips-Ifurita story strictly for its El-Hazard content.  Damsel In Distress fan art is one thing, but women crying in sadistic pain and sexual humiliation makes me say "Ick!"  If that's your thing, so be it-- I'm just saying that it's not my thing.

BTW, I don't know that third doujinshi's title.  'Ick Factor' was just what I called it.

I'd also like to publicly state that I try not to spend a lot of time and effort on this sort of thing in general.  I've only kept scans for EH, Oh My Goddess! and two or three other random series, and just a few other random original? H manga scans that were surprisingly sweet and romantic.

Having said that... the Alielle x Nanami + Makoto story is cute, isn't it?  That's probably my favorite bit.  It looks as if Nanami finally caved in and consented to Alielle-- but she still has those "EEP!!" looks on her face, as if to say, "What the heck have I gotten myself into!?"

If I find anything else, I'll pass it on.  I wasn't expecting Rob to share these so quickly, but I'm glad that he did.  I've seen several El-Hazard doujinshi come and go on eBay, so there's still quite a bit to find.

And I'll try to translate some of this stuff within the next couple of years, if no one better qualified comes along.  I'm still drilling JLPT level 3 vocabulary, so a lot of this is still beyond me-- to say nothing of the challenge of bad doujinshi handwriting, or the, uh, unique vocabulary of H doujinshi.
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2003, 08:10:06 pm »

BTW, I don't know that third doujinshi's title.  'Ick Factor' was just what I called it.

Well, I'm sure we all sort of guessed at least one of us called it that.  I mean, no self-respecting masochist doujinshi creator would dare suggest what he was creating was actually disturbing.  ;)

I'd also like to publicly state that I try not to spend a lot of time and effort on this sort of thing in general.

It's okay.  I mean, Kiddo practically is the definition of that concept, but we still take him for who he is.  But generally I don't think any of us actually live a life of hentai collecting.  Just having submitted a few certainly won't automatically have you typedef'ed as Master of Perversion.  I think all of us have a slightly perverted side anyway.

I've only kept scans for EH, Oh My Goddess! and two or three other random series, and just a few other random original? H manga scans that were surprisingly sweet and romantic.

Having said that... the Alielle x Nanami + Makoto story is cute, isn't it?  That's probably my favorite bit.  It looks as if Nanami finally caved in and consented to Alielle-- but she still has those "EEP!!" looks on her face, as if to say, "What the heck have I gotten myself into!?"

It is hard for hentai to even approach romantic.  Let's face it, doujinshi artists are typically going for a goal.  I personally on the other hand prefer sex to be part of a larger plot, something that two people finally reach after pining for each other at a soulful level for a conciderably long amount of time.  Something emotional rather than purely physical.  Of course I'm just getting off topic.  ;)  These drawings are satisfying for the curiosity, however, especially when they're well drawn in a very similar or dead-on style.

Indirectly on that note, an Alielle / Nanami relationship possibility almost seems to be hinted during the course of Wanderers.  I was also always a tad disturbed by the fact that Nanami was never very resilient to Alielle clinging to her arm and other such things in the OAV.  Somehow it almost suggests that at some level, Nanami is, perhaps, an "either way" girl.  Of course, maybe I'm just looking into it too deeply.

If I find anything else, I'll pass it on.  I wasn't expecting Rob to share these so quickly, but I'm glad that he did.

I wanted to quickly get the bad taste of shemales out of everyone's mouth including my own.  ;)

And I'll try to translate some of this stuff within the next couple of years, if no one better qualified comes along.  I'm still drilling JLPT level 3 vocabulary, so a lot of this is still beyond me-- to say nothing of the challenge of bad doujinshi handwriting, or the, uh, unique vocabulary of H doujinshi.

Fortunately, unlike dramas or the Japanese vocals on music tracks, hentai doujinshi doesn't absolutely require any major explanation.  It's either:
1) "I'm naked!" "Hey, me too!"
2) "I'll get naked." "I'll go along with that."

... at least in what we have so far.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 08:14:11 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2003, 12:16:25 am »

Ever start on something, because it seemed like agood idea at the time? Then realize "Gawd, I've wasted a whole evening on this?" -_-; Well, I got through the first set, so I might as well comment.

Plus Y 18

Plus-Y 18 intro page

Notice the shoujo style artwork? ^^;

Tickle Torture Gone Wild
Pre-viewing warning for WASHUCHAN: This is Jinnai and TV Ifurita again.

Jinnai gives her the standard tickle torture... and then some.  (Many fuzzies at once!)  And then apparently trips a switch or something.  Zany -- but regular -- sex romping.  And it appears Jinnai is slaughtered at the end.

Page 003
Page 004
Page 005
Page 006
Page 007
Page 008
Page 009
Page 010

Rather well drawn. ^^;

"Special Friend" to the Extreme

Nanami and Alielle almost hinted at a special sort of togetherness in the Wanderers.  Well, here they go all out about that one.  And then Makoto walks in.  Happy threesome action ensues.

Page 013
Page 014
Page 015
Page 016
Page 017
Page 018
Page 019
Page 020
Page 021
Page 022
Page 023
Page 024

Speedlines! Reminds me of Ebichu.

Extra Baggage

Nanami shows the ACTUAL reason why the Bugrom are on her side.  Nice twist on the end with Diva too... concidering that was only the joke in Wanderers.  ;p

Page 025
Page 026
Page 027
Page 028
Page 029
Page 030
Page 031

WTH is with the chara design! Looks a bit like Takahashi-sensei (like, Nanami kinda looks like Akane ^^; )

Hello.  Why are you naked?

What makes me laugh about this one is it starts with a fully nude Shayla flaunting herself to Makoto who's giving weird looks that say something like "Oh... wait, there's something I'm supposed to do, but I don't remember what that is." with sincere worry on his face.  I'm sure that's not the actual text, but for those of us who don't understand Japanese, it's a good laugh.  ;)  Then Rune walks in and stuff happens.

Page 033
Page 034
Page 035
Page 036
Page 037
Page 038
Page 039
Page 040
Page 041
Page 042
Page 043
Page 044
Page 045
Page 046
Page 047
Page 048

Women are always plotting and scheming on stuff like that. "Oh Miss Shayla, please teach Makoto how to fuck, for me!"

Alielle's Fantasy

It starts off a la OAV Episode 3... then it plays the card as if this were the hentai version.  More Nanami/Alielle action.

Page 051
Page 052
Page 053
Page 054
Page 055
Page 056
Page 057
Page 058

This one was the worst. The Gag Strip-style artwork made it wrong. *COUGH*ebichu*COUGH*

If the Keystaff Doesn't Work...

Saucer Pre-viewing Warning:  It's OAV Ifurita.

-_-; Thanks for the warning. *AVOID*

It is hard for hentai to even approach romantic.  Let's face it, doujinshi artists are typically going for a goal.  I personally on the other hand prefer sex to be part of a larger plot, something that two people finally reach after pining for each other at a soulful level for a conciderably long amount of time.  Something emotional rather than purely physical.  Of course I'm just getting off topic.  ;)  These drawings are satisfying for the curiosity, however, especially when they're well drawn in a very similar or dead-on style.

See, for something like that, you'll want to check out Masquerade or Spaceship Agga Ruter. Both of which, incidentally, are created by Masaki Kajishima (co-creator of Tenchi Muyo) and produced by AIC.

For what it's worth, the best hentai OVAs IMHO, and the only ones I'd recommend to non-hentai fans.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2003, 12:20:29 pm »

Rather well drawn. ^^;

thanks for the explicit warning, Rob :)

btw, do you keep statistics of the site visitor + people registering as members?
I'm just curious, say in about 1 week after these "artwork" are posted, would you care telling us if there;s a sudden change in the trend/slope?

ps: sorry, I guess I broke the new rule in pctm
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 12:21:34 pm by washuchan » Logged
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2003, 12:37:34 pm »

btw, do you keep statistics of the site visitor + people registering as members?
I'm just curious, say in about 1 week after these "artwork" are posted, would you care telling us if there;s a sudden change in the trend/slope?

No more than the numbers on the main site.  If there's a curiosity, just watch them I suppose.

ps: sorry, I guess I broke the new rule in pctm

Well, that's still in debate, don't worry about it yet.  It's probably designed to be more of a suggestion than a rule.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2003, 01:59:01 pm »

:o

I probably shouldn't have looked at them, being one of the youngest members of EHOL.

*tries to remember where she found the 'Lunarian' pic she has stored on her PC* *grins devilishly.*

I'd look at them all...but...

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines