Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:49:35 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Im a newbie! How can i be a Contributer?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Im a newbie! How can i be a Contributer?  (Read 4335 times)
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 31, 2003, 08:39:13 pm »

;D :D ::)

Hello people!

I love el hazard

Please tell me how am i gonna be a contributer to this forum or site. Im committed to help this site to improve.

Please anyone send me email or a private message.

I love this place cuz I know I could interact El Hazard fans here.....

Please dont make me leave this site/forum....

WELCOME ME!!!

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 09:20:02 pm »

Relax.  You just got here and have commited no atrocities to get you banned or anything.  Hell, we have the #1 pervert named Kiddo who randomly posts and we still hold him dear, don't we folks?  ;D

I'll copy the text as far as contributer goes to a yet-unreleased PAQ (Probably Asked Questions, since no one actually ever asks me anything directly most of the time. ;) )

"You must either donate a scan/actual object of something not documented on the site, contribute fan-based material such as fanart, aid on the site such as Japanese translation, personally aid on an El-Hazard project, or participate in community discussions frequently and be especially informative. However, please note that last point is very subjective, and can only really be determined by Rob himself."

There are a few very rare pieces of EH merchandise floating around. Send me a scan or a picture of it and an explanation behind it. Or maybe you live in another country and have casings for VHS or DVD that are different than the American counterpart. Think you have some artistic skill? Draw me a nifty picture. (It must at least resemble the El-Hazard style, please.) It's not that difficult. Just show or tell me that you're not just an MP3 collector, but an actual diehard El-Hazard fan and I'll believe you're worthy to obtain soundtrack-upon-soundtrack!

Alternatively, you just keep posting about the forum usefully and if I get to like you I might just bump you up anyway.  ;)  But that's not too often a case unless you do something extremely significant somewhere.

Now for an interesting point to add; you wrote in your registration data "This site should have an IFURITA and MAKOTO exclusive section!! I would really love it!!" which reminds me of a suggested idea where everyone who joins would be allotted a small amount of space to make some type of El-Hazard-related mini-site attached to this one.  Perhaps this would be a good use for that.  :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 09:20:22 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2003, 07:27:13 pm »

Welcome!

Relax.  You just got here and have commited no atrocities to get you banned or anything.  Hell, we have the #1 pervert named Kiddo who randomly posts and we still hold him dear, don't we folks?  ;D

Damn... I WILL oust him from that distinguished position!

Anyhow. You might also develop crazy and extremely farfetched theories focusing with an alarming intent on one or two specific characters. That's how I got my shiny new contributor title.   ;)

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2003, 08:55:19 pm »

Welcome, ifurita-sama (heh heh)! Be forwarned, there is a barely contained hotbed of perversity that lies just below the surface here. Bits of it occasionally bubble to the surface. Ah, such a relaxing place........ ^_^

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 09:36:37 am »

I will be ...........

THANKS

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 09:40:26 am »

I'm still working out why I'm resident spammer.  :P

Yeah. I try to keep out of the way, but I tend to fail.

I had to work hard to be a contributer, if Rob bunks you up, then I will...*dragged off stage*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 11:12:41 pm »

I'm still working out why I'm resident spammer.  :P

::falls flat on face::  -_-

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 06:44:28 am »

*throws tin of spam onto the page* SPAMMED!

Yeah, I'm thinking on doing anotehr Fanart, or possibly turing my....fic into and EH fanfic. Well...if I can turn Rain into Fatora, and Lana into...someone else...then I might be able to work it out. But warning....I think it's turning into a lemon fic.  :P

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 02:03:15 am »

I ve already sent one to ROB

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2003, 09:17:18 am »

Yes, folks, to distinguish me from all other folks, you must type my name in all CAPS.  (I'm kidding :P)

The item in question is this one:
http://www.el-hazardonline.net/El-Hazard/images/UnsortedUnknown/allpriestesses.jpeg

Now, ifurita-sama here didn't draw it herself.  In fact, no one knows who did... unless somehere does?  ^^; It kind of looks doujinshi-ish, but that's no guarentee.

I'll give ya credit for trying though, since it sounds like you really spent time searching for it.  (Her email reads "This is  what I found for the last 2 months for seaching a fanart..." so I think we'll cut her a break, neh?)

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2003, 02:52:34 am »

Yeah...

Its really kinda hard to find such a representable fanart...  :bawl

sniffy sniff sniffy! :bawl

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines