Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:19:07 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Freakiest El-Hazard Pairing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Freakiest El-Hazard Pairing  (Read 12283 times)
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2003, 03:31:34 am »

Here's a question for all the El-Hazard fanfic readers...

Which character pairing in a fanfic freaked you out the most? This question doesn't apply to cross-overs, by the way.

I Care Deep
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 04:40:19 am »

I wrote a fic before I joined EHOL, and I paired Fatora and Makoto.

Thatwas before I knew the proper EH story.  :P

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 05:12:02 am »

Oh, come on! Even if you didn't know the propper El-Hazard story, you should have realized what that particular character's preference was. I mean, it's just SO clear-cut!

Makoto is so OBVIOUSLY gay!  :P

I Care Deep
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 05:15:04 am »

*gets offended. Goes in a huff.*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 05:32:50 am »

Oh, come on! Even if you didn't know the propper El-Hazard story, you should have realized what that particular character's preference was. I mean, it's just SO clear-cut!

Makoto is so OBVIOUSLY gay!  :P

Let it be known that I most definitely concur! ^_____^

...but my body hurts so very badly from all those Hindu squats, so I'll say no more for now. *walks away grumbling and rubbing at her legs*

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 08:20:24 am »

I'm afraid that no El-Hazard pairing has made me go O_o more than Xel's classic Makoto/Jinnai preference (subtlely illustrated in her recently posted fanfiction - great fic BTW, Xel!).

You DO know what your underling has been up to, don't you Mister Jinnai? ;D

I was also kinda freaked out by the Shayla/Jinnai pairing in "Fault" by Fish.

Actually, I'm kinda freaked out by ANY romance involving Jinnai. He just seems like the type for whom love is pretty darned low on his list of priorities...

I'm really just glad that I've never seen a Nanami/Jinnai pairing. :P Usually siblings are among the first to get it on once the hentai crowd sinks their teeth into a series... El-Hazard has remained blessedly free of THAT particular perversion.

The 1337 poster
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 08:30:08 am »

Actually, I'm kinda freaked out by ANY romance involving Jinnai. He just seems like the type for whom love is pretty darned low on his list of priorities...

In all technicality, I think Fault's pairing was purely driven on hormones (and Shayla's insecurity), not "love".

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2003, 03:37:08 pm »

I'm afraid that no El-Hazard pairing has made me go O_o more than Xel's classic Makoto/Jinnai preference (subtlely illustrated in her recently posted fanfiction - great fic BTW, Xel!).

Aww. Gee, thanks, Spanner!  ;D And O_o is the greatest compliment you could ever give me. <3

You DO know what your underling has been up to, don't you Mister Jinnai? ;D

*ducks* Don't remind him; he's already incensed. *ph33rz*

Ah, "Fault"... the forefather of suggested Jinnai-smut. Good times, good times.

Eh, it's true. But I did have a good bit of merriment at his whole "I believe relationships should begin at a platonic level!" thing. It's just a matter of who happens to be an even a platonic level with the guy, I guess. o_o

I'm really just glad that I've never seen a Nanami/Jinnai pairing. :P

I have considered this. *SHOT*

But I will never write it.

Also, I guiltily admit that the thought of Jinnai/TV Ifurita appeals to me. >_> Only TV Ifurita, mind you. Though I can't even begin to explain the various things that are wrong with this. ^__^;

That Makoto/Afura lemon that's floating around always makes me raise a brow. -.-

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2003, 09:10:04 pm »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again-- Jinnai x Deva in part six of Ken Wolfe's "El-Hazard: Earth" fan fiction.  That might not be what you had in mind when you asked that question.  All joking aside, skip that scene if you have a weak stomach.

Jinnai x Shayla in Fish's "Fault" fan fiction seems to be the fave non-sickening pairing around here.  The freakiest one I've come up with myself (plug) would probably be Alielle x Kauru/Qawool (sort of) in "The Apology."

And then, as discussed in an earlier topic, there's always TV-Rune Venus x manga-Ifurita:
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2003, 09:49:21 pm »

the first time I saw that pic, it was a moment of silence...
the question what in the/who/why/how came up at the same time

There're some nudity in Wanderers (woe is me if this encourages some "people"), but this one is just despicable X_X, it either draw people to check EH or drive them away, both for the wrong reason

anyway, regarding the topic, good thing I've never seen JinnaiXGroucho like in some parody in the book
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 09:51:04 pm by washuchan » Logged
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2003, 10:07:33 pm »

but this one is just despicable X_X

Not the worst thing, though.  I only see it as "misleading".  It's like... who got together with who now?

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2003, 11:11:10 pm »

*rubs chin*

Hmph. From your various responses, I can deduce that none of you are fans of Jinnai pairings...

With the obvious exception of my perverted minion Xel, of course. *glares*

I Care Deep
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2003, 11:22:55 pm »

Hmph. From your various responses, I can deduce that none of you are fans of Jinnai pairings...

Wrong.  I'm actually a big fan of Jinnai / Shayla... hey, at least it's straight.  :P

« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:30:04 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2003, 11:36:08 pm »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again-- Jinnai x Deva in part six of Ken Wolfe's "El-Hazard: Earth" fan fiction.  That might not be what you had in mind when you asked that question.  All joking aside, skip that scene if you have a weak stomach.

Jinnai x Shayla in Fish's "Fault" fan fiction seems to be the fave non-sickening pairing around here.  The freakiest one I've come up with myself (plug) would probably be Alielle x Kauru/Qawool (sort of) in "The Apology."

And then, as discussed in an earlier topic, there's always TV-Rune Venus x manga-Ifurita:

I will always love that pic. When I first used it as an avatar back at Basilica of Link (R.I.P.), some people asked "Is that fan art?" (close! ^^; ) some people just went -_-;

Right, LGJ?

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2003, 11:42:14 pm »

Right, LGJ?

*wipes drool*

Erg, what?  ???

I Care Deep
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print