Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:35:47 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El-Hazard- The Magnificent Couples?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: El-Hazard- The Magnificent Couples?  (Read 14427 times)
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« on: January 08, 2003, 10:19:00 pm »

Hey, I'm a new member, and I'd just like to open up a new topic to a question that has been plauging me for some time.

As a former Slayers fan, I have heard of the weirdest couples imaginable. However, even in El-Hazard Doujinshi's, I wasn't able to find any really creative ones (except for Shayla and Afura). The enitre Doujinshi writers collective seems to like the Allielle/Fatora getting all the women leading up to a big orgy thing (Gag, those two are the reason lesbianism has a bad name! :P). Personally, I think we can do better. So, if you have any really wierd, cute, of completly disfunctional couples out there, I'd like to hear it!

I think I would like to start out by saying that Jinnai and blck haired Ifurita would make a neat couple...

And did anyone think Jinnai and Shayla Shayla were being paired up in Alternative World? (ahem, aside from the fact Shayla roasted him and Jinnai has tried to kill her numerous times... (Ah, if only Jerry Springer could get ahold of them! ;D)

My sister has also suggested that Jinnai and Makoto would make a neat couple... But I think that's just... No.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2003, 02:05:40 am »

Doujinshi's eh?  Wouldn't be interesting in scan-donating some of those by chance?

I think I would like to start out by saying that Jinnai and blck haired Ifurita would make a neat couple...  

Actually, they have a real father/daughter relationship going... that in itself seems to lead to its own class of entertainment.

And did anyone think Jinnai and Shayla Shayla were being paired up in Alternative World? (ahem, aside from the fact Shayla roasted him and Jinnai has tried to kill her numerous times... (Ah, if only Jerry Springer could get ahold of them! )

I'm not sure, but actually that's the one idea I do toy with (Jinnai / Shayla coupling) since the one bit of fanfiction I read (of a whopping total of two El-Hazard stories ever ;p)  I don't know why, it just seems like their personalites are just both so hot tempered, it's amusing if nothing better. *changes side pic*

My sister has also suggested that Jinnai and Makoto would make a neat couple... But I think that's just... No.

Bleh, even IF they had their orientations in that direction, Jinnai is infinitely paranoid of Makoto.  That alone makes it wrong, IMO.  :p
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 02:11:08 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2003, 04:17:39 pm »

Personally, I think we can do better. So, if you have any really wierd, cute, of completly disfunctional couples out there, I'd like to hear it!

*After a bad Gundam Wing fan fics flashback*

ok... how about:

Londs and Schtalubaugh!
Schtalubaugh and Yuba!
Wanderers Ifurita and Kalia!
Dhal and Shibel (sp?) the farmer!
Parnasse and Nahato!
Magnificent World Rune and Diva!
Gilda and Gallus!
Allujah and ANYONE!

Muwahahahaha the damage is done! (I don't think any of these couples are likely... I'm just trying to make the scariest pairings I could think of...)

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
rogewolf
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2003, 06:17:41 pm »

At least your original when you think of couples

*thinks of the 20 some people that would just say Makoto and Ifurita*

oh how I wish i had a twisted imagination like you
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2003, 06:29:07 pm »

Now Shayla and Jinnai could work, but Arujah... well, he should never reproduce... Ifurita and Makoto are overdone. Personally,. I'd like to see Makoto het together with that sexy beast Schtalubaugh!!!  ;) Either that, or Makoto die or a strange and horrible disease and let all of the girls become lesbians! Who don't like Fatora!!! HAHAHA!!! THe irony!!!

Well, if I had to give Makoto someone, it would not be Ifurita. Ifurita is too good for him, and Shayla would be too jealous! I think he should be with Nanami, simply for the fact they grew up together and because it would be sooo amusing to see poor Jinnai get his arch-rival for a brother-in-law!  ;D
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2003, 06:35:19 pm »

(Oh, and BTW Jinnai, the doujin's are really ecchi, so you might want to up the rating of your site or something before you go putting them on. They'll make small children cry.  :'( And also, my scanner is in a dirty old box in a storage shed, so you'll have to wait a bit.  :-/)

I have PLENTY of toher stuff I can donate though, like the cards *not playing cards, Ani-Mayhem cards and collectors edition stuff*
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2003, 06:39:35 pm »

Ifurita is too good for him

"I had nothing... until I met you" so Ifurita said.  It's weird... no girls seem to really be into the Makoto / Ifurita thing.  :p  The only negative I ever saw about it was that Makoto and Ifurita barely knew each other as people, among other questions that would arise.  But also, one thing I don't know if it was ever absolutely clear, and it's something my sister brought up.  Was this REALLY love, or is Makoto just worried about this person?  I guess all signs point to love relationship stuff, but I dunno.  Until you're in a serious, deticated relationship, Makoto technically has no loyality to anyone, and there's nothing wrong with him at least trying out other routes.

Shayla would be too jealous!

I think Shayla just has a "rock star" type crush on Makoto.  She's never met anyone like him before... but I think her personality would just lead to something unfulfilling when the two clash.  It seems like she's a controlling type, especially when angry.  I think someone like *cough* Jinnai *cough* would be enough to balance her out.  Never mind the whole evil villian status part... ;p

I think he should be with Nanami, simply for the fact they grew up together and because it would be sooo amusing to see poor Jinnai get his arch-rival for a brother-in-law!

Both good points, yes.  I actually do think Makoto and Nanami could get along very well, potentially.

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2003, 06:41:09 pm »

the doujin's are really ecchi, so you might want to up the rating of your site or something before you go putting them on. They'll make small children cry.

Well, there are ways to deal with those things, including warning labels and extra status needing to be granted by administrators, etc.  (I love running a server until my own control ;p) But if nothing else, I'm a collector of El-Hazard, so at least I want them for the time being.  :p

And also, my scanner is in a dirty old box in a storage shed, so you'll have to wait a bit.

I am aware.

I have PLENTY of toher stuff I can donate though, like the cards *not playing cards, Ani-Mayhem cards and collectors edition stuff*

Okay.  As I'm sure you're aware, I now possess the playing cards.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 06:42:20 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

rogewolf
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2003, 06:58:02 pm »

hmmm....... Jinnai and Shayla might just work, if Jinnai could keep from getting himself killed. and i agree, Nanami would make a good match for Makoto

and we all know u have the playing cards, its still on the front page
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2003, 12:14:19 am »

At least your original when you think of couples

*thinks of the 20 some people that would just say Makoto and Ifurita*

oh how I wish i had a twisted imagination like you

Is it that twisted?

Actually my old college roommate and I used to just yell out the scariest pairings we could think of and then we'd both yell,  "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

We used to joke about how people would write bad fan fictions about them...

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2003, 12:39:53 am »

I'm not sure, but actually that's the one idea I do toy with (Jinnai / Shayla coupling) since the one bit of fanfiction I read (of a whopping total of two El-Hazard stories ever ;p)

*snickers*  Looks like Fish's "Fault" strikes again.  Man, that is probably one of the best El Hazard one-shots on the internet.  Anyway, speaking of odd couples, I think I have one in mind.  How about Nahato and Alliele?

Best wishes,
Rowan A. Seven
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2003, 01:15:45 am »

Looks like Fish's "Fault" strikes again.  Man, that is probably one of the best El Hazard one-shots on the internet.

Never did get the name of who wrote it, but it sounds about right... inspirational, nonetheless.

rogewolf
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2003, 01:21:38 am »

deciding if you're really THAT twisted is all up to you, I personally enjoy making people think I'm sick, twisted, and anything else thay want to yell at me when I walk down the halls, maybe if i stoped yelling "get ready to die!" (how many of you know what character says this) and throw a random object at people, i wouldnt have that problem
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2003, 01:56:40 am »

"get ready to die!" (how many of you know what character says this)

Well, while probably millions have said that at some point in their lives, I'm going to assume you mean...

... this little fire priestess right here.

Yes I made that image just for this.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 01:57:21 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

rogewolf
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2003, 02:09:58 am »

AIEEE!!!!! SO CUTE!!!

*stares at it mindlessly for ten minutes*

and you're absolutely right, that is who I meant, considering that i have her saying that drilled into my head thanx to my Shayla desktop theme. thanks for the little joy in my life rob
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines