Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:39:36 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Now I think it's time we all took a few minutes...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Now I think it's time we all took a few minutes...  (Read 4775 times)
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 24, 2003, 09:17:18 pm »

Because it makes me feel good.

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 09:49:55 pm »

... flipping off Diva?  Is the world over supposed to give the bird to their computer screens now?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 09:50:14 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
daznsun
Londs' Screen Time

Reich Führer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 01:09:45 am »

HAHAHAHA... that's great

I think every where else in the world (other then the US), uses their third finger to gesture though.

"Suicide. It's a way of telling God you can't fire me, I quit..."
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 01:39:26 am »

The middle finger is a highly unused digit. While the pointing finger is used for, well, pointing, and the ring finger is used for holding rings, the middle finger gets absolutely no action whatsoever. The thumb does a lot of work, hell, even the pinky is useful when picking your nose or ear. But the poor middle finger is left all alone, in the middle, its rage and disenchantment rising and causing feelings of hatred and disgust to fester within itself.

Thus the poor guy only comes out in times when he is needed, like during heavy traffic or a Yankees game. As he stands tall, the proud symbol of his lone stand echoes across the faces of those who see it.

So go ahead, fellow posters, raise your finger high. Be proud of the mighty one between the pointer and the ring, as he is proud to lend his assistance in times of need. Go on, flip off the postman. The cop and priest, too. Hell, flip off your mother, you know you want to. Stand proud, stand firm, little guy. We all love ya.

..!..

I Care Deep
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 02:00:55 am »

*resounding applause!* Well said, sir! Well said indeed!

I, like so many others before me, will now stand up and show the world this mighty salute!

And no, Rob... it's not that Diva's getting the bird. Quite the contrary, it's her oh-so-thoughtful expression as she looks upon the proffered gesture, as if attempting to decipher its deeper meaning. XD

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2003, 09:26:31 am »

HAHAHAHA... that's great

I think every where else in the world (other then the US), uses their third finger to gesture though.

I once long ago read the origin on the gesture (seriously)... I think middle finger WAS the original version because... well, concidering what it represents, it's the longest, and therefore the most potent for giving the message.  Plus being the middle aids to the symmetry and all...

Quite the contrary, it's her oh-so-thoughtful expression as she looks upon the proffered gesture, as if attempting to decipher its deeper meaning. XD

Jinnai will even proceed to wave it around and then give up.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2003, 04:46:42 pm »

Quite the contrary, it's her oh-so-thoughtful expression as she looks upon the proffered gesture, as if attempting to decipher its deeper meaning. XD

Yes, I was going to say that I'm sure she would prefer he did something else with that finger.......

::shot kiddo-style::

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2003, 05:02:37 pm »

Yes, I was going to say that I'm sure she would prefer he did something else with that finger.......

::shot kiddo-style::

Oh! Saucer! I am shocked and appalled! And so very proud. ;_;

Again, though this risks more pushups and I'm just recovering from the last batch, poor Jinnai... Sure, she's a HOT bug-lady, but she's still a bug-lady. I've got him running scared purely for survival's sake mid-mating season in my fic-in-progress... of course, that does inevitably lead to dear Makoto coming on to him, which I suppose isn't much better. Huh. Funny how these things work out sometimes.

*formally designates this topic a LGJ-Spaz Trigger Zone* Stand clear, faithful servants!  ;D

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2003, 06:34:36 pm »

I can get pretty bad, if left unchecked. I have to watch myself constantly. ^_^;;;;

kiddo
Bugrom Forces

Hentai man.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 08:35:33 pm »

Now, allow me to make Sauser un-watch Sauser's self!

OH YEAH BABY YOUR (bleep!) MAKES ME WANNA (bleep!) YOUR LITTLE (bleep bleep!) WITH MY (bleep!) WHILE YOU (bleep!) IN (bleep)ING (bleep!)

... ::is promplty (bleep!)ed::

Join the THNH Today! Defeat the Admin Power Abuse Clan!

Put this in your sidepic/avatar
----------------------------------
What's so wrong with Miz, anyway? I happen t
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 10:10:10 pm »

Now, allow me to make Sauser un-watch Sauser's self!

OH YEAH BABY YOUR (bleep!) MAKES ME WANNA (bleep!) YOUR LITTLE (bleep bleep!) WITH MY (bleep!) WHILE YOU (bleep!) IN (bleep)ING (bleep!)

... ::is promplty (bleep!)ed::

I'm telling.

::tattles to Rob via IM::

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2003, 01:40:33 am »

Again, though this risks more pushups and I'm just recovering from the last batch, poor Jinnai... Sure, she's a HOT bug-lady, but she's still a bug-lady. I've got him running scared purely for survival's sake mid-mating season in my fic-in-progress... of course, that does inevitably lead to dear Makoto coming on to him, which I suppose isn't much better. Huh. Funny how these things work out sometimes.

*formally designates this topic a LGJ-Spaz Trigger Zone* Stand clear, faithful servants!  ;D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Number Eight.... How DARE you?!

I can't even count all the OFFENSES you have committed in that previous post of yours... this is INTOLERABLE!

Praising Saucer for insulting me... writing a fanfic with Diva AND Mizuhara getting involved with me... saying I SPAZ out?!!!

THAT'S IT! Four hundred push ups and a thousand Hindu Squats! GO GO GO!!! You have forty minutes to finish, or else it's DOUBLE! You hear me?! DOUBLE!!!

I Care Deep
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines