Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:45:18 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XI  (Read 9911 times)
tvifurita
Dimension Traveler

Waaaa~~~aah! What is this..???? ~Help...

AOL Instant Messenger - TVIfurita
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2003, 12:55:46 am »

>_<

Atlus...

Disgaea... consuming vital life essence... Can't last much longer... Only two hundred hours invested... Must keep playing... Must unlock Majin class... Must defeat Priere and Majorly... What? Still six endings left to see? Unghhh...

*CLUNK!*  @_@

*NODS**NODS*NODS*

Majorly <3 XD Rhapsody =)
That game(Disgaea) is soo great. And a vampire. A vampire who sucks away human life indeed.

But its just so much fun...

Evil is about being nice!

Cleaning Cleaning! Fix Fix! Cleaning Cleaning!
shaylashaylaflame1
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2003, 07:06:12 pm »

My cousin already have the game but I'll get FFX-2 soon!The official website for that is www.ffx2.com
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2003, 06:44:45 pm »

XO Nooo the hoirrid thing thats just a long collage of panty shots that is FFX-2

Gone much off of the idea of getting FFXI now due to the cost thats involved to play it

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

ladypeorth
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2003, 08:52:43 pm »

FFXI is really fun...but only if you got the time.  You hafta devote a good chunk of your life to running back and forth...and killing giant teenage mutant roman centurion turtles.  Besides that...the cost is well worth the fun you can have.  You meet lots of nice people, can hop onto link shells (collection of friends that can talk all over the world), and lots of jobs to partake in.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2003, 02:16:37 am »

Grrr... I hate this game! It has stolen my life!

Anyway, for any of you in the Titan server, I am Ziegfreid. I head the Bastok Badasses, the most kick-butt team of butt kickers around! Yeah! WE KILL MONSTERS GOOD!

I Care Deep
Adrain_Shepard
Londs' Screen Time

US Marines Corps Special Forces Unit

ICQ Messenger - 283272719 AOL Instant Messenger - AStrick576 Yahoo Instant Messenger - AdrainShephardHL
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2003, 01:50:23 am »

Well right now i got my pc parts together,and needs some upgrading to do.(I'm using my old pc's Hard drive and my friend's Video card (ATI Radeon 9600 pro PCI version) I'll be over to Fairy server to the other forum that I joined with.I'll make another char as well. ^^

I'm using my new pc right now.

New PC Specs
AMD Athlon 2700+ (2.17 GHz)
20 GB Hard Drive (Iusing this old pc's hard drive until i get a new one.Getting Western digital 200 GB.)
Video Card:ATI Radeon 9600 Pro I(PCI version) (planning to get ATI Radeon 9600 XT)

Alright i did play FFXI and it kicked ares for me! My WAR was lvl 18 and done the subjob quest,and I switch my main job to WHM and WAR as my subjob. =) Time for me to send those screenshots.

That's it =)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 09:49:55 pm by adrain_shepard » Logged

World of Warcraft:Server:Zul'Jin
Death Knight Human level 80 Kiyomitakada
Warrior Human level 80 Giselleandal
Rouge Human level 72 Suzukatwligh
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2004, 09:31:22 am »

Resurrecting this long-dead topic, I just thought I'd let people know that I have thrown myself into the slavering maw that some know as Final Fantasy XI. While I haven't been playing long (I'm only up to level 6), my initial impression of this game is exactly what I feared: It is fun.

God help me now. Please! *Weeps inconsolably at the impending loss of the last few remaining dregs of his virtually nonexistant social life.*

Anyway, getting into this was my brother's idea; he wanted to organize my sister and I and a few of his friends into forming a group to meet and party up every now and then (we chose Wednesdays as "Final Fantasy Days").

We all started in Windurst, on Leviathan server (fortunately, my brother had a friend with a Worldpass, so we were all able to start on the same server), and I chose to be a Mithra White Mage. (Yeah, Tarutaru make the best mages, I know - but in my mind, that's as good a reason as any not to do so. :P) My brother chose to be a Mithra Thief, and my sister decided to be a female Elvaan Warrior. We've also got a Tarutaru Black Mage on the team, and a couple of other folks who haven't decided on their characters, yet.

Anyway, on our first session, we spend most of our time levelling up solo. Though, we did devote a good fifteen minutes to a half hour playing with the emotes, poking each other, and waving, and getting angry and stuff. We all bemoaned the fact that there was no "kick" emote, which would have been perfect for use on Tarutaru. ;D

Anyway, a good time was had by all. We're doomed, I tell you. Doomed!!! *Gnashes teeth and tears clothes*

The 1337 poster
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

I will do anything to make my Master happy

AOL Instant Messenger - KowaiNoNeko Yahoo Instant Messenger - xxdemongodxx
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2004, 03:27:43 pm »

I haven't played the game but everyone I know plays it and they are always away from the keyboard and ignore me so I kinda hate it. but at the same time if I do ever play it, I'll probably get hooked on it too. so its a double edged sword. unfortunately my computer sucks really bad and no matter how many times I strike it with my key staff, it just gives me the finger. it needs an upgrade bad ^^

Punish me Master! I've been a bad demon god. ^^
smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2004, 01:31:06 pm »

Been playing FFXI off and on since it came out in the US, wish I had more time to dump into it, but got to pay the bills somehow (and finish my massive backlog of console RPGs XO) I've got two characters, one on Seraph and one on Cerberus. Both Mithra, one is a theif and one is a white mage. Not only does Mithra allow me to actually play a real cat-girl, but they are good at almost any class ;D

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
Adrain_Shepard
Londs' Screen Time

US Marines Corps Special Forces Unit

ICQ Messenger - 283272719 AOL Instant Messenger - AStrick576 Yahoo Instant Messenger - AdrainShephardHL
View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2004, 08:32:43 am »

woooo! I reached lvl 60 PLD/30 WAr wooo! with the full set of my pld AFs. =)

World of Warcraft:Server:Zul'Jin
Death Knight Human level 80 Kiyomitakada
Warrior Human level 80 Giselleandal
Rouge Human level 72 Suzukatwligh
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines