Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:15:55 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Welcome me now!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Welcome me now!  (Read 7228 times)
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 05:54:57 am »

Amazingly enough, you did not grasp the concept here.

She's trying to think what Jinnai would do in this situation.

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
executor82
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2003, 06:06:54 am »

Amazingly enough, you did not grasp the concept here.

True. But I thought of making a little slide in to introduce myself, just like everyone else did before. Unfortunately I'm a little late with this  ;)
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2003, 06:40:09 am »

hmmm, I just remember I never got proper introduction, oh well...

The lice seems appropriate enough...it symbolizes a freeloader perfecly  :P

& nope, you can't make #1 scientific genius in the universe a toilet cleaner......um, maybe you can, but then either I'll call my 2 sisters for help or the toilet will turn into a dimensional gate that send Wanderers Jinnai to OVA Jinnai, and we all know only 1 Jinnai can exist at the same place and time frame  ;).
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2003, 09:32:59 am »

True. But I thought of making a little slide in to introduce myself, just like everyone else did before. Unfortunately I'm a little late with this  ;)

No no, he meant Lord God Jinnai who accused him of portraying him as head lice.  ;)  You're okay, exec.

& nope, you can't make #1 scientific genius in the universe a toilet cleaner......

Tim or Fujisawa?  I wasn't aware either was the #1 scientific genius in the universe.  But I do know Tim was bound for toilet-cleaning.  :P

And I think I'll drop the moniker of "Jinnai" from my name.  I just can't compare.  :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 09:34:36 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2003, 12:25:34 pm »

Lemme introduce myself.
Executor82 or Exe, executing grafic design unit #82 and a passionate warshipper of 'Shayla-Shayla' who kicked you ass plenty of times, if I resume it correctly  ;)

Welcome and enjoy your stay as long as you aren't toasted yet  ;)

Ha! That flaming harpy only beat me because I wasn't taking my vitamins that day. I also had a bad case of the common cold, lockjaw, and ... uh.... muscle.. oli... itis.

Plus, she cheated.

And I think I'll drop the moniker of "Jinnai" from my name.  I just can't compare.

Don't feel bad, Rob. No one can compare to my shining charisma. It's brilliance lights up the sky for miles, blinding any who dare look upon its visage with impunity! Yes! Go blind you sorry freaks! Lose your sight in the wake of my glory!

BWA HAH HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 12:26:29 pm by lord_god_jinnai » Logged

I Care Deep
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2003, 02:55:17 pm »

Tim or Fujisawa?  I wasn't aware either was the #1 scientific genius in the universe.  But I do know Tim was bound for toilet-cleaning.  :P

uh, sorry, I guess this is no Tenchi Muyo universe...althought they (TM & EH) have the same company/director
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2003, 03:55:34 pm »

Grrr... for this slight, I'm not going to make you the Mayor of Roshtaria like I intended. That position will now go to my loyal lackey, Xel.

Eeee! Joooy...

All right, peons! Fall in line or taste my wrath! Dahahahaha! *whipcrack!*

Rob, we really need a 'maniacal laugh' smiley.  ;D just doesn't cut it all the time.

...though the first person who comes at me with that toilet scrubber will render me cowering. *arms herself with Lysol*

Don't feel bad, Rob. No one can compare to my shining charisma. It's brilliance lights up the sky for miles, blinding any who dare look upon its visage with impunity! Yes! Go blind you sorry freaks! Lose your sight in the wake of my glory!

BWA HAH HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hear, hear! Sieg heil! Blitzkrieg! Jihad! Submit, all of you, to the magnificent louse on the head of the world that is Jinnai!

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2003, 07:49:06 pm »

Rob, we really need a 'maniacal laugh' smiley.  ;D just doesn't cut it all the time.

We really ought to get an El-Hazard themed set.  I tried my hand at it once, but horrible things happened, so I'm assuming I'll need someone more ... talented.

Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2003, 08:06:01 pm »

We really ought to get an El-Hazard themed set.  I tried my hand at it once, but horrible things happened, so I'm assuming I'll need someone more ... talented.

... *eyes Jinnai-sama?* >_>

Or is that Katsuo... :-/

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2003, 08:47:53 pm »

**smirks**

I suppose I could lend you my assistance. Just this once, of course.

What format do you require them in, and what size do you prefer? I've never made smileys before, but with my brilliance I can probably pull it off.

I Care Deep
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2003, 08:53:05 pm »

GIFs are practical, small, and allow translucensy.  I'm sure that'll do fine for format.  For size, well, the current ones are 15x15.  You don't want anything too much larger than that (and you will find is one of the greatest challenges about this) otherwise it will cause really bad gaps vertically in sentences.

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2003, 08:54:43 pm »

Sound good. Tell me how many you need and I'll send Groucho... er, I mean, I'LL work on it right away.

I Care Deep
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2003, 09:03:44 pm »

Do as many as you can / want.  Use the existing smilies as templates and/or create your own.  Whatever suits you.

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2003, 09:12:39 pm »

Okay, I'll get started right away.

Groucho! Get your ass over here!

I Care Deep
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length