Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:55:37 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El Hazard animated GIFs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: El Hazard animated GIFs  (Read 3824 times)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2003, 11:12:11 pm »

Well, I was just checking on my old AOL FTP index and it's still active! Even though I stopped paying them months ago (heh heh, suckers). I found a couple animated Ifurita GIFs I did quite awhile ago on my old G3 (pre-meltdown). You're welcome to add them to the site if you like.

And, while it's not El Hazard, I believe you mentioned before that one of your brothers is into Burn Up? Check out this billboard ^^;

And one more, getting back to animated GIFs. For you Baiko and Tamasabaro fans ^_^
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 12:04:37 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 12:05:48 am »

Ah, excellent.  I had to turn your billboard into a link, sorry about that, but even at 1024x768 resolution over here there was massive scrollage required.  ;)

Make sure you hold on to any you want to keep yourself; I'm sure eventually AOL will dump your space.

These remind me lightly of like what could become banner ads...

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 03:02:50 am »

Yup, I went through and saved everything I wanted. Funny thing is, my AOL account was being paid on my credit card that got stolen and canceled. And obviously, I never gave them my new one because I was going to cancel anyway. But the account is still active, even though I haven't paid them in awhile. ^^;

Anyway, I have something new for you. Don't ask me how these things happen, but Sunday nights are usually my most creative time. If I don't have plans, I just sit around all day watching anime, drinking coffee, take a nap, etc.... Then later in the evening, I'm often hit with divine inspiration. Hence, this little number I just whipped up.

You're welcome to add it to the site if you like. It's rather largish (1.2MB). In fact, if you do add it, could you tell me the URL so I can switch it in the body of this post? I have a feeling it's going to eat up my puny Earthlink bandwidth. ^^;

I suppose it would have been smaller if I'd done it as flash. Oh well, hope somebody finds it amusing. ^^;

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 08:43:00 am »

Not bad! Not bad at all! If I saw that, I'd be here like a flash!  ;D

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 09:36:04 am »

Wow.  Haven't seen an AYB gag in a while. :P

In fact, if you do add it, could you tell me the URL so I can switch it in the body of this post? I have a feeling it's going to eat up my puny Earthlink bandwidth. ^^;

I suppose it would have been smaller if I'd done it as flash. Oh well, hope somebody finds it amusing. ^^;

Can you do flash?  It certainly would be a better handler for this, yes.

I tried to recompress it myself; I could get it 400KB smaller, but it's still rather unacceptable for a GIF.  :P

Otherwise, it is good for amusement... I'll save a local copy, but I dunno if I want to use the bandwidth to host the mammoth, at least until a smaller, better configured version is available.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 09:36:28 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2003, 04:12:40 pm »

Can you do flash?  It certainly would be a better handler for this, yes.

I don't know anything about Flash.

I tried to recompress it myself; I could get it 400KB smaller, but it's still rather unacceptable for a GIF.  :P

Well anway, I just did it for fun using a freeware program. I don't know anything about compressing GIFs. I still find AYB gags highly amusing.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines