Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:28:33 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Comments and Questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Comments and Questions  (Read 39870 times)
executor82
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2004, 06:29:31 pm »

And... well, if you're up to it, I was thinking about simply having Kane dodge (or someone step out and distract him so that Xan simply misses, because Kane moved ), so we can get to that fight scene we were thinking about. After all, the EHRP could use a nice bit of mano a mano shounen-style violence. *laughs* Seriously, it would be cool, though.

Yeah, you're right, Kane could simply dodge the needle or move, but this would be quite boring in my oppinion.  ;D

So I'm counting on Fuji or anyone else to distract him in some way. The dispute about the marines or Nolans curiosity about what happened between Kane and Yumi would be perfect.

Besides, Kane isn't paying too much attention as he is sunken in thoughts right now, so that he'd barely move or even notice the needle. Consequently someone has to interact with him to safe him from that poisoned dart.  ;)

The fight will come next, for sure!  ^_^V
We can start and stick our heads together to develope the fight, I am ready.  |D

------

You're absolutely right about the fighting system. We also practiced it already. It was the fight between Kane and Miles.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 06:31:48 pm by executor82 » Logged
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2004, 02:26:10 am »

Well, the last fight scene between 2 PCs was me vs Kane. I did the writing under exe's permission. I did my best to keep them within their characters. (I obviously like guns but I didn't use much of it so.. I got owned)

Apparently exe liked that post. If you 2 agree, I could try something again, if not, that's ok, I've got the "playing field" set up as it is.

Although since you haven't made many posts Wayne, It might be hard to act within your character's attitude.

But once again, if I get the all-clear, I can write it out. If one of you want something done during the fight, tell me and I'll be sure to add it.

Wayne
Demon God(ess)

Reverend Strawman

AOL Instant Messenger - holyknightwayne
View Profile Email
« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2004, 02:41:34 am »

Alright, thanks, Fujisawa. Nice way to start things off (the only problem was that I mentioned Xan was still in his "disguise," so he looks like a normal person instead of his blue skin-- nobody will know he's Phantom Tribe until later). :]

Ah, well; I wasn't asking you to write anything for us (yet-- we have to get Miles in the action later on for gunfight hijinks ;)); I was just making sure it was OK to write each other's characters for fights, and Exe pointed out that it was alright-- since you and he had already done so earlier. Which answered the question nicely; thanks for clarifying it. :)

And... if there's no objection (like there would be at midnight-- ha ha, burning the midnight oil wins Wayne another one! ;D), I guess I'll go ahead and get this shindig started. Exe, feel free to write Kane when you get back; and let me know if I got anything wrong (as always), so I can fix it.

"Die... a glorious death. Fight on and fly on, to the last drop of blood and fuel... to the last beat of the heart and the last kick of the motor... a death for a knight, a toast for his fellows, friend and foe."

-Manfred von Rich
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2004, 02:47:43 am »

Don't worry, I know that you're disguised right now, what Miles doesn't realize is that it's the lenses.. I might make him never find that out because it strains his eyes :)

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2004, 05:48:32 pm »

I'm confused though, Kane is meant to be going to the palace to meet up with Allan and I, so how does any of this work?

*sory, haven't been paying close attention*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2004, 11:45:34 pm »

You should have read the posts above carefully. Waynes char tried to assassinate Kane, but got caught and now Kane is fighting him and eventually trying to find out who that assassin is.  ;D
Wayne
Demon God(ess)

Reverend Strawman

View Profile Email
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2004, 10:56:21 am »

Raven-- Helpful post, thanks; I know Exe and I were thinking of a way to wrap things up nicely and neatly, and he could probably use Nolan getting in there.

Just one thing, though--

"What does it look like?!" the redhead snapped in reply. "I'm gonna kill him before he kills me!"

"Redhead" there being Kane, not Xan. The oh-so-uncreatively termed "blonde" (not unlike a certain Eastwood movie) is Xan in his disguised form. I don't think the assassin would be worried about the good guy killing him first. ;D

I do apologize if that was unclear originally.[/font]

"Die... a glorious death. Fight on and fly on, to the last drop of blood and fuel... to the last beat of the heart and the last kick of the motor... a death for a knight, a toast for his fellows, friend and foe."

-Manfred von Rich
theravenisdead
« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2004, 11:53:17 am »

My mistake ^_^ Appropriate modifications made.  ^_^V
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2004, 02:36:26 pm »

Do you think we could take Rosh's chracters and use them as a playable character (like yumi) ? Because I think we might need them some time soon.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2004, 07:05:09 pm »

I had already said that Rosh's characters, the princesses, I forgot their names, are converted to NPC status untill she gets back (fat chance I say)

Go ahead and do whatever ya want, but like in teh RPGs, try to keep them in character.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2004, 02:38:11 pm »

Would it be okay to use them as a character like Yumi (where everyone can use them), though. Because, like I said before, we will probably need the princesses soon. I'm sure Rosh wouldn't mind. She's grounded, so she can't do anything.

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2004, 06:27:41 pm »

I just said yes...

And FFS that is one long ass gound time

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2004, 04:29:52 pm »

Sorry...it was a bit unclear. :P Thanks!  ^_^V

Wayne
Demon God(ess)

Reverend Strawman

View Profile Email
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2004, 10:48:00 pm »

I've been noticing that my filler posts are longer than some of the recent "content" posts. *chuckles* That's not a problem, is it? I don't mind if no one reads or not; but I want to make sure it's not construed as clutter or anything (I know a lot of people in RPs simply want "relevant" material).

And it's a shame about Rosh (for "Jewel of Roshtaria," the member, I'm assuming? Confused me for a bit, heh)... it just doesn't feel like, y'know, El Hazard, when they're aren't a lot of women running around outnumbering the men. :D

-Manfred von Rich
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2004, 08:53:16 am »

And it's a shame about Rosh (for "Jewel of Roshtaria," the member, I'm assuming? Confused me for a bit, heh)...

Yip, you got it right! ;D

it just doesn't feel like, y'know, El Hazard, when they're aren't a lot of women running around outnumbering the men

Yeah, we're wonderful aren't we?  ;D  ^_^V

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines