Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:57:13 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Comments and Questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Comments and Questions  (Read 39819 times)
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2003, 09:37:03 pm »

I'm going to have to drop out.  There's too much stupid stuff going on in my life right now that I can't focus on any of my RPG activities.

I suppose it doesn't really matter that much here though, since I never actually did anything.  :P

That's too bad, Shade! Still, if you ever find the time and interest, you're welcome to come back!

BTW, just so the rest of you know, if I type something that makes it seem that, in the RPG, I have fallen in love with Kane, I haven't. It's just one of those trusting friends things.

*Chuckles* You don't really need to tell us that. In fact, it might have been better if you didn't. If Executor thought your character was falling in love with his, and had his character respond accordingly - well, it could result in all kinds of silly romantic humor, no?

On the other hand, if having characters fall in love with your character makes you uncomfortable, you're certainly free to request that it not happen. :)

The 1337 poster
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2003, 05:18:34 am »

Sorry, but if our charcters did fall in love, I'd have Rosh to deal with.  ;)

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2003, 06:17:04 am »

No problem. That is why I included Yumi into all this. She is a character which is still fallen for Kane although she didn't see him some time and there have been some things in the past that have strained their relationship.

But Kane can't deal with women because of his loss of experience. The only women he ever got known with were Shayla-shayla, his mother, his sister and Yumi. So he doesn't really know how to react in certain situations. But he tries to do his best  ;)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2003, 06:26:29 am »

Well, I think Yumi's a great char. But I need to change my hair colour, because when I drew my character, she didn't look like she would have blue hair, she looked more a brunette, like me, so I need to change that.

Rosh said that, she is still going to participate in the RPG, but she will be and I quote: "MIA, missing in action" but she will try to post as much as she can.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 06:30:18 am by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2003, 06:54:06 am »

Do as you need it. So your char will be brunette.

Rosh said that, she is still going to participate in the RPG, but she will be and I quote: "MIA, missing in action" but she will try to post as much as she can.

I hope so. She was the one who started all this after all.
BTW, I didn't see any post of her for some time now.
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2003, 07:58:39 am »

You don't HAVE to have relationships within the game that mirror relationships in real life, you know! In fact, it's best that you didn't - there's a risk that you'll end up using the game forums for real-life flirting and stuff, rather than actually playing the game!

I won't forbid it, though - it's your choice. But remember that you and Rosh already have something in reality (well, at least as close to reality as the Internet ever gets). An RPG is a chance to escape from and rewrite reality. It lets you experiment with ideas that would never work in real life. If you bring too much of reality into the game, it can become stale and unspontaneous, with everything already planned out.

Have you considered the possibility that Lan and the princesses of Roshtaria might hate each other's guts, and never even become friends, let alone love interests? ;D It might be an interesting inverted reflection to your relationship outside of the game.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 07:59:25 am by spanner » Logged

The 1337 poster
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2003, 08:27:33 am »

Hey, I didn't think this up. Rosh said that I had to post my char. spec so that she had someone to fall in love with. I know the RPG doesn't have to mirror RL, but it was Rosh's desision. I just play along. But I do have one idea that I need her for, so I hope she actually posts sometime soon.

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2003, 05:26:46 pm »

Hey uhmm.. executor, before you head to the marketplace in the RPG, jsut to let you know I was just outside the main entrance waiting for ya...

But if you are reacting to it because you just didn't notice me or I missed you somehow, I pussoe that's fine too

executor82
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2003, 07:05:35 pm »

I know that you were wating outside and it was supposed that you would catch up with me  ;). Kane could miss you somehow but it was supposed to meet you for sure!

So to see it that way, he just left the house and decided to head for the marketplace.
I have re-edited the post a bit.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 07:08:15 pm by executor82 » Logged
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2003, 03:37:37 pm »

Lar, I detect a problem with your last post. Firstly, I was already in the room, check my latest post :/

Unless you're planning something that's alright. But please tell me.

Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2003, 07:21:11 pm »

Shaylas Raven and Panicpaladin, just some slight corrections:

In your recent postings, Afura has noted that she doesn't know of any way to return to Earth, and that there is no one that guards or controls it.

Well, the first isn't really true - both Ifurita and Makoto have successfully used the Eye to travel to Earth. But it's possible that Afura was just lying to prevent them from getting their hopes up; after all Makoto and Ifurita are not on El-Hazard at the moment, and there's no telling when (if ever) they will return.

As for the latter, the twin princesses can control the Eye. Of course, they can't control it well enough to send anyone to Earth, so Afura might have lied to cover that, as well.

Just want to make sure that you know yer schtuff!

The 1337 poster
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2003, 12:17:15 am »

Welcome back, Rosh! Even though there's a lot to read, I'd highly recommend that you try. There's quite a bit that indrectly involves your character, mainly involving Lana (Lar's character) and the sadistic bastards that the royal family apparently hires to guard their dungeons. ^_^;;

I don't have time to write a summary right now. Perhaps I do it tomorrow, if no one beats me to the punch. Again, though, nothing compares to reading it yourself to pick up on the details that a summary might miss!

The 1337 poster
panicpaladin
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2003, 03:07:42 am »

I was hoping I didn't mess up on that part, it's been a long long time since I saw OAV1. I think we're going to have to go with the don't-get-your-hopes-up thing then.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2003, 07:32:30 am »

I didn't realise that there was anything wrong, and specifically what post?

executor82
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2003, 08:27:50 pm »

Ummm.....Rosh? Fuji?? Anyone there? I think we are stuck here a bit right now! Or should we go on like this  ???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines