Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:31:50 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Comments and Questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Comments and Questions  (Read 42087 times)
panicpaladin
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2003, 02:15:06 pm »

There's plenty you could do.

1) Go back to the Bugrom, I'm sure Jinnai's grandson is wondering where Lana's gone right now.

2) Go back to the Fire Shrine with Kane (if that's where he lives, I forgot everything about Kane's background).

3) Live with Yumi and me, you could get let off for helping/being a friend of the Fire Priestess and the others.

4) Begin a search for Fiore which probably won't go anywhere unless Rosh returns to the RPG. Worth the adventure anyway, I guess.

Right now, I don't have anything to do either... And I'm wondering where Nolan's going to go/stay. I'll tie in with anybody's story if they need it.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw you made a post.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2003, 02:16:20 pm by panicpaladin » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2003, 04:08:00 pm »

I'm planning on getting caught by the guards...I'm not gonna tell you what happens afterwards though.  ;)

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2003, 01:36:03 pm »

Hitomi's in the story  ^_^V Take it away, Nik!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2003, 01:41:11 pm »

I need Jinnais grandson. Anyone got a good name for him?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2003, 01:43:14 pm »

Hmmm.. Well there's always "Katsuhiko Jinnai III" or "Jinnai jr.". I'm sure he'd want his son to be named in honor of the legendary Jinnai ^_^V But that's just me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 01:44:16 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2003, 01:46:19 pm »

Maybe I should just call him Jinnai...

Jinnai it is. I'll go introduce him now...

theravenisdead
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2003, 01:49:47 pm »

Ready and waiting  8)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2003, 01:55:30 pm »

Done! ;D

Poor Jinnai, just into the RPG and already running from the law and very soon, from his angry Ex-girlfriend.

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2003, 07:51:45 pm »

mmmmm... Yes... Yes I am turning evil..... My character will turn evil... Somehow....

RAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!....

*some absurd hint.. Don't ask me why I did it this way*

Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2003, 09:23:30 am »

Okay, I'm trying to put together a "report" of sorts, being delivered to Nahato by one of his spies, but I found that I'm confused on a couple of issues in the storyline.

First off, how many military ships have appeared? Were they in good condition when they arrived, or damaged? (I know that one promptly crashed.)

Was the ship that Miles self-destructed the same ship that crashed? Or another one?

The ships are, presumably, full of soldiers and stuff. Did they all gain special abilities upon coming to El-Hazard? Or was there something different about the way that they were transported?

Just what condition is Floristica in right now? Its army was almost completely wiped out, right?

Of the main characters, Nolan, Miles, and anyone else that I'm forgetting who came from Earth, have any of them discovered their special abilities, yet? Have they started to use them regularly? Has anyone witnessed them using them?

I think that's all I need to know for now...

The 1337 poster
panicpaladin
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2003, 11:45:24 am »

1) The Ship that crashed had blown up when it did so. The Ship that was self-destructed was a different one.

2) No idea, the Soilders don't appear to have powers though.

3) Only the Center of Florstica was destroyed which includes the Palace and such, the rest is fine (People still live/work in the Palace though).

4) Nope, none of the Earth folks have discovered their powers.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 11:54:35 am by panicpaladin » Logged
theravenisdead
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2003, 11:45:12 pm »

Actuyally, Nolan has, sort of. When he touched Hitomi, he experienced her thoughts in his own mind (he has the ability to interact with ancient El-hazard technology, such as the Demon Gods (which Hitomi is, sort of  ;D )

Mind you, he still doesnt know what exactly it was he experienced yet
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2003, 09:34:37 am »

Just a quick reminder to those participating in the Nolan/Allan/Hitomi thread:

Upon coming to El-Hazard, everyone has been granted the mysterious ability to speak the same language. So, even though Nolan's from Canada, Itimar's from Czechoslovakia, and Hitomi's from Japan, they all speak perfect El-Hazardian.

You haven't done anything wrong so far, but now that the characters are starting to talk about where they are from, I wanted to make sure that no one slipped up and started throwing in Japanese words, or anything like that - Hitomi thinks she's speaking Japanese already, so it wouldn't make any sense.

The 1337 poster
theravenisdead
« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2003, 09:58:34 am »

Not an issue so far  8) Hitomi just mentioned the fact that her last name was Japanese, referring to it as an earth family name. Other than that we're all speakin' El-Hazardian  ;D
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2003, 05:09:28 pm »

Yeah Hitomi jsut mentions that, that is her family name apart from her name she is a EL-Hazardian

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines