Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:19:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Adventure Begins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Print
Author Topic: The Adventure Begins  (Read 33337 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2003, 08:05:19 am »

"Oh, you're back." Lan struggled to smile. She was worried, she still hadn't seen the princess. "How's he doing? Well...What do you think?" She pointed to the tube, Kane was still writing about. "They wont let him out. Poor guy, he's gonna give himself a heartattck."

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2003, 10:22:50 am »

"I'll have a quick look" I said walking up to Kane. I took a quick look at his face, obviously he was alive, active, but very frightened. That was normal since noone here on El-Hazard has seen one most likely.. "Stupid primitive world." I muttered to myself.

I took a look to the readongs beside the tubes. Every major function in his body-heart-neural-blah blah blah was functioning normally.. "Yep, time to let him out. Where is his clothes?" I asked. Yumi pointed to where a rack was, it had his clothes but they were torn up severly. "Ok.... How about we try something like... A crewman uniform? Hey doctor!" I shouted across the room. "Yes?" He responded with a slight tense tone. I wouldn't be surpised this accident has to have SOME injuries.

"I need a pair of clothes for this patient right here." "The best thing we got is casuals." He said, starting to reach over to a locker. He pulled out a gray shirt with black shorts and tossed them over to me. "This will have to do I guess." I held the close to the tube to see if they would fit. "He's not gonna get much privacy here." I was holding up the clothes to the tube ready to open it up but.. I thought about the ladies behind me. Just for a laugh possibly.. Hmm...

I turned around. Had a slight smirk, and said "Maybe one of you would like ot give him his clothes?"

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2003, 01:49:28 pm »

Lan glared at him.

Yumi jumped at the chance.

All lan could do was switch her glare to Yumi.

"You weirdo." She said, standing up, and leaving the room. She stuck her head round the door. "I think maybe we should all give him some privicy..." She said, matter-of-factly.

"But I wanna..."

"Heel!" Lana yelled. Yumi ran beside her. "Good girl."

Several memebers of staff stared at them...

"Wha...?" One of the doctors blinked.

"Well, if you want anyone in this damn world to do anything, you have to do something about it." With that she left, returning to the room she had been given.

Technically it wasn't her room, seeing as she had to share it with Yumi. And Kane when he was well enough.

She slumped down on the bed (yes, the bed. There is only one...:P). "Am I cursed Yumi? Or is just everyone else around me, and I'm the only one?"

"Umm..." Yumi didn't know what to say.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 01:50:09 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2003, 01:57:42 pm »

Me watched at what happened when the 2 left...

"Ok.. That was different." I turned around dowards kane, then back to the console. I first started by draining the fluid from the tank, then, opened the tank. I turned around because I didn't think he wanted anyone to see him naked. I help otu the close behind my back hoping he would take them. He didn't for a second.

"Put on these clothes.. You aren't gonna get any privacy here."

executor82
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2003, 06:40:23 pm »

When the fluid got pumped out of the tank and air got pumped in, Kane had to vomit and coughed for a while. He realized that the strange fluid had not only filled his lungs, but also his his stomach. The first breath he took burned like hell and he coughted uncontrolledly. He fell to the ground when the tank opened and seemed to cough his lungs out. Then he slowly calmed down and had a look around. His sight was blurry and he just saw fuzzy silhouettes. He blinked several times and his sight got better. Someone was standing in front of him, handing him something. A dull sounding voice said something to him he couldn't understand. He snatched at that something and felt some soft material. Clothes? He got up and shook his head rapidly until he could hear clearly again. Then he stared exertedly at what he was holding in his hands. Clothes. Then he stared at the person that was standing in front of him. It was Miles.

"You don't have to turn your back on me. I'm not the shy type. We're both men you know so there is nothing you wouldn't have seen yet.", he said with a croaking voice. "But thank you anyway."

He put on the shorts as he suddenly realized that not only the wounds he suffered from recently were gone, no, even the scars he had before were gone! "What the hell.......?", he stared at his body and touched every place where there had been a scar before. Then he stared at Miles. "What happened to me? And where the hell am I here??"
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2003, 09:01:28 pm »

RIght after his 2nd query I turned around, stared at him oddly, but then I knew why.

"DOn't you like your refreshed look?" I said, but he probably wanted to know a bit more. I glanced down at my watch. "Just to let you know, you've been in that thing for 2 hours. YOu would have died most likely if you got treatment from this world's inferior technology."

"Listen, if you want to know, we are definitely a highly-advanced race. Possibly from a different part of teh galaxy but who knows. Actually I am astonished that there are human forms here."

I could instantly tell by the looks of his expressions that I wasn't telling him what he wanted to know.

"THe reason why you are here is because #1)You were in need of sereous medical care. #2)Lan brought you here. Now put your shirt on and I"ll show you to your room here onboard the ship. Your previous home might have been swamped by this ship when it crashlanded.

Actually, I think I'll go ahead and give you your access card." I pulled out a keycard from my pocket the captain had given me passing by and gave it to him. "Head down the corridor to the left, it's nto a far walk, keep on walking untill you reach Civilian quarters room 303. You'll have to share a room with Lana and Yumi." I stopped for a moment thinking of what kind of trouble that would cause. I gave a slight smirk and continued "I hope you don't mind. Now if you excuse me I need to speak with my bro... The captain of the ship."

I hatily walked out of the room. THis was all too much for me. I don't understnad what's going on, but at least I'm not alone.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2003, 10:08:15 am »

Lan sat in her room, facing Yumi.

"Go fish."

"I don't even like fish! Why do we have to play this dumb game anyway?!"

"Because I'm bored. Got any threes?"

"Go fish." Yumi said, glancing at her deck. "I wonder how Kane is."

"You have a two track mind." Lan stated. "Track one: Is Kane okay? Track two: be angry at random person, presumebly, Lana."

"Grr." Yumi stared at Lan. They got on...sort of...they could probably stick each other for at least the next thirty seconds, then things might start to get a bit hairy.

Fifteen seconds later:

Yumi: I don't think I can take this any more.

Another fifteen seconds later: "Argh! Yumi! Stop trying to choke me! It's not my fault I didn't have any sixes!"

Yumi stopped.

"Sorry. Natural reflex."

"What? Choke your apponent so that there is no way you can loose to them at a game of Go fish?"

"Well...you got the choking part right."

Lan stuck out her tongue at Yumi...

Yumi pulled a face at her...

This continued for a while...

executor82
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2003, 12:45:39 pm »

Kane put on the shirt and followed the corridor. He had a look around. Everything looked so different to anything he had seen before and all the people around him were wearing the same strange clothes like Miles did. It seemed that he was inside that huge ship thing that fell from the sky before. And yes, how long has he been unconscious? He didn't know. The only thing he could remember was that disturbing dream he had back then.

He reached the door with the number 303 on it and opened it. He was absorbed in thoughts that hard, that he even didn't realize that he already stood in the middle of the room and had the attention of both women who were sitting on the bed.

Just as the door was opened Yumi reacted and turned her head. Half a second later she recognized Kane, jumped on her feet and leaped towards him with a loud "KANE!" She hugged him that gustily, that both of them fell backwards through the door into the corridor.

Kane was surprised. "WOAH!" *TONG!* After a short shock moment Kane found them both lying on the metall floor of the corridor, Yumi right on top of him hugging him in tears. "There, there Yumi! You don't want to knock me out again, do you?! I just woke up a minute ago!", Kane grined kindly.

"I was so worried about you! I was so afraid that you would die! Kane! You're back!", Yumi cried in relief.

"Okay, okay! I'm fine!I.......", Kane broke off as he saw Lan sitting on the bed watching them. After a few seconds of staring at her, he looked aside and blushed slightly. "Erm.........."
theravenisdead
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2003, 07:06:51 pm »

(OOC: Well, I'm gonna keep postin ^_^ I'll just let my character enter into yer story arc, from where I left off back in page 8)

-----
"You're highness, we've got trouble!"

Before Nolan could even finish the previous statement, he noticed the Princess being ushered away by her servents, but he could tell she was anything but calm at the moment. She seemed to be mouthing for him to take cover, but she was now too far across the hall to be heard by him.

Now it was just him and Afura. She, meanwhile was eying the strange burning ship as it made its way across the horizon.

"Well, that was quick of them" said Nolan as he turned and pondered what to do. Then he realized something.

"My Car!"

This got Afura's attention, she turning to face him "What is it?"
"My car, Its all the way back in that garage place! I hafta go get it!"
Seing the urgency in Nolan's eyes, Afura nodded. "I will accompany you, but we must hurry! We need to-"

In mid sentence, a loud BOOM was heard from outside. It wa sthe sound of the ship smashing into the ground off in the distance.
"That... didnt sound good.." stammered Nolan
A look of horror spread across Afura's face "We- We must go help! Many may have been injured!"
"We can take my car there, it'll be fast I swear." replied Nolan.
With that, The two raced back the way Allan and Afura had originally led him.
As the two left, the great hall and the hallway behind them began to crumble behind them, covering the ground with rubble from a nearby tower that had colapsed. It seems fate had saved them from serious injury. Or death..

After a few minutes, they had arrived back at the barracks.  Climbing into the vehicle, Nolan started the engine as Afura entered the car. Almost mercifully, it started on the first attempt.
"Here we go.." said Nolan, stepping on the gas. The car made its way through the barracks entrance, out the palace gate avoiding various people running to and from the mayham they were headed for, and down the street.

Nolan had to make an extra effort to steer past the chaos unfolding all over as he and Afura made their way through the streets. While Nolan steered and drove, Afura could only keep her eyes on the smoke and flames off in the distance.

Finally, they arrived at the crash site, and Afura was astonished at what she saw through the car windows:

All around the 'ship' were strange people in what appeared to be strange dark clothing. They appeared to be scouting the area surrounding the ship. They seemed to be in as much shock as Afura was at their current situation.
Even Nolan was shocked at what he saw.

"What the hell is this?" he spewed as he slammed on the brakes bringing the Tempo to a stop in front of what appeared to be an entrance to the ship. Some soldiers began to head towards them.
"I.. I think they're heading towards us" stammered Nolan to an anxious-looking Afura.
"It would seem so" she commanded.
As the strangers stepped closer, Nolan opened his driver door and stepped out, anticipating the coming encounter. Afura did the same...

(tags anyone!)

-----

(OOC: Okay I think I'm now associated with yer current situation guys. So bring me on board, count me in! ^_^)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2003, 01:39:51 pm »

Lan looked up. "Mornin' sleepy head!" She smiled, "How do you feel?" She remained seated on the bed.

"Oh Kane!" Yumi could be heard screaming, although, it was kind of muffled as she had her head buried in his shirt.

"Yumi!" Lan yelled, "Watch where you through the cards! I went through alot to get them you know!" Lan began gathering them up. She replaced them in the box, and put them in her bag.

executor82
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2003, 10:06:29 pm »

"Erm......I feel great! Thanks!", Kane replied and smiled at Lan.

Yumi turned to Lan, sniffing and wiping her tears away. "Sorry Lana. *sniff* But I'm just so glad to see Kane hale and hearty......I didn't realize that I might be messing up anything....*sniff*...I...I'm really sorry....

Meanwhile Kane sighed and tried to get up again, pulling Yumi with him. After they got up, Yumi examined Kane from head to toe. "You look good! Everything seems ok! They really did some good work." Then she frowned and looked at him again. "Something happened to you! You look different somehow! Hmmmm.........."

Kane just stood there waiting and grinning slightly as he watched Yumi examining him again.

"Wait! I'll find it out in a sec!", Yumi said, walking around him.

Kane slowly walked into the room and had a look around. "One bed!", he mentioned while he looked after his belongings. Then he turned to Lan, grasping his blanket. "That means that I'll sleep on the floor and you two on the bed.", he said, now spreading the blanket on the floor, while Yumi still eyed him intensely. "By the way, I could use something to eat. I'm starving!", he looked at Lan. "Do you know where we might get some food?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 10:08:04 pm by executor82 » Logged
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2003, 06:07:00 pm »

Walking down the hallway, I pondered on what the captain was talking about. All that has happened 50 years ago. The aliens had started glassing planets, no matter who was on them. HE even showed me a sattelite image of what the aliens had done on some planets... THey gathered every man on the planet to one location and ripped them apart with some sort of machine. That was incredibly gruesome even to my eyes. Normally I'm a cold-blooded killer but, that was insane.

Ponderign this summore, I just stopped walking. I couldn't help but cry, why would anyone do this? Why are the aliens this ruthless? It is not understandable, but it is for them.

If I ever get back to where I was supposed to. I would most likely face an incredible enemy. I hope that the human race is still alive there. If I ever get back...
I'm gonna blast those sons of bitches into oblivion!
I punched the wall next to me with all my might, which only left another dent in the warped wall.

I finally had cleared up my mind and continued walking around the ship. After a while I felt hungry. I haven't had anything to eat sicne I got here.. Or that time I Ate at that stranger's house. Maybe Kane and the others would like something?

I stepped onto an elevator which took me to the medical deck, and shortly after, found room 303. I heard a bit of fussing in there. Obviously they're arguing with who gets the bed or something. My stomach growled from hunger, which immediately led me to knocking on the door. Patiently waiting for someone to answer it.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2003, 10:06:03 am »

"I'm not sure where you can get any food, but i guess you can have this," Lan held out what would look like an oxo cube to the people of earth, and to the people El Hazard...I have no idea...

"I'm not stopping you from having the bed kane, I mean, you just went through other worldly surgery, you deserve somewhere reletively soft to sleep." Lan crawled off the bed and onto the floor.

Yumi looked like she was still swooning over Kane.

"Yumi, give it a rest."

theravenisdead
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2003, 11:10:29 am »

As the various 'soldiers' approached the duo, both Nolan and Afura could feel the fear rising inside of them. After all, neither the new earther nor the former priestess of wind had ever encountered something like this in their lifetimes. It was all very surreal.

Just before the first group of men could reach the car, out of nowhere a gust of wind swept in, almost like a sudden whirlwind that kicked up the surrounding sand and debris. Nolan had to cover his eyes, and the various soldiers followed suit as the wind grew more intense. It was as if it wasn't natural at all.

Then suddenly, as if almost instantly, the wind died down.
Visibly confused, Nolan opened his eyes "What next?" he said. As he looked around, he noticed some of the men had fallen onto their backs, and numerous quilts and cloths were scattered throughout, remnents of a destroyed linen shop.

Turning to Afura, Nolan noticed that she did not share his confused look at all. In fact, she seemed to be... smiling?
He then turned towards where she was facing, and there he saw what, or rather who, Afura was smiling about.
Off to their left was a young woman, probably no more than Nolan's age, dressed in a long brown dress with green sleeves and sporting a maroon headband. Her long hair matched the colour of her headband and flowed all the way down to her waist. In short, Nolan could see she was indeed quite lovely.

There was an akward silence, untill Afura spoke up.
"Priestess Mia, it is always a pleasure." she said, smiling.
"Likewise!" replied Mia in an upbeat voice as she began approaching them gracefully.
Nolan broke his silence. "Ah.. You two know eachother, do you?"

Mia looked at Nolan, slightly curious as to why the great Afura Mann was being accompanied by a young man, in a strange machine no less.
"I'm sorry, we havnt been formally introduced have we?" she asked.
Afura stepped in. "This is lord Nolan, a newcomer to Floristica. And much more..."
Mia raised an eyebrow "Whatever do you mean?"
"I'm affraid that this young man is in fact... Not of this world. He has arrived here in El-Hazard by some act of the gods. You must have learned of the famous travelers from Earth during your time at the temple, or at the Royal palace?"

Mia nodded "That I have.." She approached Nolan and looked him over intensely. "So... you are from Earth as well, sir?"
Unnerved by Mia's intense staring, Nolan blushed as he spoke. "Y-Yes... 'Fraid that I am. I guess you could call me a cosmic castaway.. heh" he chuckled at his last comment. Mia didnt seem to get it though.

"Mhmmm... Well, I think we can discuss this at a more appropriate time, mmm?" she replied with a smile, now turning her attention back to Afura. "So.... back to bussiness. What exactly is THIS?" asked Mia, motioning to the strangers scattered around the square, as well as the large ship that they were close to.

Afura shrugged "I'm affraid I am as much in the dark as you are..."
Just then, a young soldier approached the three of them. He spoke in a reserved, ye somewhat threatening voice
"Miss! I am Lieutenant Jayce Corning, Division 6 Reconnaisance team. I demand that you inform us just exxactly WHAT is going on around here?!"

(end of post)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 11:40:58 am by theravenisdead » Logged
executor82
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2003, 04:18:31 pm »

"No! I don't mind! Really, You both may have the bed! I can't take those soft surfaces! I'm simply not used to it!", Kane tried to vindicate. And the thought of sleeping next to Yumi on the bed harassed him additionally.  ^^;

By the way, grandma taught me to be nice to girls, he thought to himself.  -_-

Then he stared at the cube in Lans hand. "Erm...what's this?", he asked distrustfully.

Knock, knock

Kane turned to the door. "Yes? Come in!"

-----

*Meanwhile outside the ship*

After bandaging her injuries that remained from the fight against Kane, Calya was asked to investigate the crashside of that strange object with the other priestresses. She also was told that Mia already was on her way, too.

So she was running through the streets towards the crashside. When she got closer, she suddenly realized something terrifying.

Oh my god! It seems that the strange ship crashed on Dr. Jabanijans clinic! Doctor! YUMI!............KANE!!

She finally reached the place. The sight of all the devastation was incredible! Then She got aware of the men in their strange uniforms that obviously weren't inhabitants of the city.

Calya went beside herself with rage! "RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAH! YOU BASTARDS KILLED THE PEOPLE I LOVED! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEEE!" She ran towards the men, who were astonished for a moment, and powered up! Flames frisked around her as she jumped and launched a firedragon against the strangers........

*OCC: Damn! I really feel sorry for this guys! First Mias entrance and now this!!!  ^^;
« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 04:24:18 pm by executor82 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines