Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:17:03 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Adventure Begins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Print
Author Topic: The Adventure Begins  (Read 33384 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2003, 04:58:34 pm »

"Yumi! Stop this!" Lan screamed, "Look at what you've done! Look what you've done to Miles, and think about the pain that you're causing Kane. Neither of them deserve this!" She dropped her sword, which made a clattering sound as it hit the ground, then transformed back into the staff, and walked up to Yumi, "Kill me if you must, but I bet you don't have the nerve." She sneered, "I did what I did because he told me to. I wouldn't have done it otherwise." Lan closed her eyes and waited for Yumi to strike.

She listened to Kane coughing, then she heard something begain to move towards her, she opened her eyes again, and turned, "Kane! What are you doing?!" She said, alarmed,

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2003, 09:04:17 pm »

Kane walked past Lan and positioned himself between her and Yumi reeling. First he stared at Lan, then he turned around to Yumi. He was out of breath and just looked at her gasping.

Yumi stared at him confused. She didn't know what to do. They were standing like that for about a minute.

Then Kane slowly reached for Yumis hand and grabed the bar. He took it from her hand and droped it on the floor. Then he reached for her and pulled her close to him.

Yumi layed her head on his shoulder and began to cry loudly hugging him. "Why! Why....?!"

It was unclear for Kane what she ment. But he had the feeling that she asked why this all happened and why he was protecting Lan. He couldn't find an answer for both questions. It was like that. He couldn't proove if Lan spoke the truth or if Dr. Jabanijan could have been helped, but he wanted to let that matter rest for now. It was all too late anyway and there had been enough trouble for today. He wanted to rest......a moment of peace.......and then came the darkness, he gladly let go.....and passed out.

Yumi felt Kanes body suddenly flagging. She tried to hold him, but her legs gave in and she fell to her knees. "Kane? Kane! What's wrong with you? Kane??", She looked at him in panic. Then she realized that he was unconscious. She layed him on the floor and investigated his body. "Oh god! He's seriously wounded! He must have inner bleedings!" She looked at Lan, first despicably, then objectively. "We have to get him to a clinic! I can't do anything for him here! You have to help me carry him!." She looked over her shoulder to Miles. "We have to wake him up! He isn't injured badly and we can't let him lay around like this!"

It seemed that the doctor has awakened inside her. For the moment she had forgotten all the fury and desperation.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 09:06:19 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2003, 10:36:17 am »

Lan watched Yumi for a moment, then bent down to help Kane,

"You're right. We have to help him." She bent down and pulled Kane onto her back, with the help of Yumi. "See if you can wake him up," She nodded towards Miles, "Take the water out of my bag, it should still be cold."

Yumi took the water from Lans' bag, and ran over to Miles. She opened the keg, and threw it in his face.

"Good job Yumi," Lan laughed,

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
panicpaladin
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2003, 01:08:53 pm »

(Yep, Allan's back, I breifly caught up on everything)

Allan was scrubbing some walls of the Palace as he was whistling, they insisted he didn't help out but he couldn't help it. Suddenly, a huge craft came moving across the sky.

"Eh...? What the?"

He noticed it was heading directly for the City.

"(What kind of thing is that?! Is Nolan something to do with this? The Princess... Nolan... There's no time!)"

Allan dropped the stuff and ran all over the Palace but he couldn't find them. It was over with.

"I come back and see this... Oh well, at least I'll die in my Home Town..."

A big light came and consumed Allan's senses, he laid down still. He then woke up to find himself in the lowest Dungeons (where he was before the explosion) covered in dust, he got up and coughed.

"What a day... I know Nolan's still around, something's wrong here... Something worse than the trouble that damned Amethyst gave me (details at the end of the post)."

He ran amongst the place, nothing seemed to be in serious damage, just a little bit wasted. He continuesly ran until he reached the Grand Hall where he began to kick up the rubble and broken rocks in hope of finding Nolan somewhere.

"Nolan! Keore!" he said as he desperatly dug into hopelessness.

(end of post)
----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about being away for so long, I guess I did miss a lot. But I did get a wee thing or two done on my Laptop on Vacation when I was bored ^_^;...

A picture of Allan, I don't like it much (the eyes and mouth) but it's a more-or-less thing:
http://www.el-hazardonline.net/Kiddo/PanicP/MrFairlight.gif

Small Fanfic, I was really bored and wrote this all in one night, dont kill me :P
http://www.el-hazardonline.net/Kiddo/PanicP/allan.txt
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2003, 09:47:38 pm »

*cough* "What the hell?" I realized I've been pured with water, but uncertain why, but it did wake me up.

I looked up, and I saw everyone, including Yumi, who has a bucket, and looks ready.. to... strike... "Oh shit!" I said, on a moment's glance at her, I couldn't tell whether she was mad or glad, but I ran away not willing to take any more chances.

I ran passed the first pile of debris and went behind the 2nd, from there I rested. There is total chaos going on, but I'm not afraid, but I am somewhat homesick, and confused. I paused the thoughs in my mind for a second, then focused my attention on the Bretonian ship.

I ran over to the edge of the lake, which was very close to the ships. I gaze all around the ship, then I notice some activity from the top, I was able to quickly identify them as soldiers!

Finally! Some people I actually know!

After a while gazing at them, they noticed me, They just glared at me, which I sorta find.. disturbing. Nonetheless they know I'm here! I start waving my arms frantically (or whatever) while shoulding stuff like "I'm here! Hey over here!"

THey gazed at me summore, then they started talkign to each other, but soon after, a VTOL dropship started coming, it picked up the soldiers, flew down to my position, and landed. However, I wasn't exactly greeted very well, the soldiers all jumped out and surrounded me with their guns pointed at me.

"What the hell is going on?" I said, but all they did was tense up, they were ready to pull the trigger in a split second. I have no idea what they wanted, but they wouldn't say anything. I guess i'm gonna be stuck here for a bit...

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2003, 04:08:47 pm »

Lan watched Miles run off into the distance.

Yumi watched as well.

Lan looked at Yumi...

"Is there something wrong with my hair?" She said, trying to see her short brown hair, but failing.

Yumi shook her head.

"What are we gonna do? We can't just leave him there." Yumi said, "Who knows what could happen to him."

"Frankly, I don't want to think about what might happen too him, but I'm the only one of us that can actually carry Kane, I can't carry him, and go after Miles. What are we going to do?"

"I'll go ahead." Yumi looked slightly angry, and had a determined expression on her face.

"Yumi...Had the death of your father screwed up your brain or something?! You can't go out there! You have no weapons! You have no food or water! Nothing! And I bet you can't even fight to save your life! We have no choice! We have to leave Miles to fend for ourselves, or you prove to me that you can fight, which probably wont happen, so can we just concentrate on helping Kane!?" She screamed,

Yumi looked really angry now. "First you killl my father...now you say I can't fight?! What kind of sad, self-obsessed person are you?!"

"Yumi! I'm mearly pointing out that we are all going to die!" She bent down to pick Kane up again. "We've lost the princess, she could even be dead, I don't know. Anything could happen to he...I mean us."

"See! There you go again!" Yumi yelled, "All you care about is yourself and the princess! No one cares about any of your mad love affairs!"

"LOOK!" Lan scread in Yumi's face, happy she didn't have bad breath, "STOP ARGUING WITH ME! KANE NEEDS HELP NOW! AND IF YOU KEEP ARGUING WITH ME..." Lan's voice went slightly faint, "He'll die." She looked upset. "And I'm sure you don't want that."

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2003, 05:46:00 pm »

I heard some radio chatter from the soldiers helmets, they were wondering if I was human or not. I felt like I should tell them I'm human, but I felt I should keep my mouth shut.

The next thing I heard over the radio was to scan for brain implants. My recollection of when they did this was to drill a hole in your mind at the precise spot, if you did it right, you would live, did it wrong, or had no implants, you would die instantly.

I never liked pain, I saw a soldier approach me so all I did was just tense my head up and gripped my fists together, but the next thing I knew, the soldier said "He's clean."

I turned back, wondering what he was talking about, the tool in his hand wasn't a drill, it seemed to be a scanner of some sort.

A new figure stepped out of the dropship, his outfit seemed to resenble one of a high-ranking officer, possibly the captain of the ship, then I looked at his face.

His face caught my attention and led me to stare at it, I couldn't help but know that he seemed very familiar to me...

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2003, 08:20:58 pm »

"Commander Miles, correct?" The officer said. "Yes, who are you?" "Your brother, David."

What the hell was he talking about? My brother is 26 years younger than me, but he looks older!

"Yea right, who are you really?" I said.

"I told you, I'm David! Your... Brother."

"I don't believe you."

He sighed and paused for a minute, then started talking. "Miles, you went MIA 50 years ago."

"Bullcrap." I never did trust people, not those who I don't know anyway.

"Miles, 50 years ago, you disappeared from Tanis base's sensors, just like poof. There was also a wormhole detected in your immediate area, likely that is why you disappeared."

I felt uneasy as he knows how I had disappeared, he knows about the wormhole and the base I last departed from, as well as the one I was closest to. With him knowing that, I believed he was my brother then, but just to be safe, I tested him.

"Why did my... Our father die at the research station at the beginning of the war?" I asked.

"Because.. The station was the first to go, the first target for the aliens.

He answered corrrectly, only the relatives were told how and why they died.

"David.." I said quetly, "Why did you join the military?"

It took him no time to answer, and just sputtered out "Because I wanted to look for you, it was the whole reason I was in the military."

"Well, I need to ask you a favor, there is someone, my friend, who needs help, he is badly wounded. He is a native on this planet, but he still is human, suprisingly."

I pinted to where Kane was. "His name is Kane, you'll tell who he is because he's the only one hurt."

"Alright," he said, soon after he talked on the radio requesting an evac team to get Kane onboard the ship.
"Would you like to come onboard the ship, it's still operatingsly suprisingly." David said, I took a look at the ship, it seemed somewhat different up close, I just decided to come in, and, I was right, It was alot different the last time I came in.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2003, 12:50:00 pm »

Lan looked at the figures, slowly coming towards them.

"Yumi,"

"Yes?" Yumi looked up,

"Who are they?" Lan pointed,

"Erm...they don't look familiar."

"Well, then Ineed to practise my fighting skills, this'll be a good enough opertunity." Lan Began to lay Kane down.

"Lana! We have t oget Kane away from here! He's too badly wounded to get cought up in a worthless fight! Forget your instinct to fight and lets move!"

"But I..."

"MOVE!"

"Yes ma'am." Lan saluted with her free hand, and pulled Kane back up onto her back. "Well, we need to move fast then. They ain't stoppin' by the looks of things." Lan nodded in the direction of the figures.

"Good point." Yumi placed a hand on Kane's arm, as if to help carry him, even though she wasn't helping at all.

Lan shook back the hair out of her face, and continued to walk.

We have to fight them. There is no way that we can outrun them at this pace

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2003, 07:41:19 pm »

He toured me through the ship. It seemed less 'weathered' the last time i've seen it. Bumps, cracks, rust... This ship wasn't fit for combat anymore. Soem of the hull was warped as well, possibly from teh crash or.. Like I said, weathering.

David had lead me through several sections of the ship, most parts I remember, some parts were just faint in mind or I didn't recognise at all. THe last stop was the vehicle bay. I saw many new vehicles, as well as old ones, mostly disorganized.. Most likely they are outdated.

"This.. This is what I like... The vehicles of the future are quote astinishing. Infact, they're more fun than... well... ANYTHING!" His words caught my ear, I always did love driving vehicles just for the fun of it. And because of what he said, I eagerly asked him a question. "Can I have one?"

"Sure, but which kind?" He asked, scratching his chin as if he had a beard. "Oh uhh, you know.. Something fast.. 1 or 2 seater.. No weapons... Something like an ATV."
"Ah yes." he said with a grin. "Follow me"

We didn't have to walk far, the vehicle bay isn't VERY big.

David stopped in front of an oddly shaped vehicle. "I introduce you, to the finest ATV ever built. THe XGS008 prototype ATV. This baby goes over ANYTHING, FAST! No weapons, no nuttin, but just a radio, the best engine around, a place to hold stuff, and of course, it's accessories.. Unfortunately this doesn't come with any accessories.. But it's still yours!"

My eyes gleemed with delight. I was no doubt happy. But just then, David's radio went off.
"Sir, the person you told us to brign back onto the ship?" I could hear slahing.. and gunfighting.. and possibly a metal pole but I wasn't sure. WHat I did here though was fighting, that was obvious. "Yea? What's going on there?" "People are protecting him. 2 women are fighting back, and it isn't a pretty sight." "Affirmative... Hold on a sec," He clicked off his mic and turned to me. What do I do? These are your friends." "Hah, I hardly know them... Tel everyone to cease fire and fall back to the ship. I'll head out there."

I prepped the vehicle as he gave orders. Once I got it started.. I didn't know where to go... Which way was out? "David, open the door." I said abruptly. And without hesitation, he opened the door and I went out of the vehicle bay at lightning speed.

I landed in the water and I was still moving forward at a great speed. This was better than any other vehicle I had. I soon hit land and went straight for the marines running back. I soon passed them with awesoem speed and stopped right in front of Lan, Yumi, and the injured Kane, and out of all the other things I could say, I jsut said
STOP!

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2003, 07:27:53 am »

*OOC: Yey! Thanks Fuji! ;D*

Lan stared at him. "What's going on? Who are these people?" She was angry. Really angry. She had dropped her staff a while back, and was now glowing red with fury.
Strangers were here, trying to take over El Hazard, and she didn't like it one little bit.
SHe began to calm down a little though. The glow faded, and she bent down to pick up her staff.

"Why are all these people here? And why are they trying to take Kane into the ship...thing...?"

*OOC: Sorry it isn't very long.*

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2003, 05:13:13 pm »

Lan slowly seemed to have calmed down, for a while. THen tensed back up. "Miles, what is going on here!" She said, holding her sword as if she is ready to strike.
"I sent these men to HELP Kane, not to harm anyone. It is their nature to defend themselves.. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"Listen, there's a place on the ship where they can fix Kane up.... Just go over to the group of soldiers by that craft, and they will take him to the place.." I explained, but still hesitant, she asked me one last question.
"Can I come along with him?"

"Sure, I see no problem with that. You might want to hurry though," I turned to Kane's slightly pale face. "Kane might not make it if we just sit and talk. Go, they're wating for you.

With a sigh of relief, Lana put down her sword and walked off with Kane. The men watched her closely, I raised my hand to them to signal everything is ok.

I took a deep sigh and sat down on the dusty ground, pondering... Untill I heard a voice. "Miles?" That was easily recognised as Yumi's 'seductive' voice. "Oh Yumi, I had no Idea you were here." I said sheepishly. "Are you alright?" She asked, walking over to where I could see her. "Are you sure the whack I gave you isn't throbbing or anything?" She asked shyly. "Whack? You didn't whack me." I said puzzled. "Oh uhh eheheh sorry my mistake." She gave a small smily while scratching her head... "Women... They are weird." I muttered to myself.

I went from sitting to laying on my back. I couldn't help but think about all of this... I thought any person would have gone insane by all of this right now... But... Maybe I'm not normal, I dont' see howso.. Myabe it's my implants, but I dont' see how that works...

I pondered a few more facts for a while, but, seeing as I was laying on the ground, rather comfortable., I quickly snapped to sleep.

executor82
« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2003, 11:08:04 pm »

A dark shadow lies upon the land and the pitch black silhouette of the palace seems to be crumbling away, bit by bit against the horizon. An unknown force stirkes against El Hazard. Nobody knows where it came from or what its intents are. But it seems to be dangerous, very dangerous! Nothing seems to be able to stop it and its power seems unbreakable. Something unknown......something dark minded.....awaits to awaken and rage against everything that crosses its way.......poisoning.......evil.......

*beep.......beep.......beep* A strange beeping sound that seemed to come from the distance soaked slowly into Kanes mind. His body felt weak and floating, but it felt warm and comfortable as well. His senses were  numb. His breath was slow and regulare. He slowly opened his eyes, vision milky, then got clearer and clearer. He slowly realized where he was. He was inside of some kind of tube filled with a clear, slightly greenish fluid. The world outside looked strangely distorted. Strange silhouettes were moving outside the tube. Then suddenly the cognition stroke him, like a hit in the face. I should be drowning!! He paniced! He just had one thought in his mind. GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! He tried to scream, but no sound came out of his mouth. He struggled and tried to break the glass with his bare hands, but his movement was strangely slow and it felt like he would try to swim through some kind of stringy mucilage. Then he saw that some of the silhouettes got closer and he just hoped that somebody would finally come and rescue him.......
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 11:09:41 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2003, 07:09:36 am »

Lana looked at the tube. She blushed when she remembered that Kane was naked inside that tube.

"Will he be okay in there? He doesn't look too happy." She said, concerned, "How would you feel if you woke up in..." She looked for the right words, "That thing?"

"He should be okay." A passing medic said, "Although, he does look a little stressed."

Yumi barged in, "A little?! He looks as if he's about to have a heart attack!"

"She has a point." Lan said, staring at the tube. "Maybe you should do something..."

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2003, 06:26:49 pm »

A dark and gloomy place... Filled with these half-dead trees with black and red leaves... This place filled my senses that we were in a dark an evil place...

Me and a small squad of soldiers were walking through this dense forest at night with little moonlight. The soldiers had their lights on and were all chatting quietly as if there were no problems at all. I was leading the party, but at this time of night I wouldn't be suprised if someone or something was stalking us.

A soldier had approached me from teh left asking a question, but, soon after, he was pierced, by a trap, made of stakes in the ground. Everyone had stopped once they ahd seen the soldier lying dead. "Turn off your lights and stay silent." I commanded. They did just that. We were now guided by moonlight.

We did not yet walk, we waited, listened, and looked around. The sounds of the wild animals was scary and fierce... We waited untill one team member was shot by a glowing arrow, which had literally pierced through the soldier's armor, and, screamed, fell to the ground, and lay motionless. It obviously killed him.

Bushes moved in front of us, obviously, out of instinct, I fired at the bush. Several rounds tore through it, and then, out came a corpse of a giant bug-like creature.

I walked forward, slowly, untill I got up to it. Purple blood oozed out from him. I was attempting to examine it more closely, but before I could crouch down, another Bug-Liek creature attempted to attack me fromt eh shadows. It had a pole-a pike to be exact. I was stunned, scared possibly, because of this I just stood there, and got shafted.

===================================

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. My eyes opened, and I found myself laying on the ground, looking up at the beautiful cloudless sky in the daytime.

"Whew, it's just a dream.. That was scary as hell." I said to myself. I quickly got up. Noone was out anymore. Not even the city folk.. It was strange.. Although they.. It is possible they all could have died, but I doubt it.

I noticed that my ATV was still there. I hopped on, started it up, and the engine roared for a while, then went calm as it idled out. I drove straight to the ship, thinking about that dream. It was definitely a crazy one.

I boarded the ship, and my first order of business I could think of, is check on Kane. I quickly went to SickBay, went through the door, and looked around to find Kane. I couldn't see well through the tubes what I did see Lan and Yumi.

"So, how is he?" I asked them from a distance, waiting for a response.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines