Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:37:03 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Adventure Begins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: The Adventure Begins  (Read 33372 times)
executor82
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2003, 11:10:54 am »

"I hope so. If he comes back to give her a beating again, I'll be forced to hurt him. And then there would be some reason to keep me here.", Kane replyed. He walked back to his plank bed, took off his boots and layed down, his hands clasped behind his head.

"Well, it's time to get some rest, I had a long journey and I hope that I finally may get some sleep here. If anyone of you has any questions or something else to say, do it now. Once I fall asleep there will be nothing to wake me up again for the next eight hours or so.", He looked at the door where he could see Allans face through the bars in the window.

"By the way to answer your question Lan:
Yes, the red haired girl was my sister, she is named Calya and she is powerful, indeed. After all she has to be powerful to fulfill her duty as a priestress.", he grined. "But I gonna beat her anyway, you'll see..."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 11:14:12 am by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2003, 12:02:55 pm »

"I thought she was. I don't know much about the roshtarian side as you can tell. I should really know more, but I don't." Lan tried to move her arm. "Thanks for the bandage Allan, but I can't even move enough to pick it up." Lan thought for a second,
"HEY! Kane! Wake up! You have some powers don't you? You could get up out of here! If you get us out of here then I can find someone to help me. Well, I could try anyway. And if I get healed, then I won't have to annoy you two any more. Not that I don't enjoy the conpany. I love having people to talk to!"

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2003, 12:38:48 pm »

"Hmmm....you really mean it? But if I get us out of here there would be some serious damage, and I cannot afford to pay it. Not that I would care, but my sister would get very angry that she has to pay something her brother has caused again....hmm not that I would care either....but where would I sleep then? Hmmm....ah, who cares! Well, ok!"

He got up, jawned, equipped his boots again and began to warm himself up with a little stratching. "Would you please step aside my friend? Just for your own good.", Kane asked Allen, who still stood between the two cell doors.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2003, 01:01:42 pm »

"You sure 'bout this? I don't want you to get into any trouble or anything." Lan felt a warm blast of air. Nothing had happened. "Please tell me that was just a warm up? And Allan, please stop standing on my toe." Although Allan had not been in the cell, Lan was relitivley close the the door.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
panicpaladin
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2003, 02:16:44 pm »

Allan remembered that Nolan and Afura should be arriving at the Palace soon, if not, then right now.

"The Guards will be arriving soon after they realize what happened down here, so I'd best be leaving... Goodbye Kane and goodbye Lan, if you're going back to the Bugrom Realms then I'm sure we won't be meeting again,"

Allan went up the stairs and left Lana and Kane to whatever they were going to do next, he wanted to stay with them but he knew that he would be caught if he was seen with them. He continued through the the Hall and then saw the Guard running up to him.

"Great news, you can stay here in the Palace, you're greeted to one of the Lower Rooms," he told Allan

"What's the catch?" Allan replied

"No catch, the Palace is full of rooms and you also used to work for the Palace so it'd be more than an honour to offer you to one of the smaller rooms,"

"Great, now the problem of where I'm going to live has been solved..."

"3rd Floor, Room 14, by the way."

"Okay, 'got it."

Allan walked towards the Palace Gates.

"Aren't you going up to your room?"

"Hmm... No, I want to wait for someone who's coming here,"

The Guard spoke no longer, Allan moved towards the entrance and began to wait for Nolan and Afura to arrive.
executor82
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2003, 05:04:55 pm »

After warming up Kane stood in front of his cell door. He stood staight and moved the palms of his hands close to each other so that there was just a small gap between them. He closed his eyes and began concentrating. He fixed his mind on his inner flame and bundled the energy within. The feeling of floating heat came up and he directed it into his hands. The air around him heatened up and began to flicker like an aura around him. Then his palms started to glow in a light redish color. He opened his eyes and stared at the upper hinge of the cell door. With a straight punch of his palm he broke the first hinge, the upper one, then he ducked, whirled around and hit the other hinge with his other palm. As finish of his combo he broke the lock of the door with his fist. The door crashed on the floor.

"Ha! Too easy. I thought this doors were stronger. It was harder to break out of the Phantom Tribes dungeon. Uh, well. And the next one...take cover...or better just lay down there ok?", this time Kane didn't prepare that long. With a direct blow of his palm he broke the lock of the cell. The heat had melted the metal a bit. He opened the door slowly and peeked inside the cell. This was first time he saw that girl, laying there on the floor with bruces and wounds all over her body. And it was the first time their eyes met.

Strange eyes. Really strange. But somehow...
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2003, 11:53:14 pm »

I've been walking for almost an hour, following the green fire that was set ablaze because of the ship. But now, now I have found it! I have found the ship I was looking for. THe fire didn't look as vicious as it first did, which meant that I could start searching, which I immediately did.

The first thing I looked for was weapons. Didn't take long for me to find them either. I knew where to look. The small cargo near the back of the fighter. It was still intact, at least... I opened it up, and I found just what I needed.

One CSXR-2 Bretonia Pulse Rifle, with an illegal coupler in it.

Plus 7 clips of ammo, each containing about 40 shots. In total, 280 shots, more than enough.

There was something else in the cargo hold, something I didn't put in there. I couldn't see because the cargo pod was jsut too dark to see in, I tried pulling out out, but the twisted wreckage pinned it in there pretty tight.

Finally, after pulling it over and over, I just realize that I couldn't get it out. It would have to be removed some other time. I looked over to the front of the fighter, anything that was beyond the half-way point from teh ship to the nose was totaled. I sighed and decided to head back.

Retracing my steps was not easy, but eventually I got back to Floresca (spelling). But I wasn't exactly greeted.

2 guards were standing doing night watch, they didn't look very friendly either. I just decided to act cool and started to just walk in. But that didn't work.

"Halt!" one of the guards said, putting his spear in the way of the entrance. "What is that device on your back?" He said grimly.

"Oh this? Well, it's a... uhh... Well it's a weapon." I said

The guard took a close examination on my back. Then, after a while he started to whisper in the other guard's ear. The only 2 things I was able to hear were 'Bugrom' and 'trigger'.

"Are you with the Bugrom?" The 2nd guard asked me.

Just then my mind streamed with more questions, Who are the Bugrom, What is their status with this city, or country, or whatever. But I was too enthralled in my thoughts that the 2nd guard ushered me for an answer.

"Well are you?"

"Well... Uhmm I do--" My speach was cut short..

"Seize him!" The 2nd guard said, and they both started after me. I turned aroudn and was just about to run, but the end of the first guard's spear hit me in the head, those damn sticks are though. Once again, I am unconcious.

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2003, 03:50:49 pm »

Lan looked up at Kane, "He, you look slightly different than I thought you would. Haven't seen much of you." She smiled at him, "Now," She said, "You'd better be strong! You're gonna have to lift me. I still can't move. But hand me my staff, and we can get out of here." She pointed to the long wooden staff, about thirty centimetres taller than she was, leaning against the far away wall.

Guards weren't really smart enough to take things like staffs. I mean, come on! They don't look very dangerous, do they?

executor82
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2003, 08:43:09 pm »

Kane got down on one knee and lifted Lan, in his arms she was light as a feather. He shoved her on his back to take her pick-a-back. "If you don't mind I'll take care of it my way.", he said kindly but strictly. "You don't want to strain yourself, do you?". He got up and walked to the wooden staff leaning at the wall and picked it up. Then he went back to his own cell and picked up his own belongings, his backpack and his staff. He carried it all in his left hand while he went into the corridor and held Lan with his right.

Hmm...not too good. If I had to fight a guard now, I would be pretty handicaped., he thought, while he followed the corridor and walked up the stairway.
Maybe they would be reasonable if I told them that I'm heading to the healers to get her some aid.

As he reached the top of the stairway he looked straight into the faces of two guards which were obviously surprised to see him coming up the stairs with the girl on his back.

"Woop! Speak of the devil..."

"Freeze! What are you doing here? How did you get out of there?", the first guard shouted.

Kane lifted an eyebrow. "Ummm....I was just on my way to get her some medical attention. By the way, you should change the way you treat your prisoners generally or you would get into trouble with this some day.", then he saw the whip in the hand of the guard. "Hey Lan! Was this the guy who had handled you roughly?"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 08:44:04 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2003, 07:19:37 am »

"Mhmm! That's the guy!" Lan tried to move her arm enough to get the staff from Kane, but she still wasn't strong enough. "Give me the staff!"

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2003, 01:39:17 am »

It wasn't long untill I woke up. A loud explosion triggered my andrenalyn in my body, causing me to jump to my feet. I looked around.. The guards weren' thtere, and I was still at the entrance to Floresca. Which was rather... Odd, but I'm still free.

My first order of buisness was to check on the explosion. It wasn't long untill I ran into town to find something smoldering near the castle. "Jeeze," I thought to myself. "El-Hazard is definitely having a bad time... Sorta like a damsel in distress 2 times in one hour."

I ran towards the area, heading through the front door fo where the smoke was coming from. Once I walked in, a guard asked me "Can I help you, sir?" He waid, looking relaxed at his sea, reading a magazine. I took some time to think. It must be a prison breakout, wonder why he doesn't even know, or act like he doesn't know.

"Where are the cells?" I asked in a casual manner, glaring at his eyes. "First door to my right." He responded. "However, I can't let you go alone." I just blew off what he said and just walked right through the door. Sure he said stuff like "Hey! Get back here!" or "You can't go there!" but he never got out of his chair.

A few moments of walking and I could hear a conversation going on... It sounded hostile, to say teh elast, I couldn't hear what words, but as I got closer, I could understand more. I kept on walking forward untill I saw some people in guard uniforms, 1 person in casual clothing, and another, laying on the floor. I immediately hid in the shadows, in hope I don't get caught.

They raddled on for a little while, I could definitely understand that she broke out for a reason, to give the girl lying on the floor some medical attention. They must have been treating them bad. But as soon one attemted to reach for a staff, I knew something would go on, maybe the guards could handle it, maybe not, but I decided to step in.

I drew the rifle from my back and stepped forth from the shadows. "Get back in your cell. You wouldn't want to die trying to escape." I said "Well go on" I waid again, waiting for them to budge. "Who are you?" one guard said. "I'm just helping out."

I had no idea what smart move they migh tbe planning. Either the smart move of staying alive or the smart-alleck move of attempting to escape.

executor82
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2003, 09:14:40 am »

"And who are YOU, mister?", Kane asked the man who appeared behind the two guards.

Hmmm...this looks even worse. Whoever that guy is, he might mean trouble

Kane looked at Lan. She still tried to reach her staff. "You alright? Can you get up?", he droped her staff into her hand while he eyed the strange guy who interrupted his pleasent conversation with the guards. Then he looked at the guards again. "Ok, you guys, listen. This girl..." he pointed at Lan. "needs some medical attention! So we have two ways to handle this: You let me pass and I take her to the healer....or I have to beat you up first and then take her to the healer. It's your decision.",he smiled kindly. He glared at the strange guy with that strange device in his hands aiming at him. "And YOU! This is NONE of YOUR business. Who are you anyway?" Kane looked at the device. "Are you trying to scare me with that thing? Get lost before you get hurt!"
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2003, 09:30:53 am »

"I can't get up, but I can still fight!" Lan said, her eyes went into a burning red colour. She closed her eyes and concentrated her power into the staff. It slowly transformed into a long sword. The balde was a pale blue, but yet transparent, so that, from certian angles, you couldn't actually see it.

One of the guards lunged forward towards Kane,

"NO! Leave him ALONE!!!" Lan drew the sword back and stabbed it straight into the stomach of the first guard, she drew it out again, and before the pain surged through her arms again, stabbed it into the stomach of the second guard. "No one hurts my friends! I wont let them!"

executor82
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2003, 09:54:05 am »

Kane stared at Lan shocked and surprised! He couldn't say a word, seeing her that way. Her eyes turned to red and she was holding that bloody sword in her hands.

Then finally he found his voice back. "What the hell have you done?" Then all went very quick. Kane grabbed Lan and his belongings and dashed forward, leaving that guy with the device behind. "You want to get us into more trouble? I could take care of them! I didn't want to kill somebody!!"
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2003, 09:59:42 am »

"Hehe," Lan laughed quietly, "I didn't mean to do that. I shouldn't have. But he was gonna hurt you. I don't like that." Her voice was quiet, and distant.

Lan closed her eyes and lay her head on Kane's shoulder. He had a warm, comforting smell. She fell asleep. When she was the weak, she shouldn't use her power, but she didn't like any one she knew, that was nice to her, getting hurt.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines