Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:03:34 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Adventure Begins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: The Adventure Begins  (Read 33377 times)
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2003, 03:47:12 pm »

"Obviously I cause too much trouble here. Kane I dont' know what the hell you were thinking." I said, eyeing Kane with a distinctive look. "I don't know what happened, how I took down a wall." I looked down at the rubble, and I saw pieces of bricks that I had broken. "Uhh, brick wall I mean."

I took a good look around the room. Everyone was looking at me, Fiore with a hostile look. I think that was my incentive to leave. Before I left, however, I said one more thing. "If you need me to work to pay off for the damage i've done, I'll just be wandering around the city." Then, I just walked off.

During my wanderings around Floresca, I was wondering what happened there. I have no muscle-fiber implants. Could it be that this place has different properties than what our earth does? Whatever was happening, I had no clue.

(I'll be wandering around the city for a while untill someone finds me and gets my attention)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 07:45:31 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

executor82
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2003, 08:01:42 am »

"Wait! I didn't want to scare you away like this!", Kane yelled after Miles. But either he didn't hear him or he didn't want to. Kane looked after Miles until he got out of his sight. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Yumi was now standing next to him.

"Don't worry. He'll come back. He just has to get to grips with this situation.", she said.

Kane looked at her. "Maybe you are right about this." He looked at the remainings of the collapsed wall. "There is something special about him. I can feel it. He seems to be different. Not only his appearence or that he seems to be a complete stranger around here. I gonna find out what's all about him..."

He looked at Lan who was still standing in front of him. Then he turned around and eyed the princess, Dr. Jabanjian and then Yumi.

"Well, what next?", he asked.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2003, 08:16:00 am »

Lan suddenly felt small, with Yumi and Kane standing side by side, her in front, she felt like a little kid again. It had been so long since she had felt safe. And yet, even now, with a princess, a preistesses brother, two medicals, and a guy walking ogg into the distance, she didn't feel safe at all. She knew something or someone was watching, and she wanted to get away from it.

She wanted to scream, but that would cause attention, and that's exactly what she didn't want right now. She wanted away from what it was that was following her. That haunting feeling inside that was...

"No!" She threw her arms round the nearest thing...Poor Kane.

She didn't cry, or make any noise after that, she just held on to him. She felt the slightest bit more safe than she had before, but something was missing...

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2003, 12:03:40 pm »

Kane shrugged when Lan suddenly hugged him. He looked at her slightly confused, then he had a look at Yumi who smiled to herself as she saw that.

"Erm.... umm.....", he didn't know what to say in this kind of situation, so he just stroked Lans head.

Yumi giggled and huddled against Kane. "Doesn't that feel like we would be a family? Couldn't you imagine to be a family man Kane? A father of a beautiful daughter and husband of a loving wife?"

"Just what are you talking about? I'am a fighter! An adveturer! I have no time for such things!", Kane felt a little bit helpless in this situation. He threw an appealing look at Dr. Jabanijan, but he just smiled at him warmly and stuffed the last remainings of his tobacco into his pipe and lit it up.

Kane felt awful to be that kind of helpless against them both. The one, who needed someone to feel save with. The other one who loves and desires to be loved by the beloved person. He should have had more social contact with people in the past, so that he would know what to do now. He has been on his own for a long time now........

Kane just stood there and waited patiently until they would let go of him.

Family would be the last adventure I'd like to come through!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 12:09:37 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2003, 01:38:29 pm »

Lan pulled away from Kane quickly, and wiped away the tears that kept forming in her eyes. She knew how Kane felt, about being a fighter. She was a fighter too. That's all that she had ever known. Nothing more.

Love was something that happened to other people, it was a waste of time from her point view. But sometimes there was one who felt special. Really special.

She looked at the princess shyly. Trying to keep herself from blushing. Her attempts failed and she turned away.

Jeez! Why do I always blush right when I don't want to?! You are such an idiot Lan!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2003, 04:52:51 pm »

Please read this post completely, a major event is taking place.

Still walking around, dawn was coming. I haven't slept yet on El-Hazard, probably won't for a long time.

I head a loud roar of thunder from the sky, I looked up but there was hardly any clouds up in the sky. It was incredibly strange to me, but, that might just be how it is on El-Hazard. I looked away and started walking.

A few minutes later, a louder roar of thunder startled me. I looked up, and a huge swirl of clouds. It looked liek a portal of some sort, I could hear lightning from it... It was a portal of some kind. Maybe the same one I came through?

I was staring at that portal for quite some time, then something emerged from it... Coming in fast, it was huge... I was able to quickly identify it was a ship. As soon as a half of it came out, I could Identify the ship.. It was a Bretonia capital ship!

Right afterwards, I noticed that it had caught on fire... Fires are deadly on those ships... But wait those fires are staying, it's leaking something flammable...
It hit me, THe reactor was overloading, the capital ship was out of control, gaining speed and starting to pitch down!

If that ship lands to hard, the reactor will breach, this city as well as it's surroundings will get annihilated!

I looked closely where it would land. Just for a few seconds, the only thing I knew is that it would land close enough. I've gotta warn Kane and the others, we can't run for it, maybe we can hide from it.

The Clinic is on the other side of the city, I dont' know if I will warn them in time!

executor82
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2003, 02:04:39 pm »

Some time later Kane and Yumi started to clean up the mess while Dr. Jabanijan went into the kitchen and began to prepare something to eat. He was too old to do this kind of physical work. Kane suffered from pain because during the fight with his sister one of his rips got injured badly but he didn't let it show. He didn't notice what the others were doing, because he concentrated in moving carefully, so that it wouldn't hurt too much. The only thing that could reveal about his injury was the fact that he was sweating more than usual under this conditions.

Only Dr. Jabanijan had a serious look at him as he returned from the kitchen to bring in the food. He was the only one who knew how serious Kanes wounds were, but he also knew not to harm the young mans pride and kept it secret.

Then there was a sudden roar of thunder from outside...(the first one!)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2003, 02:47:39 pm »

Lan jumped at the sound of the thunder. It had been ages since there had been a storm, but this didn't sound like a storm, it sounded different.

"What's going on?!" Lan yelled over the noise, "First all these people appearing and now," She was cut off by another thunder bolt, "this thunder!" She shrieked over the noise, it was sometimes amazing how loud thunder could be.

She looked at the princess to see if she was alright.

executor82
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2003, 10:05:38 am »

Dr. Jabanijan steped to the window and had a look outside. He gasped when he saw the huge shadow in the sky caught up in flames. It seemed that it would appear out of a whirl of clouds. "Oh my god! What is this??"

Yumi hasted to him and had a look herself. She squeaked in a high voice and put a hand on her lips out of surprise. Then she suddenly rushed out of the clinic.

Kane looked at her slightly confused, then he droped the stone he was holding in his hands and followed her. He met her standing outside and staring up in the sky. There were a lot of people standing in the streets and doing the same, some were pointing into the sky, some were yelling something he couldn't understand. He looked up into the same direction and his breath balked.

Suddenly he got hugged and snaped back to reality. His Eyes met Yumis concerned look.......
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2003, 10:13:04 am »

Lan continued to watch the princess, she felt a strange compassion for her, something she had never experienced before.

She turned when she heard Yumi scream, then she saw her run out of the half-clinic. She watched as Kane followed, but knew better than to follow them. She didn't need to. She smiled to herself as they disappeared round the corner.

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2003, 07:50:43 pm »

Running for a decent amount of time I looked back at the ship. It was completely through the clouds, this was insane.

I looked back to where I was running and saw kane and Yumi out in the distance (finally). "Kane! Hey Kane!" I shouted, but he was still looking up in awe. "KANE!" I yelled, I finally got his attention as he looked at me. I stopped in front of him and was katching my breath, but before he was about to speak, I spoke in distress.

"Kane, that ship, it's gonna kill us if we can't find a place to protect ourselves!" I was speaking so fast I couldn't even understand what I was saying.

executor82
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2003, 05:12:30 am »

"Wow! Calm down first! I can barely understand what you are saying!" He waited patiently until Miles cought his breath. Then Miles repeated it."What? Are you serious?", Kane looked at him wonderimg about what he just said. "But why? I don't understand!"

Yumi grabed his arm. "He'll explain later. C'mon we have to warn the others!", she looked at him desperately and pulled him towards the clinic entrance.

Kane had a last look at the huge ship in the sky, then he hasted into the clinic now pulling Yumi behind him.

"Everybody get out! We have to find a safer place!", he shouted as he entered the clinic.
theravenisdead
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2003, 07:50:05 am »

OOC: I apologize fo not writing any posts in a while, I have been waiting for Rosh to return ^_^;; But here's a short post to acknowledge the current turn of events.

---------------------------

Suddenly, a loud rumbling noise filled the grand hall, catching Nolan off guard as he looked through the a window to see what was causing it.

As he looked looked outside, he felt his jaw drop: a large ship-like '[thing' was hurtling through the sky, and from the loooks of it, it was apparently on a collision course with the ground!

".. This.. is NOT good..." blurted Nolan, running back to the startled princess.
"Your highness, we've got trouble!"

(tags)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2003, 12:30:53 pm »

Lan turned around quickly, as soon as she heard Kane yell,

"Well," She said hastily, looking around at the others, "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! I don't wanna stay to find out what's going to happen!" Lan grabbed her cloak and swung it round her shoulders quickly. But she forgot about her staff...

"Kane..." She looked at him as she tried to drag Fio out of her chair, "What's going on?" She looked concerned,

executor82
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2003, 03:25:57 pm »

"That huge object that appeared in the sky is about to drop down and Miles said we should better hide somewhere where it is save! Grab everything useful and lets get outa here!", Kane ran to the place where he droped his belongings while he spoke. Then he had a look around and saw that Dr. Jabanijan still stood at the window and looked up in the sky.

"What is it Dr. Jabanijan! Get going! We have to get out of here!, he swung his backpack on his back and looked at the doctor.

Dr. Jabanijan looked at him sadly and shook his head. "I'll stay. There nothing I could do by running away. I'm too slow anyway. All I ever possessed, all I have worked and lived for would be left behind. Then I wouldn't be ever happy again...too many memories....lost..."

"FATHER! Please! Come with us! If really something happened to the clinic, we could build it up again! I'm sure Kane and the others would gladly help us. Please don't throw your life away! I need you!", She had a look at the others, tears stood in her eyes.

Kane just nodded. He knew how Yumi felt, he felt the same. Dr Jabanijan has always been like a father to him. And if really something bad happened and the doctor got killed, he'd never forgive hiimself for leaving him here.

Dr. Jabanijan looked at him seriously. He seemed to read his mind. "Don't worry about me. I'm old and I lived my life. I raised a beautiful daughter and that's all I had to fulfill im my life.", he staped over to Kane and layed a hand on his shoulder. "Kane, please take care of Yumi. She loves you and I know that you also have feelings for her, although you try to hide them. And I also know that you are trustworthy and that you would give your life for hers. Protect her as I have protected her for so long. And for the case that we won't see each other, I wish you luck and a long and healthy life."

Kane returned the doctors serious look and nodded. "I promise that I'll protect her, doctor. Farewell, we may see each other again one day." They shook hands and had a long look at each other. Dr. Jabanijan had a surprisingly strong grip.

Then Dr. Jabanijan smiled warmly. "That's my Kane. I knew you would be the right one from the beginning. The first day I saw you as a boy I knew it."

Kane smiled and hasted through the clinic to get some things for Yumi

Yumi ran towards the doctor, bursted in tears and hugged him. "FATHER! Oh, father! I won't leave you! Why.....", she couldn't end the sentense. She layed in his arms sobbing like a child.

"Shhhh......calm down Yumi. Be strong and go with Kane and the others. I know you are. I'll never forget you my child and always love you with all my heart.", he petted Yumis head while he spoke in a calm voice."Go now you have to hurry!", he kissed her head gently and pulled her close to him once again, then he let go of her.

Kane steped behind Yumi and pulled her away gently. She had her face covered with her hands and cried. "C'mon Yumi, we've got to go!"
Kane had a last look at Dr Jabanian who now sat at the table and had a glass of some kind of alcoholic drink. Then he left the clinic with Yumi and met Miles outside.

Dr. Jabanijan sat there and watched the others. "You'd better hurry to keep up with them. Awww......what a pitty. Why did I have to run out of tobacco right now."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines