Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:38:25 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El-Hazard OAV3! [Rob: keep in one thread, okay?]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: El-Hazard OAV3! [Rob: keep in one thread, okay?]  (Read 5987 times)
Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« on: November 12, 2002, 08:35:49 pm »

The Prologue, of some really wierd story...

The main character, is the FIRST NAME fujisawa HAHA!... ok maybe something else... Admiral Miles Diego, a former SpecialOP of the year U.C. 2030. OnBoard the A.N.S. Yamato. His profession is rather unique, which makes others jealous. As I did say he was a SpecOps, but  he is alsoa pilot, and his co-pilot for his fighter, which he names the Shround Cruiser, is Shinar.

Miles is someone  with great aptitude, strength, endurance, and overall charm. On the ship, he is basically by himself in his cabin, he gets frequent visits from Shinar,  weither it's just to say hello, bring over some food, or just to play some HoloGame.

Shinar's life was pretty rugged during her childhood years. Alot went wrong with ehr parents, and with school. At the 8th grade he found a friend, his onl true friend, which is Miles. Shinar lookes up to Miles for a long time, even to this day. However, when she hit 15, her parents were assassinated. Leaving her with no home, no parents, but a pantry with hardly any food. She took all that food, and her favorite belongings, and headed out the door, coming to Miles' house. There, Miles' parents foudn out what happened to Shinar's parents, and there fore adopted Shinar. Both Shinar and Miles were very happy. 2 yrs. later, Miles went to go for the military, Shinar was heartbroken, knowing that her one true freind, even family member, had left. 4 yrs.  later, Shinar went to the military as well. Somehow,she got to the same ship, and division as Miles.

Now, 1 more year has passed, a war is going on, with Miles being 21, and Shinar being 18, the A.N.S. Yamato has gone through some hardships, but with them always succeeding.

Chapter 1, The Arkguil Vengeance

"I've seen better days, now this covert attack on the Coalition's Second Fleet is... Well it's not gonna be easy." Miles was thunping around his cabin, looking like he had to make a tough decision. "Well, this IS war you know" Shinar was just sitting on her knees on the floor, just eyeing Miles as he walks by, back and forth. "Well no duh, but it's taking forever for the commander to plot out this attack." "I heard they we're gonna use captured Kavon bombers." Miles just stopped. Looking like he had just seen a ghost. "Attention all personnel in the flight division. Report to the briefing room immediately"

"Well we'd better get going I guess." Shinar said as she walked out the door. Miles followed right behind.

As we sat down in the seats, the commander gave us our briefing.
"As you all are aware, there is the Coalition's Second Fleet to worry about. As you know, we have been delayed, we have been detecting subspace shears, that can result in a worm hole. We were hoping that it would suck the Second fleet up in it, but now our scans report that it just won't happen. So now we have to go ahead and attack ourselves" A small giggle sounded from the back of the briefing room. "Excuse me commander, I thought we were suppost to attack the coalition, not ourselves!" Everyone was laughing except for Miles and the commander. "This is lame... Excuse me commander, can you continue on?"

"Of course, anyway, using the captured Kamov torpedo bombers, we will maskarade as returning prisoners, hoping to get to the 2nd fleet. The clearance codes are on your hud, General Diego will be leading this mission. Therefore you should all take up formation behind him. Once the strike is done, we will then jump out to the battlefield. The Kamovs are junkies compared to what we've got, so make sure you all stay alove, 1 missle of any kind can kill that klunker. After you have docked with the Yamato, immediately go to your fighters and launch. Defend the ship at ALL COSTS."

"Sounds like this is a great chance to hit'em hard" Shinar said with partial grief. As Miles was staring at the board curiously... Miles suddenly perked up, as he was frightened.. "Commander, that ship outline, it looks liek Arkguil's!" A wide variety of gasps came from the briefing room. "Ah hell, you've noticed. Miles, I was hoping to keep that a secret." "Well in that case, since the lead ship contains Arkguil.. Hmm... Don't you think we should, once we get.. How about we all get nto position behind Arkguil's ship? If we get into formation and take up position behind, as well as launch the torpedoes at the same time, I believe we can destroy Arkguil's ship before he can raise shields."

"Excellent plan!" said one of the pilots, somewhere near Miles "Yes, if we do that, they will be disorganised, that will help us attain this 'suicidal' mission. The Yamato can go up against a cap ship, but not a whole fleet. With Arkguil gone, our chances of success become more on our side. Commander, can you give us all the ships their are in the 2nd fleet?" Miles said with great triumph.

"Lets see. Reports are sketchy, but there are 2 light cruisers, 7 gunboats, 3 carriers, and the cap ship." The commander had a dirty look on Miles. Yet none the less, Miles always did have a backup plan. "Yes, we need to use the  A.S.N Endeavor, the cap ship for the Black Vampires? They are very good. They are led by the infamous Captain Lindaxx, right?"

"Yes that is true. By the way, Miles. Since we are talking about ranks, how did you get to Admiral in one year?" Miles would never tell, and this is why he had to keep back-up plans. He pressed a switch on his hand glove, which triggered the Scramble alarm. And that worked out well. Everyone went off to the captured bombers and took off.

"Miles!... you're not suppost to do that." "I do whatever I please. Or, sometmes anyway." A few moments after, the Black Vampires had arrived, but Captain Lindaxx did not  show up. "Where is Lindaxx  guys?" The voice came from the radio, I was just staying still. "He's in sickbay, we are under your command untill we are done with this mission."

The commander came up on the radio next. "Ok guys enough with the talk, Proceed into formation behind Lt. Commander Kovo, and stay into formation once you get there." We all moved into formation, but i was at the end, and I could feel that I would get destroyed first...

We jumped over to the fleet, it was huge! Especially Arkguil's cap ship. "Stay in formation, wait untill we ge to the perimeter sattelite and take up position behind Arkguil's ship" Kovo said very silently, as if they could hear him... Soon after, we were close to the cap ship. "Ok, we're up to the perimeter sattelite, I'm sending the code now." "What's taking so long? Aw man they aren't gonna go for it!!" I said with minor fear, however that fear would rise if soemthing went wrong.

"Alright! The clearance code has been accepted, move into position indicated on your hud." With a sigh of relief I headed to the waypoint. "Hah you thought it wouldn't work." Shinar  said with a creepy face. "They're not as dumb as I first anticipated."

"Ok you are all in position, right? wait for my signal before attacking, upon attacking,  unleash ALL your torpedoes." With that pause, my heart was punping with excitement and fear. Just waiting, twitching the thrigger-thumb... "NOW! LAUNCH TOPEDOES!" I hit the launch button 4 times, all four torpedoes launched. "Get out of the blast radius!" I hit the afterburner and moved out of the way, not easly though. "Damn this is a piece of junk!" And what I saw, as for what I and the team did, Arkguil's ship was destroyed. "Oh yea! look at her BURN!"

Every fighter started after us, shooting at us with all their might. We didn't stand a chance in these klunkers. "Commander, we are ready to, what the hell is that!?" Captain Lindaxx was being sucked up into something like a wormhole. "Oh hell! It's that wormhole! COmmand, do not launch, i repeat, do NOT launch! The wormhole is active!" "I can't break free!!" Seeing as we were about to lose a eader, I quickly rushed twoards him as he was being suked in. "Captain! keep trying to break free!" I said. "It isn't possible! The gravitational pull is too great!" I finally reached him, and I curved up, and went straight down hitting the afterburner, knocking him out of the pull, but what about me?... "Command, Captain Lindaxx is safe, but I'm not."

We were very soon sucked into the wormhole, with circuits going crazy, the ship tilting and turning, Shinar screaming , it was a rough ride.

I'll continue on Ch.1 once I get back!

By the way, the wormhole gives you a hint, this will take place on Roshtaria, don't worry!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 04:33:48 am by fujisawa4654 » Logged

Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 04:34:16 am »

Chapter 2, The New World

Our ship was out of the wormhole, however we were drifting twoards a planet, it wasn't Earth because there was no moon. "Warning, Ship main co-co-comp-p-p-p-puter malf-lfunction, ejecting." The ship did eject, but incorrectly, the ship did not explode, and did not register as us escaping. That led to instability within the hull. We soon entered the atmosphere, the outer hull was overheathing, melting most of it at the end. The unstability then of the escape pod cause the pod to break in 2. I went one way, Shinar went the other. Suddenly, all went black.

I awoke, with a bunch of panes, in a dark place. I couldn't move anything but my neck, my vision was still blurred, and i saw white stuff all voer my body. At first I thoguht it was a cast, but hen my viswion became clear, it was a bunch of webs.

Ok 2 things.
First, I've changed the POV to Miles' POV, sorry if that confused you, it was kinda confusing not being as one person, plus i think it's better.
Second, They have landed on Roshtaria, but Miles is at the "wrong" spot if you've noticed. The Bugrom place.. ANyway back to the story.

"Ick! Grose! What the hell is this!... Hello, is anybody there?" All i heard was echoes as my head rested back down on the concrete floor. As I observed the room, there were a bunch of spider webs here and there, none of them looked very Earth-like at all. They were big, and these ones were sticky...

I heard an opening of a rusty iron gate. Thinking someone was there. Someone was there, Something, to be exact. "wobowpowabowow" It made some wierd voices I could not understand, I tried calling again "Hello, is anybody there!?" "WOWPOWaboudawobow!! WAAAAAAABPOUAPODO!" That eerie voice again followed by the gates slamming to a close, was just like in a dream. "OF COURSE!" he said, follow by howlings of pain. "Ow, !@#$ maybe not..." Suddenly the gates opened again, I decided to keep quiet, waiting for what new sounds would occur.

This time it was footsteps I heard. "Finally, a human!" I said in my mind. I could start to see the person, however my vision was still blurred at the time, I couldn't identify it. The figure walked up closer as my eyes began to come more into focus.

I could see it, it was a she, with a nice tan, red hair, and a very unique outfit, with an unusual hair style. I felt in love, at the same time I feld eerie, didn't quite know what o do or thing, but then I blurted out "Who the hell are you!?" Then, as a reflex to my brain, I suddenly felt frightened, thinking she would kill me, hurt me at least. "That is none of yoru concerns, You are at my fortress, you tell me who you are!" What the hell is this, is this how you treat all of your guests?" A Kick came flying out of nowheer, hitting between my chest and upper spine, which that did hurt alot, concidering I was wounded and sore.. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!... What the hell was that... ouch..."

"My name is Queen Diva, leader of the BugRom. Now tell me who you are." BugRom, who the--" "TELL ME NOW!" "... I am Admiral Miles Herrera, onboard the A.N.S. Yamato." "Hah, an Admiral and you don't even have the slightest idea where you are." She used her long findgernails to cut the webs from my body. I stood up, feeling like nothing had happened to me, I felt great, I examined my body, nothing wrong. "I've got a job for you, if you want us to feed you, you will accept this job. There isn't any type of establishment anywhere NEAR where we are." She said as she was walking out the gate. "Hey wait! What is this place? what planet are we on? " Jee you're not from around here. You are on a planet called Roshtaria."

El-Hazard is the planet, Roshtaria is a country, and Floristica is the capital of Roshtaria.  (That's where the palace is; there's that whole alliance bit going on, that's alliance from the surrounding countries, each which only get vague notice like Ganon, etc.  So Roshtaria is the "big" country apparently)

ARGH!...oh well, she's a lil confused or "troubled" if you will, because Jinnai has been captured :D I dunno, can't compensate for all the errors i made.

[glow=There's the end of Chapter 2 i'll get working on this summore later,2,300]TEXT[/glow]

Chapter 3, The...way.. to captal city..r sumthin'

Que flaming..... now

She soon disappeared through the darkness of the gates, I started to follow her, always keeping my eyes on my surroundings. The dark corridor in which Diva entered, was perpetually dark, I had no idea where I was going, nor where I would end up. The only think  I knew, is tgat there was a very dim light at the end, as I kept getting closer, it lit up more. Untill I finally reached it, I saw something amasing, and creepy.

A whole army of bugs! "Aysh, this is massive, what's the purpose of this? Diva?" "We are currently waging a war on a city, and it's alliances. Capital city is what it was called, nice, and small. Untill they started allying up, all the surrounding countrys started to support them. So we had to produce even more." "Uhh excuse me, Produce? And who is 'we'?" I said looking at her in a very very awkward way. "Yes I said produce! and what I mean by 'we', there was someone in command of the army, but I gave commands to him. And so, I want YOU, to infiltrate capital city and find him, make sure he's brought back here unharmed. "Alright alright, but can't I get some wheels?" "Wheels?" "Something I can ride there." "Ah yes, you can take Groucho. GROUCHO! get up here!" And there was one of the funniest sites I saw. A bug running up to the throne making those funny noises. "You can ride on his back, make sure he isn't seen, or you'll fail. They haven't seen you yet, and it would be a good idea to make friends with them before breaking Jinnai out. You can take your own actions and strategies to get him out, but that's whay I would do."

I hopped on  to Groucho, and he was just sitting there "Ok how do I control this thing?" A whimper soounded from Groucho, as I could see, his feelings were hurt. "Just tell him whichever direction you want to go." "Alright, uhh Ok groucho, take me to the front gates of Capital city." With a quick 180, he rushed out the gates. "Holy !@#$ this is fast. Gotta be there in no time, Groucho, make sure you hide yoruself, just in case they have scouts. Hide behind a bush before I get off, and wait there for Jinnai. I'm gonna make this quick, completely aggressive. Well, once I sneak in and release him."A few miutes later I could see it. The capital city was just right there" Ok groucho, once you see me get in, I want you to sneak up from bush to bush p to the gates. So Jinnai doesn't have much way to run." I dismounted, and started walking. "Hello up there, is anyone there? can you let me in?" "Who goes there?" A guard said peeking his head down. " I'm.. kinda lost. I haven't seen this place in the first... place..." "Alright we'll open up, OPEN THE GATES!" The guard turned his head and walked out of sight. The gates opened just slightly as I entered. When i got in there, I saw what I though was a very big Sanctuary, With alot of beautiful stuff. As I was walking by, I heard alot of murmurs and mumbles, sounded like they were suspicious. Well I still was in my military outfit.

My stomach growled vigorously. "Aw man, I need somethng to eat." I looked over to the right, and I saw a restauraunt! "Ahh Shinanome sounds promising, but... I don't think, I have the right type of currency here." I reached into my pocket, but in a moments notice, there was nothing in it. I could have sword that I.. "Of course, I had it when I was getting the briefing, but, I think I lost it, during that time. Aw hell it doesn't matter anyway." With a deep sigh, I started walking around summore. However I was untrrupted. Aroudn the corner I went, and there was someone, mostly dressed in white, with blonde hair, and her face was completely beautiful!.. This was the 2nd beautiful person I've seen this day, but she was more beautiful than Diva. "Greetings sir, welcome to our city, Capital City." She said with her completely harmonic voice. But this was Capital City, I am at the right place. Now, phase 2, gotta make friends.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2002, 08:27:32 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 04:10:06 pm »

It's not too bad, I'd watch a few things though.  Early on you have someone go "Well, duh..." I'd imagine on a military ship that wouldn't happen, they'd probably talk a little more professionally.

Jee you're not from around here. You are on a planet called Roshtaria."

That sounds just a little too guillable for one, perhaps she should be more into believing he's not from the general area, or just outright crazy... unless she's used to space travelers dropping by.  (I guess I really don't know :p)

Also, your location.

El-Hazard is the planet, Roshtaria is a country, and Floristica is the capital of Roshtaria.  (That's where the palace is; there's that whole alliance bit going on, that's alliance from the surrounding countries, each which only get vague notice like Ganon, etc.  So Roshtaria is the "big" country apparently)

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Neil Lafrenais
Demon God(ess)

Lovely Runey

AOL Instant Messenger - Neil+Lafrenais
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2002, 02:00:34 pm »

A bit OTT, but is the Bugrom territory ever given an official name at all, in any of the series'?

Maximum boobage!!
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2002, 02:22:53 pm »

That makes for a wonderful sidepic.

But anyway, not that I know of, the entire east side of the river is apparently collectively known as the Bugrom Empire.

Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2002, 08:50:14 pm »

Chapter 4, Miles meets the cast

"Thankyou ma'am. My name is Miles, and yours is?" I said with a bow and raised as soon as i was finished. "My name is Princess Rune, I govern this city, Capital City. I took one more look around. It still looked as harmonious as ever. "This is such a fabulous place. It all looks very beautiful." Then something caught my mind. "Hey, not to be rude or anything, but don't Princesses usually stay within' the palace?" I said, slightly tipping my head to the left. "Well uhh, I came out here to meet you. The guard said you looked very suspicious. That tattered outfit of yours was like nothing we had ever seen. I thought I would come out to meet a new person, maybe you can tell me where you are from?" Meet me? Oh man. This really did get me enbarrassed, but my cheeks did not glow red, so she didn't know that I was. Then I turned my thoughts to her question.

But wait. I wasn't from around here. I was thinking I should just tell here what happened, but then she'd think I'm crazy!... So I decided to delay her. "Well, that isn't really imporntant." I said, with an awkward grin at the end. "Well, it doesn't matter, as long as you aren't with the BugRom." Fear struck into me. She might be suspicious of who I actually belong to. So, I pretended to play dumb. "Who's the Bugrom? or What is the Bugrom?" "That's a long story. How about you come into the palace, sit down for some tea maybe?" "Uhh. I don't like tea, to tell you the truth. However I would like to see the palace, if that's ok?" She started walking with a slight smile , I walked up to her side, and she started explaining about the bugrom.

There is no chance in hell am I gonna explain about the BugRom. You have all watched El-Hazard, so come on! On with the story!

She took me into the castle. And what I saw there was absolutely unbelievable! It was extremely beautiful inside, with fountains, Flowers, trees, and a huge glass structure at the roof with the sun gazing in. "Wow. This is unbelievable! I can't believe such a place exists!.. "This is the foyer to the palace. You do like it, don't you? "Hell yea.. I MEAN.. I'm sorry your highness. I didn't mean to-" "Don't worry about it. no officials are here, officials are hardly here." With another Sigh of relief, she continured with the tour, untill about 5 stories up, is where I couldn't go anymore.

Where I was, was more like a Prefab area. Someplace that you could live in. It still looked just as beautiful as the foyer and other parts of the Palace, but with less space than usual. "Here is where some of our most famous people live. In here, we are categorized into 3 parts.

The 3 Priestestes (can't.. !@#$ing.. spell) who are Shayla Shayla, the fire Priestess, Qawool, the Water Priestess, and Afura, the Priestess of Wind." I was scratching my head in confusion. This didn't quite make sense to me. "Uhh, yea... That's nice. So is this it? is that the rest of the palace that I can see?" I said still scratching my head. I gave it a quick thought. Diva looks beautiful, Rune looks beautiful, and i bet the 3 Priesteses do too... "Well yea, I think, that's it" she said with her left index finger on her chin, staring up to the roof.. "It can't be it! you said it was catgeorized into 3 parts!.. I mean they..." "Did I really?... Well.."

The door opened and out came 2 people laughing. "Hah, you couldn't climb Mt. Lilycoco even if your tried Makoto." "Why don't you try it when you're drunk Fujisawa." They caught my eye as they just came out laughing. THe one that appeared to be Fujisawa just stopped and looked at me, with a fearful gaze. "Oh man, he's in the military!" I turned around, making my rank tab visible and said "Hi." "Oh man, he's an Admiral!..." The one who seemed to be Makoto, was in a fearful gaze. "Uhmm. Princess Rune, can we let him in, I think.. It would be a good idea." "Admiral? What rank is--" Rune was interrupted, as my arm was grabbed by Fujisawa. "Kay thanks!" He pulled me in and shut the door.

"What the hell was that for?" I said, looking just about level. Me and Fujisawa were at the same height. "I'm sorry sir. You're just..." "Well how do you know my rank?" "Well.. this may sound strange but..." "I came here a strange way, you can tell me." "Well... Something wierd. Makoto triggered something, and alot of others got teleported here aswell. People he knew were friends." We were still starign each other down with this whole loud conversation. Then I heard a different voice. "Would you 2 knock it off!" Both of us turned our heads. And what I saw was... (You guessed it) Another pretty woman. "Uhh, sorry ma'am. Are you one of the 3 Pristeses?" She put one hand on her hip and had a smerk on her lips and said "Yep, I'm The Priestess of Fire, Shayla Shayla." After that introduction speech, my stomach growled. She lost that beautiful posture and sighed. "I'm sorry miss." I said, taking a seat on the ground. "I haven't had anything to eat." "Well. How about we go down to a restauraunt. I know one called Shinanome Restauraunt. We we're just about to go and meet up with the rest of our friends." Fujisawa said with ample eagerness "Oh yes, I've seen that place! Lets go there!... But I'm not paying. I'm broke... Never had any money to start with ya know" "I'm sure Nanami can lend you some." "I.. Don't know who Nanami is...." "You'll get to know her. Now come on, lets go!"

The 3 of us rushed out the door, Going down the stairs and everything. Passing up Rune from the foyer.. not quite running.. but  felt like I was.. so... hungry... Passing the beautiful streets, just mosying along, we finally made it to that restauraunt. We we're greeted by yet ANOTHER pretty girl... "Hey you three, where have you been? the rest are waiting." She said wait a smile. "I'm sorry  Nanami, we had to do something first." Fujisawa said scratching his lil peach fuzz beard. So that is Nanami. Oh well, just another to meet I guess. Then she had a fixed gaze on me. "Who is that? and why is he wearing a military outfit from earth?" 'I uhh... Came from earth... not the same way you did..." "Well.. I suppose you're fine here.  Are you gonna eat with us?" Then my stomach growled again. "Ok that tell sme, come on in." With a satisfaction in my mind i walked in with the rest. And man oh man, it was nice and beautiful there aswell.. but with one problem.. NO CHAIRS!... we had to sit on blankets and eat on low tables. I followed them to the table. but before I could sit down, someone from teh same table didn't recognised me.. and just blurted out "Who is he?" I took a quick look around the table. I saw 4 more people, and 2 of them I knew were the priesteses (Can't... !@#$ing.. SPELL!) "Uhh I'm sorry. I'm Adm.. Miles.. Miles Herrera" The one who asked me had beautiful teal hair. Short, and very nice.. Something I would go for.. But that thought was offmy mind fast. "Hi, how ya doin'? I'm Qawool. Nice to meet you." She said. "Qawool... Hey wait you're the prisest of water!" "Yep, I Believe you've met Shayla already. And this is Afura Mann." She pointed to a very white woman. the major feature of her was the mole below her lip.. "And over here is another princess of Roshtaria, her name is Fatora." Seeing as it was a princess, I thought I should greet her. "Hello your highness." "Call me Fatora, Lady fatora sounds better.. Hmph.. Men." I had a dumb expression on my face. Qawool introduced me to
Alielle, and it didn't take long for me to figure those 2 were lesbian lovers...

"Well have a seat. Nanami will be here soon to take our order." So i took a seat down, and started sharing a menu with Shayla, seeing what to get. But something soon struck me.. "Who's gonna pay for all this?" "We're all gonna pitch in?" Shayla said, still looking at the menu. I turned away.. Looking slump I shouted. 'DAMNIT! I just got here! I have nothing, no cash especially." With a deep sigh, I continued. "I'll just wait outside." I sat up, and headed out the door. Nanami was just on the way to the table, and asked where I was going. "I have no cash." I said with grief, stil heading out the door. "Wait.. I'll pitch in for 1 dinner course." I stopped suddenly and turned around. "REALLY!?" "Yea, but you owe me." With a disgruntled look, I said something in a rude manner. "A girl's gonna make a living, right?"

And so, we all had dinner, including Nanami. She closed the restauraunt for this little event. Everybody got a meal that was pretty much character tuned. Shayla got some BBQ thing. Qawool got seafood, and so on. I got something equivelant to a lobster, along with an alchoholic drink. After a long chat after dinner, we all went back up to that one room, doing stuff, and did some outdoor crud as well. Untill it was time to go to bed.

I believe I have cemented the friendship for now. Phase 2 Complete. Phase 3, break Jinnai out. Not sure how I'm gonna do this.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2002, 08:41:52 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2002, 12:51:39 am »

You're pace seems to have increased a little bit too much, you should take a little more time to possibly explain surroundings and character thoughts, kinda like you did early on with the main character's mind state being noted.  Seems like people are talking and thinking unrealistically fast.  (Y'know, like you're talking to anybody, there's always a moment to think and plan an action before responding, unless you're both on a well-known topic.)

Also, just to be a pest, unless it's absolute peace time, the guy probably WOULD have a slightly harder time getting into the palace, and unless it's like the White House where they had occasional tours, it seems unorthodox I think.  ;)

Oh, and you have full permission to correct your story, you don't have to just quote me and keep the error :p
« Last Edit: November 23, 2002, 12:52:19 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2002, 04:38:38 am »

Chapter 5, Jinnai break out

Beep beep, beep beep. My earplugs woke me up with it's repetitive sharp beeping. I slowly got up, minimising all noise. It was pitch black. Even the windows plrevail no single substance of light. I quietly grabbed some goggles out of my equipment belt an dput them on.

They were night vision goggles. Not very good ones though. I slowly made my way through the bedroom door. Remebering the tour that princess Rune gave me, I was able to locate the detention hall with ease. But before I went through the door, I peeked around the corner. 2 guards were patrolling down the hall. I put my head back behind the wall and got my gun out. I switched the mode to stun, and applied the silencer.

I turned back, and shot the 2 as fast as I can. They did not make loud thuds at all. "So far so good" I said in my mind. I slowly was creeping about, looking at each and every cell. None of them looked like the ones I was looking for. Untill I reached the middle of the hall, did I see a chance. The clothes looked like they were from earth, and he was awake. "Jinnai?" I said softly, looking at him. "What now?" "You do know Queen Diva right?" "What? Yes I do. But what does that have to do with me?" His voice sounded louder and with mroe faith. "I was sent by Diva. I'm here to get you out, now keep quiet while I work over at the terminal over there." He had no reply while I was walking away.

There I was at that terminal. Unable to successfully tap the code right. I kept trying and trying, untill I gave up and tried a new method. I got down and took apart the casing. I looked at the motherboard and examined it. With a quick eye I saw a plug that was feeding it power. So I pulled that out, but, that was a HUGE mistake.

The alarm went off. Now my heart was pumping with andrenalyn, knowing that I was in danger, I quickly went over to Jinnai, in which the cell door was not powered, so it could be opened. The lights went on, and my night vision goggles shorted. I tucked it back into my belt and started running with Jinnai following me. However the running only lasted a short time. At the end of the hall, Shayla was waiting there. "Miles! How dare you! You know he's an enemy!" Before She could continue on, I punched her in the nose, knocking her down onto the floor, slightly groaning. "Hahahahah, nice hit." 'Shutup Jinnai!" I said, starting to run again. "TGroucho is waiting outside teh walls. I think I know a way down that's fast." I looked down at the window. THere was a line, a metal line that looked very sturdy. I took soem wire and wrapped it around my arm and the metal wire. "Hold onto my arm, and hold on tight. Jinnai grabbed on to my arm like I instructed, and i went down, dragging him out of the window. Although he did scream the whole way down there.

We touched down. The alarms in the palace could still be heard, but nobody was at the outskirts. And lucky for us, we were outside the wall, where groucho was. "I thought you said groucho was here!" "We're at the other side. Try calling for him." I said with reluctance. He immediately called for him, and whoosh! he came really fast to jinnai.

"Over here!" "I found'em!" Guards voices were scrambling over the place. apparently they found us. "Get on! My job was to rescue you, Diva is waiting. I might make it back, but don't count on it." "But uhh.. Oh well." He said as he got on and rode off. "Well, mission accomplished. But now I've gotta take care of myself. Guards started firing arrows at me, but most I did not have to evade. I pulled out my gun and picked them off one by one, with the stun still on. "Guards, cease fire!" A voice yelled within the castle walls. I stopped firing as well unknown to what was going on. All of the sudden, the 3 priestesses jumped out. I was starting to fear defeat. I knew I was outnumberes, especially for the fact that they were very powerful, with all this magic... Stuff... And Shayla's nose was bleeding.

"Oh no, don't tell me, I have to fight you 3." "That's right, now don't cheap shot me liek last time damnit!" Shayla said swinging her fists around. "I have no choice, bring it on." I said, holstering my weapon and putting up my fists. Shayla was the first to go, she charged at me, but I evaded, and slammed my elbow to the back of her head when she passed by, knocking her out. "Shayla!" "How can he! that was too fast!" "Who's next?" Afura went next, taking a more strategic approach. She flew up into the air, stalled there, and came rushing down. She was going so fast down I couldn't see where she was going.. Then all of the sudden.. BAAM!!

However, I soon realized that I wasn't hit.. But that she hit the ground... Right in front of me. Then it hit me, she messed up, and it had a funny result, so there I go with outbursts of laughter. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't stand in the same spot.. But, that soon ended. I was offguard, and Qawool attacked me, with what seemed to be, a very fast water bolt.. Knocking me out.

Chapter 6, Altered Negotiations

I could feel myself concious again, as if I was knocked out 2 seconds ago, but I was not. I came around quickly, opening my eyes and looking up. Where I was, was in a circular room, witha ll these.. weapons.. or torture... "Oh no." I said to myself. "Torture room, perfect." I quickly examined myself, I was facing upwards, and my feet were touching the ground, but my arms were up in the air, being grappled on by cuffs and a rope. Seeing as there was nothing to do, I looked around the room summore. I was at the middle of the circular room, and all around the edge of the room, we're gadgets and devices of torture.. Whip, mace, acid, coal, you know the rest...

I turned around, as a door sound opened and closed. The 3 priestestes walked in. To me though, it didn't seem right... "Isn't someone specially trained suppost to torture me?" I asked with a face so grim. "Well yes, but we are doing it instead." "Why?" "Increased brutality." "Oh shit, this makes my day..." I said. Afura was the first to walk up and question me. "Do you have any idea what  you just did!?" She yelled in my face. "So I saved some commander, big deal." THen a blow came out of nowhere and hit me in the gut. THe painful experience caused me to slouch over a bit. "You isiot, with him, they can reproduce the BugRom army as much as they want! This will continue on the war!" "You mean Diva can produce BugRom?" "Precisely." "Sooo.. Why did you take me here?" ANother blow went to my stomach, with the same painful reflex."First off if you knew they were the bad guys why did you help them?" And I quickly replied "For rations, and to earn my keep." SHe stared at me for a second then turned around and talked to shayla. "He's acting like he is a bad person, but either way I think you should torture him, as much as you can, then tomorrow we shall decide his fate. Use whatever you want, just don't permanently damage him." She walked outside, with Qawool following her. Shayla had a snicker, then walked over to a table full of these torture stuff and picked one out that.. well.. didn't seem too healthy.

She was walking up with it, and then I could identify it. It was an electric tazer, a big one though. "So miles, you say you're pretty tough? Well either way you seem like it.." "Well that seems like it's going to--- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She pressed it against my chest and turned it on, and it had one real bad volt to it. She stopped for one second, and I catched some of my breath, but she turned it back on. One hour had passed, using all sorts of torturing things, untill she stopped. "This bores me. I think I'm done here.." She was just about to walk out the door, but just before she did, she stopped, turned her haid and said "Sorry for doing that to you." Then the door closed behind.

Did she just say sorry?? That didn't make any sense at all... Either way it didn't matter, she was done and I could rest a bit. My body was smoking, and I couldn't think right.

It became night time. I couldn't sleep, still hanging from that rope. My wounds werew getting sore, there was no possible way for me for me to sleep. So I put my mind on something else. First it was about Shinar, then I quickly realized that I haven't found her! She might be dead and she might be not. Then I thought about how to get out
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 01:36:41 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2003, 04:44:09 pm »

AIC originally had plans for a third El Hazard OVA. This would be the one that would show how Makoto got back to Earth and resolve everything else as well. It included a mad scientist from Ancient El Hazard who was ressurected/reincarnated and caused quite a stir in the process. It never flew though, due to budget problems. And though alot of people I've talked to seem to think that the franchise is dead, I do not think that is the case at all. If you look at AIC's history, they almost always do sequels or remakes of their most popular titles. Sometimes, these come years after the originals. Let's look at some of the recent reincarnations AIC has done of long gone anime:

Tenchi Muyo = OVA3 & GXP
Dangaioh = G-Dangaioh (who ever thought we'd see another Dangaioh?)
Sol Bianca = Sol Bianca: The Legacy
ArmitageIII = Dual Matrix
Bubblegum Crisis = BGC Tokyo 2040
Vampire Princes Miyu OVA = Vampire Princes Miyu TV
Oh My Goddess = movie

...there are others as well.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2003, 04:57:12 pm »

I remember once reading from an interview with Hiroki Hyashi (creator of EH, FYI), where the interviewer asked him directly if there would be an OAV3 in the future.  Hyashi said that he didn't think there should be, as OAV1 actually ended everything precisely where he wanted it.

Now, of course since everything beyond OAV2 was nothing of his creative work, that doesn't mean it ever stopped AIC/Pioneer before.

But that's all I ever officially heard of any "OAV3".  The rumor plot you speak of, however, DOES remind me of something I had vaguely imagined once.  :p

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2003, 06:17:34 pm »

It is true though, that OVA 1 has one of the most thorough, complete and satisfying enedings of any anime. Kinda of like the Escaflowne TV series. It has a solid progression and a clean ending. A complete and total story from beginning to end, with no logic room for a sequel.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines