Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:01:26 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Quick Question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 3951 times)
freekling
« on: June 08, 2003, 05:30:56 pm »

Okay in the sega saturn game I can't get past the part where you convince Afura to use the Eye of God.  Does anyone feel like helping me past this part so I can continue a long happily with the game?  Its in chapter six and I already got the other ladies to agree to use the Eye of God.
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 05:53:15 pm »

Well, freekling, what you need to remember is that you have to learn how to convince her.  Basically, you need to talk to Rune overnight.

How?

Make sure you went to the inn.  If you don't have Ishiel in your party, pick her up.  Then, pick up Alielle (if you haven't already have her).  Finally return back to the Guest Room.  It will be nighttime in Fujisawa's room.  Then, return to Afura Mann the morning.

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 01:58:39 pm »

I got the gudie you can get from gamefaqs.com for the game, though I'm downloading the file on here to translate the Saturn verison on your PC

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 03:17:29 pm »

... What exactly do you mean?

Are you creating a translation of the Saturn game, or are you just translating the Saturn game?

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2003, 04:23:43 pm »

That IS worded funny, but I think it's a long way of saying "I'm going to use the GameFAQs doc to play your version."

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines